The final countdown.....

Thats a quarter pound in the right direction! Well done!

My food for today is

Breakfast Fruit n nut weetabix minis and milk

Lunch Salad with cous cous and potao salad and a granary roll

Dinner King prawn stir fry with rice noodles and sweet chilli sauce.

Snacks Cereal and pink n white an WW muffin

Evening had a busy day running around after my poorly 18 month old nephew shattered this evening and could do with my bed!

Had a good food day

Breakfast Cereal and milk.

Lunch 2 quorn sausages and scrambled egg with toast.

Dinner Chicken marinated in Nandos rub with salad and jacket potato and potato salad.

Snacks WW mini muffin pink n whites and Peaches in custard Dole pot.

Another busy day today woke up starving so had far too much cereal so had to have a light lunch had pasta for tea and feel bloated.

Breakfast Cereal and milk

Lunch Cous cous and chicken

Dinner pasta bake with bacon

Snacks cereal bar.

The Nandos rub is really low in calories the dry version too :)
Thanks Hun you too.

Having a Chinese tonight allowed for it in my allowance and my new gym opens today so I am off swimming soon :)

Chinese and cider for me last night went over my calories but I walked to the gym and swam for 20 minutes and walked back and we are going again later so hoping I can keep it under control :)

You'll be fine hun. One little slip up at the weekend won't hurt! Keep up the good work hun, you're doing great :)

Thanks Janey xx

Food diary today is

Breakfast Porridge and milk

Lunch A slice of bread and a cereal bar as I was going swimming

Dinner Lasagne and jacket pot

Snacks Haribo and choc mousse

Just over 1200 but went swimming and gym

Well done on the loss hun. Food yesterday sounds fab. Was it a diet ready meal lasagne or did you make it? I am really craving lasagne. x

I made it Hun just use the sauces and lasagne sheets and extra lean mince and low fat cheese it works out at about 450kcals per portion :)

Good day today

Breakfast Mini weetabix and cheerio with milk
Lunch WW chicken and butternut squash curry pot only 232 cals and so yummy plus 2 nimble with low fat soft cheese.
Dinner Sirloin steak oven baked in skin homemade chips and mushrooms cooked in fry light.
Snacks WW mini muffin half a small bag of Haribo.
Exercise Pedals at gym and swimming
Under 1200 :)

Having a rest from the gym today only doing 5 mins on pedals 5 on treadmill and upper body work and 20 mins in pool but boy does my poorly knee hurt!
Been at my training to volunteer at our hospital today so snacked more than usual but haven't gone over but I left hubby with a recipe for fish pie for tea and he hasn't measured the potato so not sure wether my calories will be right.
So here's my food diary
Breakfast Mini weetabix and milk and glass of milk.
Lunch Nimble and crisp bread with soft cheese.
Dinner Fish pie
Snacks Cereal bar.WW muffin,sugar free mints.

Sorry your knee is hurting hun. How are the new patches working?
Fish pie sounds delicious, think I might be coming to yours for tea!! :)

It was yummy :)

They have made a great improvement on the side effects but I'm still taking some meds and only a small amount in the patch you have to do it very slowly so not huge difference in pain yet but i am hopeful :)
Thanks for asking x

Had a good day but didn't get to go swimming I was gutted feel bad missing it addictive isn't it!!!

Breakfast Porridge and milk

Lunch nimble bread toastie with ham and low fat cheese.

Dinner Tortilla wrap with chicken in BBQ spice peppers mushrooms and jacket spud.

Snacks Haribo pink n White.Highlight hot choc

Back