The final countdown.....

It's all over for my exercise for a few days I had a tumble down the stairs thanks my to bad knee it gave way (which is one of my symptoms) on the stairs and I fell down a few of the stairs I managed to stop coming down them all by grabbing the rail it seemed ok at first but it's getting so much worse as the day goes on it's so swollen and I'm back to using my crutches in the house I normally only need one outside.
The pain is horrific luckily I have liquid morphine that I take anyway just means upping the dose and staying in bed :(
Feeling very fed up!Sorry to moan and whine xxx

Aww hun. That sounds horrible. Hope it gets better soon.

Yeah, I'm with Pencils on the hugs.

Try to keep your spirits up hun, hope the pain eases a little. :) xxx

Done ok food wise just a few adjustments as couldn't make myself much.

Breakfast Branflakes and milk
Lunch Honey nut cornflakes and milk
Dinner Chicken and roasties with veg and gravy(Thanks to hubby)
Snacks Walkers Baked crisps pink n white a few sweets.

Never, ever, sneak peek!!!!! Easier said than done though. ;)

There are lot's of reasons you saw a gain, none of them should be taken seriously if you are being good, which you are.

Always weigh in at the same time because weight fluctuates through the day.
Perhaps you had extra salt yesterday, and it is simply sodium weight.
Whatever it is, don't worry. Drink lot's and lot's of water, keep being good, and stop sneaky peeking!!! :)

Thanks Squeezy :)

I am drinking loads today and although I can't do any exercise I have tried to keep active as I can and fingers crossed Monday's weigh in will be more positive!

Breakfast Porridge and milk
Lunch Chicken soup and 2 bread.
Dinner Pasta bolognese and a few McCain oven chips I weighed them and counted them too.
Snacks pink n whites
Just under 1200 today

Morning one day till weigh in how does that come round so quickly!!!

Food all planned for today and my knee feels better so maybe some light exercise yay :)

Breakfast Branflakes and milk

Lunch Tuna salad

Dinner 3 quorn sausages and mash with gravy.

Snacks

Exercise Cross trainer for 10mins and maybe 10min DVD

Well done!

Had a weird food day!

Started with cereal and milk which I normally have then a friend came and suggested lunch so we went to Harvester and I had a Cajun chicken burger which is 480kcals but I left the bun and had some salad so still counted it as 480.
For dinner I had an 1/8th of chicken pie and oven chips with gravy.
I have done some exercise too just enough not to hurt my knee too much!

I am craving sweeties today I have given up Haribo while doing this diet as they are my weakness and I cannot have just one!

Well done on the loss hun. Don't worry about the weird food day. It really doesn't sound bad at all, and you didn't succumb to the sweets, so well done. Especially as it's TOTM!!! :)

Back