The fat is back

I hope you're ok you nutty blackwood bird?!?!?!? lol. Maybe it's a welsh thing cos i can be a horrible moo all too easily too!!!!!! Wish you were coming to Brum on Sat.... lol

Hey FITJ,

How are you?

Hello, hello, hello dearest diary.....I am alive and well and slimming it in the Jing!
Things have been just a tad busy over the past week or so, more stuff happening at school, but all in all, everything seems to be working itself out and coming together.....slowly, oh so slowly, but surely coming together!

The highlight of the past week has been the little Beijing minimins meet we had with Sarah-jane aka sarahloveswelshcobs coming to visit. Sarah made it to Beijing - after a minor palava where we thought that our 'meet' was going to be a no-show - on Saturday evening. We swiftly headed to the fabulously tacky afunti for delicious Muslim food and the belly dancing and Kung fu/hip-hop entertainment. Sunday morning, Beijing poured on us. It never rains in the Jing (honestly Sarah! LOL!) But it poured! Not to be outdone by the rain, we headed with our brollies to the Forbidden City....the rain did not deter us from learning all about the concubines and eunichs, brilliant stuff. I was a little underdressed though and had to admit defeat when I got so soaked that goose-bumps covered my entire body. Off for a taxi tour of Tiananmen and then to HouHai for a very chilled, relaxing and warming cup of cha! Mmmmmmm!

From there we headed to the funky Pure Lotus for a vegetarian dinner in the most OM of settings!!!! Delish!

Sarah and her mam headed to the great wall on Monday on an organized tour.... Still in the rain! Really had a fab weekend and meeting Sarah-jane (and her mammy) was amazing. She is such a lovely, generous, funny and beautiful woman and I so look forward to meeting up with her again soon.

What else? Mam called me on Saturday with bad news that my Grancha has passed away. I haven't really had much contact with Grancha for probably a good 15 years now, but this news was still very saddening for me. What do I remember about Grancha? Laughing and giggling, he had the most smiling of eyes. Playing horsey on the living ro floor. Camping trips, riding in his ambulance and playing doctor. Oh and doing push-ups together too! All fun stuff. But, for varying reasons, mostly to do with my not so pleasant nan, we pretty much lost contact......

Father-in-law is still here. Mother in law left today.....still driving me up the wall......aaarrrgggghhhh!!!!!

Just three more days 'til my holidays....thing is, I'm not so looking forward to them now after spending so much time with the in-laws! At least we won't be under one roof when we go back!!!

So my weight this week is 70.3.....what to do, I just can't shift this last 5 kg...:(

I hope you're ok you nutty blackwood bird?!?!?!? lol. Maybe it's a welsh thing cos i can be a horrible moo all too easily too!!!!!! Wish you were coming to Brum on Sat.... lol

Hey sexy.....I know, I wish I could meet up with so many of you, meeting with Sarah-Jane at the weekend really made me appreciate all my friends on mini's so much more.

I'll def have to meet up with you when I'm back in the summer, how about organising a Cardiff meet?

Hi Paula

sorry to hear about your Grancha :hug99: it is very sad even though you haven't seen him for so long x

You are doing marvellously well but this end lap for me has been a very long winding road, I've spent weeks and weeks trying to get my last 7lbs off, some comes off, then some goes on, etc etc. once the initial 'desperation' to lose the excess fat has gone and you know you look good but still need to get a bit more off then the urgency has gone and it becomes harder than ever. Keep at it, you'll get there soon :D

I cant tell you HOW fab a time I had in China with Paula. We had a complete BALL and I miss her to bits already (big hug). Hopefully we'll maybe do some kind of UK meet when she's over in the summer.

She looks even more amazing in real life than in her photos and Erianna is such a cutie :) Where Paula reckons she's got another stone to lose I've no idea. I cant see anything left to come off. I'll post pictures of us in the Jing when I get a copy shortly.

This gal is a MAN MAGNET. She had them fighting for her phone no when we were there !!! Paula most definately is making the most of the attention and throughly enjoys winding them up and leading them on. ROFL. You go girl !!!

I don't have much to say, other than I'm loving the title of the thread now.

Get onto the mods and get your name changed to that!!!!

I'm back in the Jing......I have internet access .... hurrah....running water....hurrah....constant electricity...hurrah....and a 5 lb gain...boohooohooo!!!!

An excerpt from my mumblings whilst in the village.....

I'm sat under the stars, not a sound except for the cicadas chirruping. It's cooled down now, it has been so hot here since we got here, 35 centigrade every day. I've just finished an hour long yoga practice, here under the stars, absolute bliss! I've been trying to practice yoga every morning and every evening since we got here, I've really been concentrating on the breathing and feel that I have made huge progress with many of the asanas. I've been getting myself worked up some too mind you, hasn't all been as om as the above desrcibed setting suggests!

Really fed up with in-laws, the remarks that are made, 'I bet your skin is really loose' ((('yeah, I feel great thanks!')))) 'but look, her a$$ is still really fat' there are more, but I'm reading a book that Bobbie leant me which talks about not entertaining the negative comments made by others......trying, oh so trying!

Oh, of course I've been my usual b!tch around the delightful in-laws, so I'm also dealing with a little guilt from that, but thankfully Bobbie's wonderful book gives you lots of hints about freeing yourself of such guilt........poof, there, it all went!

I am so very lucky to have this house here and the opportunity to live here every now and then, and sitting here under this beautiful sky I truly am grateful......thank you....

.....I feel so close to Xiao Zhou right now, we've talked, and not talked, just sitting, holding hands, or cuddling up...under the stars....

Feeling really sensitive today, as if I could burst into tears at any minute....got a pedicure and lots of waxing done tonight, which was lovely and had a really nice chat with Hilary and Renata, so why am I sad? I think it might actually be the thought that my holidays are nearly over....typical eh? Instead of just enjoying the last couple of days, I have to spoil them by pouting....

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER GIRL!!!!!!

Foodwise, I decided that I want to ss for another month. I'm so borderline with a healthy BMI, just now with a couple of pounds tipping me into the overweight....I need a little space, a little room to play with, I need to be down to 65 kgs. I ss'ed yesterday, lost 2 of the horrid kgs by this morning, the decided to eat...KFC, chicken and bacon sandwich and just to top it off, a bar of chocolate....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:, Monday, I will go back ss for one more month....our school summer ball is on June 14th, something to look forward to....

Lovely to see you back Paula - well done for surviving the time with the in-laws :D ;)

I've finally managed to get back on CD, took a while to get my head into the right place.......but somehow I've shifted 1/2 stone in my first two days!?! :eek:

Hey sexy.....I know, I wish I could meet up with so many of you, meeting with Sarah-Jane at the weekend really made me appreciate all my friends on mini's so much more.

I'll def have to meet up with you when I'm back in the summer, how about organising a Cardiff meet?

I think there is a Cardiff meet. However I'd love to meet you any how. :D

Your holiday sounded so idylic! (shame about the in-laws) That book sounds as though it's really doing the trick with banishing negative thoughts and feelings.

I cannot wait to see you in real life if Saraloveswelshcobs' description of you is anything to go by!

Bejing sounds amazing and I would just LOVE to come. I'm just afraid that tourism might boom following the Olympics and I can't bare being around too many tourists ... I'm such a hypocrite! LOL I wanted to go to China this year, but I'm already booked for this year ... the far-east no less... doh!

You look so amazing. Sometimes I look at yours and others' pictures and admire you guys so much as I know how bad I am at sticking to things. I also really love your avatar. I'm trying to find a larger version of it so I can have a proper good gawp... I'm such a nosy cow.. lol.

Anyway I hope your well and you're able to log back on to Minimins soon... what is the time difference?

Lots of love ... CC xxxxxxxxxx

P.S - CHANGE YOUR DAMN USER NAME to 'Slim'n'Sexy in the Jing' - cos thats what you are.

Thats an order! lol :D

Hiya Paula

I've missed you ! I presumed you must have been away...

Glad you had a good time - but that's really not nice about the in-laws. You've done SO well and look SO good ! Don't believe them because it's NOT true babe !

It's got hot here too - nothing like as hot as it is there mind you. I don't know how you can stand the heat; I struggle here hen it's really hot and am grateful to be indoors working during the day.

Given I havent updated my diary since goodness knows when - I'll go do that and put new stuff in there.

Speak to you soon x

Love your new photo Paula .... dates and place for another meet???? Think Sara was going on about Mumbles ... these young kids nowadays??!!!!

Back