The Exante Christmas Crackers 2019 Challenge

MISSLSR

Gold Member
So I don't know about you but I am in this for the long haul and today I started to think about Christmas!

Now I do love Christmas but the reason I got thinking about it was that the work sent out an email about the annual Christmas party and I just thought, this will be the first year since I started working here 5 years ago that I am going to look glam and gorgeous for the festivities!

No longer will I look like a pig in a blanket who avoids eating actual pigs in a blanket.

So I am making a pledge and I hope others will join me.

In December 2019 I will be a Christmas Cracker!

Dxxx

So I am going to include my total weightloss and amount left to lose cos it just keeps me right.

Dolly Rocker 38lbs/91lbs

Dxxx

So 53lbs to lose this year, I am aiming to have this gone by July 2019 which means that by the time we get around to Christmas I will hopefully be a very successful maintainer.

I want to be 10st by the time I go on holiday on the 18.07.19, this gives me 162 days!

I'm going to have a look through my wardrobe later and pick out an outfit to wear out at Christmas.

Then I'm going to figure out how to post a pic on here to start us off with the outfits!

Dxxx

LOVE THIS CHALLENGE!!!
Next Christmas I defo wanna look glam glam glam.
Want to really reach my target by Christmas - would be a double celebration

Yes COBhob14 - we can do thisssssssssssss!

I'm going to be in my goal outfit at Christmas and will be full on glam even at home having Christmas dinner with my Mum :classic_tongue:

Dxxx

I've moved teams at work and looking banging at the Christmas work party is an extra bonus

I've been in the same team for about 4 years now but want to actually look and feel good this year, sick of being all paranoid about my massive belly and looking pregnant!

Dxxx

Love this idea!!

I want to be at my target weight 10 st for Christmas and be able to wear something beautiful!

Jacci48 11lbs/91 lbs left to go!

Take care! xx

Last edited:
Dolly Rocker 28lbs/91lbs

So I've been AWOL and we all know what that means don't we!

Back with some new motivation.

Dxxx

Well I have been 100% and in my 3rd week lost the large amount of half a pound so now I am on:
11.5 lb/90.5
They do say though the slower you lose the weight the more it stays off don't they! We will get there Dolly. xxx

We sure will jacci.

Just wish I would stop giving up so easily.

I seem to come off plan for a planned meal, which turns into a full day then depending on what day it is the full weekend.

What I need to do it limit even on a planned day so if I have a planned dinner have my products for breakfast and lunch then enjoy my dinner then straight back to plan in the morning.

That is what I am going to have to do, I can't give up again.

Dxxx

We will!

I'm just setting myself up a new journal (addicted to stationary so any excuse) and writing down all my goals.

I checked my BMI and I am obese (not shocked at this) and I won't get into the overweight category until I am 12st 12lbs!

Dxxx

Once I am under a BMI of 39 I will just be obese!! Cannot wait!! We must be a similar height Dolly as to get to overweight I have to get down to 12 stone something or other. xx

Back