The Eve of Vincent.

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Tonight I am saying goodbye to my girl Vincent. Tomorrow morning she goes to sleep.

I thuoght I would share a little film I made of her tonight, with other animal lovers, as I know you understand. These are her last photos. :(

I'm going to miss her so.

See you at the Bridge Vince....
YouTube - The Eve of Vincent: Goodbye to a Friend

Hi
I`m sorry to hear you have to put her to sleep shes lovely . Whats wrong with her because she looks OK . It`s awful when you have to put a pet to sleep . Take care .
Margaret xx

Hi
I`m sorry to hear you have to put her to sleep shes lovely . Whats wrong with her because she looks OK . It`s awful when you have to put a pet to sleep . Take care .
Margaret xx

Hi Margaret. I was extremely careful with the angles I shot her in. She also has very long fur. She is a wee skeleton under all of that, weighing less the 2kg and to see her, well its just awful.

She has been suffering from Pancreatitis. We have managed to sustain her for over a year or so with it. Or maybe just. But poor little thing, she is getting no nutrition from food now, so now she will suffer. So its time for her to go.

Thanks.

Its awful to put her to sleep but shes suffered enough now god luv her , she`ll be going to heaven now and she`ll have no more pain . Take care hun .
Margaret xx

Back