Thanks hun xxx

Food for today

Breakfast Porridge with milk

Lunch Heinz pasta pouch and a slice of nimble bread

Dinner Beef casserole with new pots.

Snacks Vanilla milkshake 200mls and marshmallows

Just in under 1200 at the mo

Exercise Short exercise video 9 mins and 7 mins on cross trainer in agony today

Don't push yourself, you will only regret it. As long as your food is good don't worry about the exercise. xx

I'm off to Pizza Express today I am going to have the low fat pizza and salad they do I can't wait!
It's 500kcals but I'm prob not going to eat it all :)
Had crumpets for breakfast and just having chicken and rice for tea.

It was wonderful and it is great the way they do it it's a pizza with the middle cut out and a load of salad in it.
I gave hubby a 1/4 of it and had one dough ball out of 8!

I burned 290kcals today just walking round the shops and to the bus stops,I used my pedometer it really gave me a boost :)
Only ended up with cereal and crackers tonight as I felt a bit funny.

Pizza sounds fab, I love the way pizza express do that. Sorry your not feeling great. Hope things improve in the morning. :)

Thanks Squeezy xx

It's my meds they make me poorly and give me a poorly tummy :(

Hard day for me today hubby is on a late shift and I always eat too much late in the evening!

So I have a plan already!

Breakfast Porridge and milk

Mid morning Banana

Lunch Spring veg soup and nimble and crackers.

Afternoon snack Pink n white

Dinner Chicken and pasta

I'm starving!!!!!!!

I havent ate exactly what I said above I had sandwiches and walkers baked crisps for lunch.
Chicken and rice for dinner and I've made myself a bag of snacks to try to avoid eating rubbish it has a few flakes of special k in,about 2 fruit buttons,same of yoghurt covered banana 1/4 of a pink n White and 1/4 of a WW cookie all broke up and put in a sandwich bag!

I really need to get on top of my stomach problems because of the morphine I take for pain I am always bloated and constipated and have belly ache,I have tried to incorporate extra fibre into my diet but it never helps and I have to resort to laxatives etc which I don't like doing :(
It must effect my weight loss so much too.

Another planned day today

Breakfast Porridge and milk

Lunch Pasta and Prawn salad.

Dinner Steak in peppercorn sauce and oven baked chips.

Weigh in again tomorrow!!

Breakfast Special K and milk
Lunch Snack pot and half a granary roll
Dinner Roast beef roasts in skins veg and gravy.
Snacks WW crackers with flora light and pink n White.

Sorry about your rubbish day yesterday, don't worry about the glass of wine, you will have earned it doing all that clearing.

Food looks great today, roast beef, delicious!!!

I'm sure WI will be fine tomorrow, my fingers are crossed. :)

Back