The final countdown.....

A pound off today :) Lost 10.5lbs in 6 weeks 3 weeks till my holiday wonder if I can get to astone!!

Had a good day food wise treating myself to some sweets tonight but only takes me a few over 1200 :)

Well done :)

It really does, doesn't it? Think it's so good when you have the support of others. Keeps you going!

It does I love logging in and seeing how everyone is doing :)

MFP is great having you all on there too :)

Good food day today.

Breakfast 2 toast with peanut butter and jelly

Lunch Jacket potato with a bit of prawns roast chicken and ham (leftovers!)

Dinner Sweet and sour chicken and 2 vegetable spring rolls.

Snacks Mike and ikes bread a bag of little bits :)

Had a good walk around the shops today and burnt over 200kcals then did 7 mins on the cross trainer this evening.

Had a very weird day!
Woke up with chronic belly pain and spent several hours in bathroom this morning!It's all because of my meds and I had an appointment with the GP this morning so I went along told her all about and she was fantastic she has put me on pain patches and given me tablets for my stomach problems,I'm hoping the pain patches help with my knee pain as I'm sick of it!

Still came in just under calories 1200.

Well done for coming in under 1200 hun.

Sorry things are not great health wise. My Grandma uses the morphine pain patches for her terrible arthritis. She said they have worked really well, so I hope you get some pain relief from them too without the added issue of stomach troubles. :)

So I didn't get much sleep last night but felt loads better this morning so gutted mu sons bedroom and felt wrecked after it bit good that it was one less job to be done I'm in the garden with a book now avoiding the kitchen because I'm having a hungry day!

Breakfast Nestle choc cereal and multigrain hoops with milk.

Lunch 2 quorn sausages and a poached egg on toast.

Dinner Gammon and oven baked chips

Snack bag with lots of little bit oh and an ice lolly :)

Just over 1200 but did lots of housework that got me sweaty and a 10 minute workout

Last edited:
Treated myself to 100g of chippy chips tonight to have with my roast chicken and gravy and they were yummy :)
Just over 1200 so far today but been for a walk with my gorgeous nephew and niece and did a quick 10 min workout earlier.

I hate sunny days and dieting they make me hungry!!!

Had an ok day food wise

Breakfast Cereal and milk

Lunch Ham and pickle sandwich

Dinner Quorn fillets with black pepper and oven baked chips in skin.

Snacks Pink n white jaffa cake and grapes

Shattered today slept so bad and I'm in agony after doing barely any exercise this morning so my plans for more exercise are out the window!!

It's weigh in tomoz and I'm not expecting much things seem to be really slowing down....

Today's food is

Breakfast 50g porridge with milk and a cup of tea.
Lunch Ham cheese and pickle sandwich with a WW mousse.
Dinner Roast Pork with skin on roasts and veg and gravy.
Snacks Cereal bar.

Don't be disheartned hun, my fingers are crossed for tomorrow. Hopefully you will have a nice loss.

Hope the pain gets better soon xx :)

Only lost 1/4 of a pound this week I was gutted as I tried so hard :(

I am changing weigh in to Saturday for next 2 weeks as I go away on a Sunday morning so I am going to try my hardest from today till Saturday then weigh in and then weigh in again on the 15th October.

So today I did a 20 minute workout and I was wrecked!Followed by a ten minute toning and weights session as I feel really wobbly!

Food is as follows

Breakfast Cherrios and chopix with milk

Lunch Salad with lettuce,tomato,peppers,mushrooms,cucumber potato salad and cous cous and half a granary roll.

Dinner Quorn swedish meatballs in dolmio light with spaghetti

Snacks Pink n white WW Vanilla Rice and a WW mini muffin.

Back