The Exante Christmas Crackers 2019 Challenge

Grrrr up 2lbs from yesterday, in my mind I know that the weight fluctuates and that is normal but still!

13st 12lbs today and still really really hoping for a 13st 8lbs on Monday or Tuesday at the very latest!

Dxxx

I know those scales are tossers aren't they!!! It makes me laugh the power mine have over my mood, a loss I am very happy, a gain well, I am totally not happy! I totally agree with what Lucy has said, you have done brilliantly, I can only dream of being in the 13's.

Take care Hun. xxx

Thank my lovelies.

So update from me, I got to 13st 8lbs Friday - YAY.

Stayed there Saturday and today boom 13st 10lbs.

Really hoping it is the same as last week were I gain and then lose the following day.

So annoying!

Dxxx

My holiday was fab thank you Lucy, back on Exante and weighing in on Monday so I am hoping to lose a pound minimum to get to my 2 stone off! I will not be happy if I don't!
How are things going with you? xxx

Weighed in today and have lost my holiday weight plus 2 more so now on 15st 3....the 14's are calling me...totally cannot wait to get there, however long it takes me!
Happy Sunday guys! xxx

Thats amazing Jacci well done.

I'm no longer on exante, did my 12 weeks. Been eating nutritional ketosis last week and this week. Gonna probably remain eating keto now. I'm down to 14st 12lbs as of today.
Training 4 days a week and feeling super.

Definitely recommend keto diet for when you all finish on exante it's so good. Great selection and never hungry AND still losing so it's win win.

I have another 2 stone to go before I get surgery in the new year (a mummy makeover now I'm done having my babies), so I'm staying focused. I'll be staying on minimims as I love the support.

This heat is killing me. I'd love cocktails in the garden but I'll refrain 😂😂😂

14s is so close for you lady x keep goingyou can do it 👌👌👌

14st 11lb today ladies ✌✌✌

Christmas cracker is still on the cards.

Happy Friday all x
Well done Lucy! I had a little accident on Monday and have been in absolute agony since so not the best but have been good on Exante the last couple of days, may weigh in tomorrow to see what damage that has caused!! Take care Hun. xxx

Wow Ladylucy - you are kicking a$$!!!

I'm back up to 14st 12lbs, that's what I get for being a greedy pig.

Back on it as of yesterday.

How are you getting on jacci?

Dxxx

I have probably done the same Dolly! It is so annoying but I know I deffo have a problem with food. Fingers crossed that extra weight will be gone before we know it! xxx

Back