The final countdown.....

Well done! :D

Welcome back hun. Glad you had a lovely time.
Don't worry about what you have put on during your holiday (if any!).
You will be back on it in no time. :) xxx

Thanks Hun :)

Been hard to get back into the swing of things but I've been to the gym twice since I got home in fact I may have over done it a bit!
Food been ok not fantastic choices but under calories.

I am so hungry it's driving me mad!

Food for today

Breakfast cereal and milk.

Lunch Crispbread and WW pasta pot

Dinner Roast chicken dinner with roast new pots veg stuffing and gravy.

Snacks Bread and soft cheese and pink n whites and WW crisps

It's weigh in this morning and I am dreading it I haven't weighed since my holidays so I didn't see what I gained so I just got stuck in and dieted all week so I could still see a gain this morning which I know will upset me but I totally enjoyed my holiday and had a great time and ate some great food!
So fingers crossed it's not a huge gain!

Fingers crossed hun!!! Don't worry though. Whatever the scales show you can deal with it and move on. :)

Well it was a 2 pound gain and I was ok with it and its nothing in the grand scheme of things and I am straight back on it!
Had a yummy food day lots of little treats but all within calories almost and I always have a treat day on WI day.

Breakfast Cereal and milk and a slice of bread with low fat soft cheese,

Lunch Baked pot with cheese and WW crisps (half a bag)

Dinner Lamnb chop with new pots with bacon and onion.

Snacks Sticky toffee pudding and custard,cupcake

Another day another food diary

Breakfast Sultana Bran and milk

Mid morning snack Satsuma

Lunch Sweet pot and butternut squash soup with granary bread.

Dinner Lasagne

Snack Pink n White and a tiny portion of cake and custard

Exercise walked to gym did the bare minimum I can manage on treadmill and pedals and swam for 15 still a good burn though

1300 just over today.

Thats the main thing hun. Sometimes life gets in the way and stops us from being "saintly", at least you tried and stayed within your calories. Well done :)

I made bad food choices all last week so I'm back on it good style this week try and not eat foods that are high in fat and make better choices.
Good day today

Breakfast Porridge
Lunch Chicken salad and ryvita
Dinner Quorn sausage and mash with gravy.
Snacks Pink n Whites clementines and a few midget gems.
Exercise just a small walk sore today.

Thanks Hun gym day today but made the mistake of going shopping first huge mistake I'm now in agony grrrr 8 years I've had this disease will I ever learn I cannot do normal things!!!
Anyway food today

Breakfast Sultana Bran and milk

Lunch A skinny caramel latte and half a toastie at costa.

Dinner Chicken breast wrapped in bacon topped with low fat melted cheese and home made baked in skin chips.

Snacks Cereal bar and crumble and custard (weighed it all out lol!)

Back