The fat is back

blimey - a very good loss on top of being out and enjoying yourself !

I had a heavy day and feel quite diheartened for it. It was a bit of a blow out - and feel a bit worse for it...

Wow, Wow, Wow, excellent loss this week Paula. I hope you have given up any thoughts now of SSing anymore, you've just proved you can eat (normally and for special occasions) and even drink, yet still lose, you will definitely achieve that Easter challenge and your final goal will be right behind it.

Sounds like you've had a great time buying new clothes, it's wonderful therapy nowadays isn't it rather than a chore that leaves you wanting to collapse into a heap and cry as you trudge home with nothing or an item that'll 'do'. I could empty my bank account on clothes nowadays but I'm trying to resist as I still want to get down 1 more size so don't want to buy too much, going from an 18/20 to a 12/14 I have had to buy enough to 'keep me going' though :D

Take care, lots of love

Well done Paula that's brilliant.

Can't wait until I can eat and lose weight. lol!

Congrats

XXX

Wow, Wow, Wow, excellent loss this week Paula. I hope you have given up any thoughts now of SSing anymore, you've just proved you can eat (normally and for special occasions) and even drink, yet still lose, you will definitely achieve that Easter challenge and your final goal will be right behind it.

Hope so, been having a very good week so far, so hoping that my Easter Challenge will be met a week early and I can then get focused on the last 15lbs.

Sounds like you've had a great time buying new clothes, it's wonderful therapy nowadays isn't it rather than a chore that leaves you wanting to collapse into a heap and cry as you trudge home with nothing or an item that'll 'do'. I could empty my bank account on clothes nowadays but I'm trying to resist as I still want to get down 1 more size so don't want to buy too much, going from an 18/20 to a 12/14 I have had to buy enough to 'keep me going' though :D

Apart from a few items bought while I was home at Christmas, I've done pretty well with hand-me-downs up to recently. But the knowledge that for the first time in 10 years I can go shopping in Chinese clothes shops has kind of enpowered me....hubby is looking quite worried and keeping a tight reign on the old credit card!!!:D

Take care, lots of love

You too honey, hope that you're having a fab week!

So, Wednesday already eh?

Have had a bit of a tiring week, feeling quite stressed work wise and generally under pressure some, but my mood seems to have lifted today and I'm feeling a lot better.

Got my order of soups/shakes in from the states yesterday. Am quite happy about that, lots of new flavours and BARS!!!! With tax and everything included it works out about 10 RMB (80p) less per pack than what I was getting from Singapore too, so that's great! The lady there also sent me a box of chocolates truffles (yep, you heard me right!) that they have been researching/producing but haven't started selling just yet. Mmmm....mmmm.mmmmm.mmmm.mmmmmm!!!!! Really good and you can have two a day together with your 3 packs and still stay in ketosis.....sounds good to me!!!! Can't wait til they start retail selling them!

Think I'm gonna have my soup and have a nice soak in the bath....have a pressure headache and VERY long day ahead of me tomorrow.....

Love to you all

least you've got some extra choices. That's a definate bonus :)

Diet chocolate ? OMG !

Take it easy. You look really fab and are no doubt well inside healthy bmi now. I can understand setting your goals - but you've got to eat again sometime...

Take it easy. You look really fab and are no doubt well inside healthy bmi now. I can understand setting your goals - but you've got to eat again sometime...

Not quite yet......take a look at my ticker! Am still actually 'overweight'. (Hopefully that will change this week though! :)) And, I have been eating now since Chinese New Year. A small meal every evening, and weekends of just normal food.

My pictures do seem to be quite deceptive, and I am very slim on top and in my legs. My belly, bum and hips still have quite a lot of wobbly bits though!:p I really do hope that my boobies don't shrink anymore though:eek:

My mam took my measurements a week after I started the diet and they were as follows:

Chest - 48"
Waist - 48"
Hips - 54"

As of Tuesday, meaurements are:

Chest - 36"
Waist - 32"
Hips - 37"

:):):):):):):)

So....Friday already.....I am ABSOLUTELY SHATTERED. Had a very busy/stressful week. I got home at 5pm this afternoon and collapsed into bed until a few minutes ago! If I'd stayed there, probably wouldn't have risen 'til tomorrow morning!!!!

aahhhhhh, shall go off to skype my mammy I think!

thanks for posting the measurements - very interesting !

My hips were 56 when I started and are now 52. My waist was 48 and is now 46.

I'm having a fairly good sized meal and some fruit once daily and pretty much nothing else.

I have been bad today and had a creme egg a short while ago (I'm still at work) - but that truly was down to the fact that I was feeling really light headed . Only time I've felt like that was after a glass of pink sparkly wine and I've been no where near that....

Could be because I did not actually have any fruit at all last night, and I'm not having anything else with sugar right now

Just a quick post this morning as I have a birthday party to go to at 11:30.

Weigh in this week and another 1.8 KG (3.6 lb) loss....

.....AND I'M NORMAL!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

(AND, I TRIED ON A SIZE 8 DRESS YESTERDAY....AND....A LITTLE TIGHT, BUT IT FITTED....OMG!!!!!!!)

Well done :D :D :D

im so proud of you doll.. i knew you could do it..
*big hugs*

x x x

Thank you Cat....really sweet!
Well done :D :D :D

.....and to you Puggs

size 8 ?

OMG !!!

Well done gal !

Enjoy the party :)

Actually have a feeling that the sizing may have been wrong. It was at the market and it was a Chloe dress, big brand names in the market are either fake (this wasn't) or have some problem....couldn't see any problems so I'm thinking it was probably sized up wrong......I can but only dream!!!!!

Fabulous news Paula - well done :D

Now it only leaves me to get back on the wagon......:eek: This may be the inspiration I need......

Hey Matey....haven't seen you around here in a while....how are things? Your ticker is looking pretty good to me!
Have you had your OP yet?
Love to you

Mwahhhh to All

Am really shattered and with a nasty sore throat!!!
Party was really nice....but very tiring, as kids parties usually are! The place had nice sausage rolls and ceasar salad though:whistle:

Nothing to report.....blah, blah, blah

Love to you all!!

Just a quick post this morning as I have a birthday party to go to at 11:30.

Weigh in this week and another 1.8 KG (3.6 lb) loss....

.....AND I'M NORMAL!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

(AND, I TRIED ON A SIZE 8 DRESS YESTERDAY....AND....A LITTLE TIGHT, BUT IT FITTED....OMG!!!!!!!)

Congatulations on being normal:D

Size 8 dress:eek:

Well done:happy096:

You look absolutely fantastic on the Slide Show!!!

Love your new avatar!!!

My mam took my measurements a week after I started the diet and they were as follows:

Chest - 48"
Waist - 48"
Hips - 54"

As of Tuesday, meaurements are:

Chest - 36"
Waist - 32"
Hips - 37"

:):):):):):):)

Fantastic inch loss!!!

Summerskye has a sticky thread in the CD forum perhaps you might like to add your weight loss and measurements etc. to it as it would be a handy reference for members and provide inspiration.:)

Love Mini xxx

Congatulations on being normal:D

Size 8 dress:eek:

Well done:happy096:

You look absolutely fantastic on the Slide Show!!!

Love your new avatar!!!

Thank you Mini....and for all the inspiration that you have given me through this site!!!

Not too sure how right the size 8 on the label was...I know that I'm more like a size 12 now....ah well.....I can but only dream!!!:p

Fantastic inch loss!!!

Summerskye has a sticky thread in the CD forum perhaps you might like to add your weight loss and measurements etc. to it as it would be a handy reference for members and provide inspiration.:)

Love Mini xxx

I shall go for a visit in a few minutes and add my stuff!

Thanks Again...

8pm, Monday, March 17th...Happy St. Patricks Day.

Had a pretty good day today, very busy, but productive and I had a really good sleep last night and awoke sore throat and grumpy free!!!

I'm loving these chocolate truffles that my lady in the states sent, their really filling and I'm really looking forward to them when I get home from work. I sit for a few mins, have a rest and eat my truffles....it's maybe not such a great thing to get used to though:eek:

Had a small bowl of smoked tofu with celery and chicken with green beans with my soup for tea tonight....really yum!

The orders that I got from the states are sold already (7 months worth!) and my second shipment should be in tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm so happy that more people can get their hands on this stuff and just get rid of the weight effotlessly.

Love to you all

Back