The final countdown.....

Had a good day I haven't done loads of exercise because of my knee but a pound lost would make me happy tomorrow as that will take me to the lowest I have been in 5 years!

I knew you would do it!!!! 3lbs, fantastic!!!! You deserved that hun, you have worked really hard.
Here's to lot's more WI's like this one. :)

Thanks so much guys :)

Food for today is

Breakfast Porridge with milk

Lunch crumpets and bacon

Dinner roast beef roast sweet pots and butternut squash veg and gravy and 2 roasts

Snacks pink n White frootz and counted out 10 sports mixtures for my supper treat.

No exercise today as knee is bad and hubby has given me strict instructions to rest!

Just over 1200 today :)

Last edited:
Well done!

Hi all how you all doing?
I've just done a 10 min workout before my lunch :)

Breakfast Branflakes and milk

Lunch 2 egg omlette with ham and 10g low fat cheese.

Dinner Rump steak and oven baked chipped pots and stir fry veg to bulk it out and peppercorn sauce.

Snacks oaty bar pink n White and strawberries and elmlea for later :)
Plus a glass of grape juice for digestive purposes!!!

Exercise 10mins aerobic and going to do crosstrainer maybe.....!

Last edited:
Morning everyone I have a stressful day ahead of me it's my training day for a volunteer position I have taken at our local hospital I haven't been able to work for nearly 9 years because of this stupid knee!After being told in August that it will never be fixed I knew I needed to get out of the house and do something for myself so I thought doing a few hours volunteering would be the best way but I am so nervous!
So I've planned food for the day so I don't comfort eat!

Breakfast crumpets and flora extra light.

Lunch cheese and ham toast and strawberries and elmlea.

Dinner chicken curry and rice with poppadoms

Only got 50kcals left and I know I'll be starving later!need to go do a 10 min DVD workout

Last edited:
Morning all another day is here can you believe it's Thursday already!

Breakfast Porridge and milk

Lunch Had boiled eggs and soldiers instead!

Dinner Gammon and oven baked chips

Snacks pink n White oaty bar and fruit salad

Exercise Not sure I will get any done today knee is bad.Did a low impact aerobic DVD 15mins and a slow walk.

Last edited:
It was fab enjoyed every minute of it can't wait for my next one :) Thanks for asking Hun x

Can't wait to took into my gammon tonight!
Just been for a slow walk with the dog and hubby I can't walk very fast so only burned 110 in 30 mins according to my pedometer but it all counts :)

Ive been hungry tonight!
Struggling this week it's my 4th week since starting back on it 100% and the 2 girls I started with have stopped doing it already and are talking about takeaways they've had etc!
It's tough isn't it sometimes

Morning another day closer to weigh in!

I've no plans for this weekend so should be an ok weekend food wise?

Food for today

Breakfast Branflakes and milk

Lunch Gammon leftovers and egg.

Dinner Roast chicken and roasts cooked in skin with veg and gravy.

Snacks

Exercise Cross trainer

You keep at it girl! It'll all be worth it in the end!

Back