The fat is back

Hi Paula

I just love the new you photo's you are putting into your avatar, absolutely beautiful

:eek: Thanks!!!

I'm only 6lbs away from goal now but to be perfectly honest I feel much more than 6lbs overweight, I know that takes me to a very healthy BMI but I'm far from happy with how I look, even though I get compliments almost daily at work, which is lovely but all I can think is 'you don't know what i look like naked!' :D

Mmm...I think I know what you mean. I know I have more than 6 lbs to go, more like 20 lbs, but even with that amount, I like at my naked self and think that it's gonna take a lot more than that!!! Clothed, I think I look pretty good!!!:D

I'm having an 'at home' day today as my little boy is poorly with a stomach bug. not normally too much of a problem but he's diabetic and not eating and drinking is a problem. His diabetic nurse rings me every 2 hours to check on us and I have to do his finger prick every hour, poor thing. She's just told me if he still isn't eating or drinking when she rings at 3pm I'm probably going to have to take him to hospital so they can check he's not getting dehydrated, little one's, they're such a worry aren't they. Not that he's that little, he's 7, but still my baby (the other 2 are 19 and 17!)

Oh, poor darling. I so hope that he gets well soon. It is so horrible when your baby gets sick, I know you were so strong for me when Eiriana was so poorly before Christmas. You so wish that you could take their pain away. Let me know how he's doing and don't hesitate to take him in if you think he's too lethargic. A rehydrating IV will help to sort him out.

Hope you are having a good day and you manage to go skiing this weekend,

Went skiing, snow was a bit slushy though, but got a couple of hours worth.

keep us posted on your CD distribution thoughts
I have ordered six months supply to start with, see how quickly I can shift that. I have a feeling that it's sold already, but I don't want to jump in both feet so quickly. I really don't want to do this to make money, just to help others reap the benefits of the magic stuff!:D

Eurcghhhh!!!!

I'll explain that!

Managed to go skiing yesterday. Got to the resort about 10ish and got a couple of hours worth in, but the snow was a bit slushy and really uneven so I was being extra careful, no speed demon trickery from me, not yesterday anyhows! :)

I actually spent most of the morning climbing the snow covered mountain......the ski-lift was like an escalator thingy that really didn't look very safe, so I skiied down the slope (1 minute) took off my ski's and walked back up (10 minutes).....everyone said I was crazy, but hey....it was great exercise!!!

We left at about 2:30pm, and we were all soooo hungery so we went back to the city and (my suggestion) went for.....hot-pot! This used to be my absolute favourite thing to eat...actually the eating of it is still very pleasurable, but the after affects are oh, so Eurcghhhh!!!!

Raw meat and vegetables cooked in pots with a mix of water, oil, ginger, garlic, chillies and.....the culprit of the Eurcghhhh!!!! ....MSG.

Have a sore head, incredibly dehydrated, sore tum and racing heart this morning.....ah well!!!!

You all know that I'm a serial weigher and I was delighted every day last week as I saw the lbs just pouring off. I was down to 73.9kgs on Friday, but up a little today to 74.5. I know that much of that is water retention, really didn't drink enough yesterday.

So an update of my losses so far:

June 2005 - 123 Kgs (19 stone 4)
January 2007 - 117 Kgs (18 stone 5)
September 2007 (CD Start) 108 kgs (17 stone)
March 2nd 2008 74.5 kgs (11.10 stone)

:):):).....ooohhhhh, my baby girl has just run in with a little package shouting 'Happy Mother's Day, Mammy!'......a beutiful pair of earrings...ahhhhhh

Anyhows, a loss this week of 2.8 kgs or 6 lbs. Pretty happy with that....:D

DSC05918.JPG

Hi

I woke up around 5am this morning after going to the loo and not being able to go back to sleep (TMI I know, but its an effect of all the water on the CD!!). I came straight onto minimins, and came across your diary. I have to say, it is very inspirational, and very addictive.. I have been on the CD SS'ing for one week now, and have been finding it good - as you said, once I found this diet it was like finding the love of my life, rather than being in lust!!! I even cut and pasted some of your quotes - the first one being the time when you put on your Tiffany earrings - into a word document so that I can read them if and when I may feel a little low (I Really hope you dont mind, but I think it would be a great boost and very encouraging)...... When I got to your last entry pics.... Well.... I cried... WOW, is all I can say.. I looked at the pics for a good 5 minutes with my mouth wide open!! WOW!!! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be coming back to this thread more often to see what you are up to, but WOW!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! Well done.....!!!!!!!!!

Lorraine xxxxxx (WOW!!! Well done!!! lol!).... :party0019:

wow you look fab
well done
so much younger looking and so pretty
what an inspiration
xxx

OMG what a difference - you look amazing, gorgeous, stunning, beautiful etc etc etc!!!

Inspirational!

Hi

I woke up around 5am this morning after going to the loo and not being able to go back to sleep (TMI I know, but its an effect of all the water on the CD!!). I came straight onto minimins, and came across your diary. I have to say, it is very inspirational, and very addictive.. I have been on the CD SS'ing for one week now, and have been finding it good - as you said, once I found this diet it was like finding the love of my life, rather than being in lust!!! I even cut and pasted some of your quotes - the first one being the time when you put on your Tiffany earrings - into a word document so that I can read them if and when I may feel a little low (I Really hope you dont mind, but I think it would be a great boost and very encouraging)...... When I got to your last entry pics.... Well.... I cried... WOW, is all I can say.. I looked at the pics for a good 5 minutes with my mouth wide open!! WOW!!! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be coming back to this thread more often to see what you are up to, but WOW!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! Well done.....!!!!!!!!!

Lorraine xxxxxx (WOW!!! Well done!!! lol!).... :party0019:

Lorraine, I am sat here crying, thank you so much for dropping by and for the most beautiful comments. I read your post to here

I woke up around 5am this morning after going to the loo and not being able to go back to sleep (TMI I know, but its an effect of all the water on the CD!!). I came straight onto minimins, and came across your diary. I have to say, it is very inspirational, and very addictive.. I have been on the CD SS'ing for one week now, and have been finding it good - as you said, once I found this diet it was like finding the love of my life, rather than being in lust!!! I even cut and pasted some of your quotes - the first one being the time when you put on your Tiffany earrings - into a word document so that I can read them if and when I may feel a little low (I Really hope you dont mind, but I think it would be a great boost and very encouraging)......

with a grin that grew and grew on my face....

.....but when I got to this part..

When I got to your last entry pics.... Well.... I cried... WOW, is all I can say.. I looked at the pics for a good 5 minutes with my mouth wide open!! WOW!!! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be coming back to this thread more often to see what you are up to, but WOW!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! Well done.....!!!!!!!!!

I just lost it and burst into tears......hubby is still looking at me like I've gone crazy!

Thank you again and I really look forward to hear how you are getting along!

OMG what a difference - you look amazing, gorgeous, stunning, beautiful etc etc etc!!!

Inspirational!

Lovely Karen....thank you...!

I was thinking of you when I posted these earlier, remember I told you about hubby gawping at your before and after pics when I first started saying 'WOW, how soon can you start? When I showed him these this morning he told me that 'someone else's hubby is gonna be looking at your pics saying 'wow' and telling their partners that this is the one that is bound to work!'

Love and thanks to you butty for making me mad enough at his reaction at you :)D) and all the inspiration and support!

Your response made me cry again!!!! lol!!

I was never that FAT was I?

And that wasn't even my heaviest.....what on earth was I thinking? Why on eart didn't I know about CD sooner?

That bloody green dress cost me about 600 quid. Tailor made by a Taiwanese designer. I intend o getting it altered and wearing it to this years summer ball too!!

Loving the new signature :D

Oh Paula, I got goose bumps looking at your photo's.

You've been through some ups and downs on this journey and to be honest looking at your photo's I'd have thought (if I hadn't known different) that you'd completed it (or should I say 'got to the start of the real journey' he he - sorry).

Everyone is, and will continue, telling you how wonderful you look so I dont' need to say anymore than everyone else is saying. Without seeing any photo's you've always been a 'beutiful' person to me anyway.

Your husband must be soooooooooo proud of what you have achieved. Just looking fantastic is only a part of being slim though, the changes to your life, ie; skiing, and being able to chase around after your darling little girl (and being able to pick things up from the floor without asking your hubby for help :D) are all fantastic too.

I hope you don't mind but I've added you as a friend on Facebook, I don't bother with it much but couldn't resist when I went on to see your photo's. You'll see my 'before' piccy too of my 40th birthday in October as I started CD. I haven't had any photo's taken since so nothing yet to show how I'm doing.

I hope you had a lovely weekend with St David's Day and Mothers Day too. My little boy is better but is giving me lots of concern as since his bug on friday he doesn't want to eat so he's having hypo's left right and centre. we are setting the alarm clock through the night to check on him.

I've just had to delete a load of morbid stuff I've been worrying about this morning, just letting things get out of control in my head thinking about him becoming a teenager! I must stop thoughts like that and certainly not start posting them in your diaries!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still struggling with this last half stone but will battle on.

Take care and have a fabulous week. I'm pleased to hear about your CD distributions, you'll be inundated with people clambering to go on the diet after seeing the success that is you!

Oh Paula, I got goose bumps looking at your photo's.

You've been through some ups and downs on this journey and to be honest looking at your photo's I'd have thought (if I hadn't known different) that you'd completed it (or should I say 'got to the start of the real journey' he he - sorry).
I'm starting to get so scared....looking back over the past few months, this leg of the journey has been a breeze, pretty much all downhill, I'm nearly at my pit-stop, and I'm scared.......I know I have to stay faithful to minimins to help keep me on track

Everyone is, and will continue, telling you how wonderful you look so I dont' need to say anymore than everyone else is saying. Without seeing any photo's you've always been a 'beutiful' person to me anyway.

That is such a very, very beautiful thing to say, Dawn. The people here are all so very amazing and have hearts that are huge, helping and caring for everyone. I'm blubbing - again, tears of joy and thankfulness, Thank You!

Your husband must be soooooooooo proud of what you have achieved. Just looking fantastic is only a part of being slim though, the changes to your life, ie; skiing, and being able to chase around after your darling little girl (and being able to pick things up from the floor without asking your hubby for help :D) are all fantastic too.

When I studied Montressori, my life changed and turned on a different path. When I gave birth to my daughter, another change came around, and now being given back my youth, enegy (and beauty:eek:) has made another huge impact on me. All of these things changing me into a more patient, understanding and caring person.....if you didn't know already...

I LOVE CD!!!!

I hope you don't mind but I've added you as a friend on Facebook, I don't bother with it much but couldn't resist when I went on to see your photo's. You'll see my 'before' piccy too of my 40th birthday in October as I started CD. I haven't had any photo's taken since so nothing yet to show how I'm doing.

You must add more pics, I would love to see how you are getting on....only a little way to go for you, eh?

I hope you had a lovely weekend with St David's Day and Mothers Day too.

I did, thank you, skiing again :D

My little boy is better but is giving me lots of concern as since his bug on friday he doesn't want to eat so he's having hypo's left right and centre. we are setting the alarm clock through the night to check on him.

My prayers are with you all, I hope that he can make a speedy recovery.

I've just had to delete a load of morbid stuff I've been worrying about this morning, just letting things get out of control in my head thinking about him becoming a teenager! I must stop thoughts like that and certainly not start posting them in your diaries!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't ever worry about posting ANYTHING on my diary, whatever you need to get out of your system, just let me know. I might not be able to offer any advice, but just you getting it off your chest will help.

I'm still struggling with this last half stone but will battle on.

Keep going....

Take care and have a fabulous week. I'm pleased to hear about your CD distributions, you'll be inundated with people clambering to go on the diet after seeing the success that is you!

You have a great week too, stop by to chat anytime

So, it's Tuesday, after eating on the weekend, I had planned to go back SS for the week, and eat at the weekend. But, hasn't happened yet!:eek:

Yesterday I had some stir-fried vegetables with my soup in the evening. This afternoon I was SOOOOO hungry. I came home from school and headed straight for the fridge.....grrrr......took a look then slammed the door shut and made myself a cup of tea.

Hubby stir-fried a broccoli and garlic dish and a potato and carrot dish and then chopped up some steamed bread and stir-fried with egg. I had a couple of mouthfuls of everything....:eek::break_diet:

I know that I should actually be moving up the programmes now, I should be at least doing 790, but I just wanted to give myself a boost to 70 KGs. :eek::eek::eek: I know that I should just cook some chicken and vegetables, but everyday I think I'll be able to SS, until of course dinner is on the table. Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated.:eek:

On another note, had a very strange moment today. Met with one of the school directors, haven't seen her for a while and while we were sat discussing the school, she stopped the conversation and told me that she felt uncomfortable speaking to me because of the way I looked.......(I know....:confused::eek::confused:)

......she then got a little embarrassed stuttering that she just wasn't used to the new me, and that she didn't mean anything nasty and she wasn't jealous (??????????!!!!!!!!!:confused::confused::confused::confused:???????????!!!!!!!!!!!)

So, there we go!

Sense made out of that, I'm feeling that the 'fat' me was less of a threatening presence, I just did a good job before, but was 'fat'. Now I do a great job and I'm beautiful!!!!! :D Maybe I should be careful of my job though, and definately stay away from her husband!!!!!!;):D

He He, they'll all be locking their husbands up!

Isn't it strange how people feel comfortable and unthreatened when we are fat?

Personally I don't think you should be SSing now Paula, you're doing great with food in your life so I think you'd be more suited to 790 or 810. You can't SS forever, I felt SS was my little security blanket and actually hated stopping but that's not a very healthy approach...

Back