The Exante Challenge: TEAM 3 Mission Slimpossible

Any Team 3 losses to post?

Not yet, will post on Thursday but it's not looking too good! Sorry

-2lb in the pot from me this week.

Hie everyone, 3lbs gone yey!!!!

Hi everyone! Sorry but it was only -1lb this week! Totm and I was naughty on sat! No more cheats for me! Going to try for -5lb for next week!

Hi Guys =] =]
Hope you are all well, I am back from holiday and shall be weighing in tomorrow to see the damage. not looking forward to it but its my own fault for taking nearly 2 weeks off. Hope you are all well and feeling a lot less guilty than I am!

Considering my appaling lack of will power this week, I've lost 2lb!

Just to say this Diva has lost 3lbs and she feels good. Am walkin` on sunshine, woh-oh *singing*, I am so happy with my loss!:):):):)

I've lost -4 week. Well done everyone!

hi guys dont know if there is anyone who wants to take over as group leader - have a lot going on at the mo, internet is taking a back step =[ hope your all well

Good Morning team 3!
Hope your ok pearly, I'll do it if nobody objects. I've lost another 2lb and am really pleased to have reached a target and finally be in the 12's. Out of curiosity how many of us are there left in team 3 we seem a bit thin on the ground ;)

If u need a new member count me in!! Staring total solution tomorrow and need all the support I can get lol hey if I'm pushing in let me know lol XXXXXXX

Welcome aboard Kazz2011, you will find all the help and support you need in this forum. Good luck with your Exante journey :)

KatHmum said:
Good Morning team 3!
Hope your ok pearly, I'll do it if nobody objects. I've lost another 2lb and am really pleased to have reached a target and finally be in the 12's. Out of curiosity how many of us are there left in team 3 we seem a bit thin on the ground ;)

Am still here, lost 4lbs this week?

Ive just got into the 12's too this morning kat! I know how u feel, such a relief! I'll be weighing in tomorrow morning officially but unless something drastic has happened over 1 100% day it will be at least -4lb!

Can I join please? Will be starting as soon as my pack arrives xxx

-4lbs for this week!! Yay!

Divalicous your losses are so motivational well done on another 4lb and the same for vickyray woooooo hoooo:) It's great to have some new members too. Just to check Mission Slimpossible are -

Divalicious
CrystalG
SummerRain
Dutch
vickyray
Kazz2011
nomoremuffintop
chazsucks
KatHmum

Have I missed anybody out (sorry!)? Any more newcomers? Good luck to all the new starters.

Last edited:
Back