The Final Countdown

GetItRightx said:
Ah that's not too bad then, though I guess while your at work your too busy to think of food?

I'll have to try the 30day shred, probs tomorrow as Eastenders isn't on :(

Xo.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yep I am busy and I don't like eating in front of clients so I have it for the rare times where it's quiet!!

Haha!!! Yep do it instead of Easties!!! Awwww!!!

Stick with it too- I don't recommend u eat before it! Leave it 1 hr and a half ish or you'll feel really sick as it is quite intense!!

Ruth
X

Hope you have a good day x

Lol, I'll remember that for tonight, I don't eat after 6 anyways so would just need to wait for little one to go to bed. Just got to remember to do the cooling down, I always skip that part... LOL

UP day today - did a sneaky weigh in as the OH wanted to see his progress and I've STS since I started so I'm happy with that :)

Hope everyone has a good day :D

xo.

GetItRightx said:
Lol, I'll remember that for tonight, I don't eat after 6 anyways so would just need to wait for little one to go to bed. Just got to remember to do the cooling down, I always skip that part... LOL

UP day today - did a sneaky weigh in as the OH wanted to see his progress and I've STS since I started so I'm happy with that :)

Hope everyone has a good day :D

xo.

Oh right that's good :)

Well done on the STS that's really good :)

Have a lovely day!!!!

Ruth
X

Thank you.

So far so good. Been tracking my food and still under by 1000 cal! I'll manage it somehow between now and 6 lol

I really think I'm weird as I can't wait for my DDs lol probably as they're easier in someway. My OH started S&S on Saturday and he's already lost 7lbs - alright for some lol!

Hope everyone else has had a good day :)

Xo.

Vlcd diets to give good weight losses but they r so hard to stick to. Well done to u both, being on different diets x

time2go said:
Vlcd diets to give good weight losses but they r so hard to stick to. Well done to u both, being on different diets x

On I know lol I was on two in the past few months lol my OH has a bit more to lose though so he wants to stick to it for a while which I think he will. He's pretty chuffed he's lost 7lbs already lol

Xo.

Oh I bet! 7lbs is a great loss :) its so motivating. How u finding this diet? I'm enjoying it lol but still waiting on the results. I am gonna try b brave and weigh in two weeks...

I'm finding this one okay.. I'm waiting until Sunday for a proper weigh in but I checked today and I STS so I'm hoping for a STS or some sort of loss lol

Ooh why in two weeks? How are u finding the diet?

Xo.

No other reason than just to give the diet a chance to work. I am enjoying it havent planned my up day well at all! Need to do this better. Although this isn't a true reflection on what wud b a usual up day, bad timing, bad planning and a bit of greed.

Oh well, down day tomorrow Nd I think I can go pretty down! X

Lol, I think we're at the same because todays my UP day but its not completely healthy things I've been eating. I'm at my inlaws now which wasn't planned so a bit off track but it should be under 2000cals for today.

Down day tomorrow, if anything I'll just have less than 300 cals lol

Hows the running going?

xo.

Hope you're ok and that you're having a lovely day!

Ruth
X

I'm okay ta :D Had a good UD, just under 1800cal, so looking forward to my DD tomorrow lol Didn't do the shred in the end as only got in late :/

Hope you had a great day :)

xo.

GetItRightx said:
I'm okay ta :D Had a good UD, just under 1800cal, so looking forward to my DD tomorrow lol Didn't do the shred in the end as only got in late :/

Hope you had a great day :)

xo.

Good!!!
Awwww don't worry u can do it tomorrow :)

I've had a good yet busy day! Off to Newcastle to a concert tomorrow! Can't wait :)

Fed up after a double DD eeek!

Ruth
X

Hope your DD goes well x

Oh heck about the double DD! I bet thats made you groggy lol

Ooh, who you off to see in concert? DD for me, its going to be a lazy day as was up all night with the little one so hes not gone to nursery today.

xo.

Lazy day for me too. Good luck for all the downers x

Lol, t2g its safer that way isn't it on the DDs? lol I've just done a huge spring clean of our flat, been doing little bits and bobs for a few days and now just finished it. :D

My change of name deed has come through *Woop!* I no longer speak to my family and want nada to do with them, so took the extreme to go and change my full name, so I think todays going to be a good day :D

xo.

Well good for you taking a postive step to inrpove you life, be proud of yourself! X

So today has been a funny day... little one doesn't like his hair being touched so we've kind of let it go really long, today got fed up of it and poor little one has got most of the hair cut but now it needs to go shorter, got a side mullet at the moment! Hes not liking the vibrations/sound of the clippers so so far its taken us 4 hours to cut his hair bit by bit.

Todays down day gone well, only had 200cals :D

xo.

Back