The fat is back

When are you coming to wales and where are we meeting? xxx

Hiya

I've not been on in aaages.

I'll pm to make sure you have my numbers - you should be in GY I believe now. I can do Saturday afternoon and or Sunday - or an evening (except tomorrow).

Let me know when you're free and I'll take you out :)

oh yes - it's a little boy. He's a toerag already :p

OMG...how bizarre, haven't seen Syran in 16 years, linked up on facebook last year though...where do you live Kitty?

I live near Monmouth :)

Hope you're having a fab time back at home :)

Syran's back in Wales too at the moment - I heard from her earlier on Facebook, am hoping to try and meet up with her before she goes back home.

Did you get away for your trip afterwards?
xxx

Not too sure what I've been afraid of over the past few months....but it has taken me a lot of courage to write on here today. I think I'm so afraid of myself....have been trying to get back on CD or some other kind of healthy eating regime since I got back from Wales at the end of August. My weight is pretty stable, but on the higher end of stable rather than the low end:eek:.....am weighing in on average at about 71 kgs at the moment....some weighs a little higher, some a little lower, but around this weight. I would still like to get down to 65, or at least to what I was at my lowest at 67.5......the way I see things right now though.....that's never gonna happen!:cry:

I'm also really embarrassed for not contacting some good friends from here whilst I was home...Sarah, Karen and Leah.....I'm not sure what the reason was, but I know part of me is still not happy with where I am and I know I need to do a lot of head work to be able to celebrate my achievement and love myself in a 'quiet' way!

So...I'm back....I'm gonna try and get myself sorted, hopefully this week....I'd like to go back to a 790 plan for a couple of weeks....will keep you posted as to whats going on!

Love to you all

Welcome back Paula,

I hope you had a lovely holiday and best of luck with your new plan.

I love your new avatar, you look fabulous!

Love Mini xxx

Hi Paula,

I'm pleased you had a lovely holiday in Wales :). The weather wasn't too great though was it?
Anyhow, you have been missed, but its great to have you back. Your absence is understandable - no matter how supportive you know the Minimins guys are, it doesn't stop you from being your own worst critic.
Celebrate what you've lost because you've been excellent and STILL look amazing, I can only dream of an avatar like yours ;).

Hope to see you around some more. xx

Last edited:
Hey Paula,
So glad to see you back hun :)
Good luck with 790. I'm sure you'll soon have the last few KG's off babe.

I love your new avatar :)

xxx

About time you posted again! :p

Hey you!!!

I am sooooooooooooo glad you're back, have missed you loads!!!

Don't worry about not meeting up - these things happen - that's just life eh??? There's always next time.....

I understand your unhappiness about getting the last few pounds off - it's all consuming - soooo wrong but it's just how we are built i guess!!

Hope to see you on here much more often lovely

xxx

Hey doll.. glad to see you posting again.. forget about being embarassed.. We're just so glad you're posting again.. and there will always be more times to meet people.. always..

Massssssive hugs..

x x

Thank you to all of you for your lovely welcome back and words of encouragement!

I thought I'd get back on the wagon last week, but I was sooosoooo cold and having a period from Hell (all excuses I know) so binged and gorged on every bit of junk food that I could lay my mits on. I haven't weighed since last weekend to see what kind of damage I did last week, will jump on in the morning.

So today -

Breakfast - no time (really bad I know)
3 cups of Maxwell House 1+2
Lunch - Rucola Salad with Chicken and vinagerette dressing
Snack - 1 Hallowe'en Biscuit
1/4 of a Pomello (kind of big grapefruit thingy)

Dinner will be a kind of porridge, shitake mushrooms with tofu and some other kind of green veggies with Chinese flat bread.

Have decided that I'm gonna take Puggso's idea and write everything down every day so that I can shame myself when the chocolate devil rears his ugly head!

Yep, I agree! You look fabulous.
So often it's a question of timing and it sounds like during a period from hell wasn't the right time to re start.
You've basically maintained fabulously.
I'm now wishing I'd been kinder to myself about the last few pounds, cos actually I was pretty much where I wanted to be- and miles away from where I'd been, as you are.

All the best

Kate x

Thanks Clarri....I hope I can!

And Kate....so wonderful to see you, thank you thank you, thank you for your words of encouragement....I know I have to be so happy with what I've achieved so far....but after this mornings weigh in, I also know that the 6 stone that I lost last year has left so much grease on the road that it's such a slippery slope to 17 stone again:(

So.....weigh in this morning was 73 kgs...a gain of 3 kgs....a 6.5 lb gain since the summer:eek::cry:

I'm unhappy.....I was glowing every day last year that I was losing, I need to get my act together and I'm giving myself a month to sort myself out. I thought about doing SS, but I don't think I can manage it....I never really did management, so I'm gonna try and do some kind of management...

...Today:

Breakfast - One slice of bread with jam
Lunch - One Peanut Butter Bar
Snack - One Apple
Dinner - Porridge, scrambled egg, sichuan pickles and two mouthfuls of noodles.

I'm sitting here drinking a pot of oolong as we speak and I'm gonna get myself back on track....

.....You know, not only do I feel fat and yucky, but I'm getting headaches all the time from all of the crap that I'm putting in my body....too much coffee, soft drinks and oily foods with MSG.....time for a cleanse I think!

Feeling good today....except for the humongous cold sore I have on my lip and the infection I have under my nail and the fact that I've lost my beloved i-phone:cry:

Felt like I was gonna cry, but hubby came to pick me up from school with a huge bouquet of red roses...HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!

OK foodwise...here goes

Breakfast - Vanilla shake with a shot of coffee
Lunch - Chocolate Shake
Snacks (too many today :() 1 chocolate eclair :eek: (sweet, not cake)
3 ladies fingers (tiny banana's 3 probably = 1 normal size banana)
1 apple
Dinner - 1/3 slice of Chinese flat bread
Sichuan Pickles
Stir-fried Onions with a tiny bit of beef
Broccoli
Bowl of porridge

Am off to hide under the quilts...soooo cold....and those of you who know me from this time last year will know that Beijing has no heating 'til the government says so:rolleyes:

Love to you all

hi paula

i've so so so missed you and am very glad you are ok. you're far from off the band wagon - i think most of us know that we'll e battling for the rest of our lives to control it. i've accepted that...

I put on 12lb since finding out i was pregnant... i stood on the scales yesterday and wasn't much lighter than i was last thursday. miffed is an understatement ! still full of milk and legs and ankles so swollen i cant get shoes or socks on yet.

still - back on bandwagon asap and still being sensible. the job i started needs to be finished

btw - baby oliver arrived on Saturday and I'm so over the moon I cant tell you.

oliver27-10.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m27/sunshine-supernova/oliver27-10.jpg

Back