The Final Countdown

That's great - DD and moving.
Is it a "round the corner" move or "across the country"?

gentoo/aptenny

Ohhh where to xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there!

I'm here to follow if that's ok!

Ruth
X

It's a across country move. Its a Town in gloucestershire. We are going to have a look next Saturday as its a big move for us. Got to find out how their council is compared to ours for the little one.

Xo.

GetItRightx said:
Hi Ruth of course it is :) how are you finding Juddd? UP day tomorrow for me :)

Xo.

Thanks!

Oooo enjoy your UP day!!!
I love JUDDD it is by far the best plan I have ever been on! I use plan as diet isn't appropriate as it doesn't feel like one!

How are u finding it? My fourth WI is on Saturday and I truly love it! 12.8lbs down!

Ruth
X

Lol I know what you mean. It seems too good to be true to be a diet and your losses are great! I'm finding it okay so far but I'm only on day 2 lol I think I'm used to the DDs because of S&S. Do you stick to the same pattern each week or after the 2 week induction can ou change it about? As I've seen loads of people mention they do an Up weekend lol

Xo.

Lol I know what you mean. It seems too good to be true to be a diet and your losses are great! I'm finding it okay so far but I'm only on day 2 lol I think I'm used to the DDs because of S&S. Do you stick to the same pattern each week or after the 2 week induction can ou change it about? As I've seen loads of people mention they do an Up weekend lol

Xo.

You're doing really well!!
Yep I do Mon, Wed & Fri DD, and Tues, Thur, Sat & Sun UP. However, I have a week off work and I need 1 UP on Tuesday, an ID on Wednesday and an UP on Thursday so im being naughty and doing a double DD today and tomorrow and a DD on Friday with me weighing in on Saturday. I normally WI on a thursday morning :)
The great thing about this diet is its flexibility! Last week I did ID thursday & friday, UPs sat & sun and then kept the rest of the week normal and still lost 3lbs! Im extremely strict with myself but Ive found that Im actually getting fed up of UPs/IDs and look forward to my DDs!!!

Hope this waffle makes sense!!

Ruth
x

Oh and im also allergic to shakes so I never took them through my Induction Phase I just did food!!!

Just wanted to add- You are an absolute inspiration for losing over 4 stones! How does it feel to be in the 11s?

Ruth
x

Lol looking forward to a down day? Sounding like me lol! They're probably going to be the easier ones for me. Are you allowed to have 2 DDs in a row? As now we are going to travel for four hours on sat I dont know how to do it LOL.

What is an ID...? *thicko*

Xo.

Trefoil said:
Oh and im also allergic to shakes so I never took them through my Induction Phase I just did food!!!

Just wanted to add- You are an absolute inspiration for losing over 4 stones! How does it feel to be in the 11s?

Ruth
x

Awww thank you. Trust me it feels good! This is the lowest I've been since I was 12 and I'm happy I've been able to prove myself that I can do this. I just can't wait for the other 4 stone to come off now lol

I think I'm allergic to the SMS bars, gave me such an awful tummy.

Xo.

Lol looking forward to a down day? Sounding like me lol! They're probably going to be the easier ones for me. Are you allowed to have 2 DDs in a row? As now we are going to travel for four hours on sat I dont know how to do it LOL.

What is an ID...? *thicko*

Xo.

You aren't supposed to have two DDs whilst in the induction phase Im just doing it as Im having lots of UPs/IDs!!

IDs are Intermediate Days! 1200-1400 calories ish :) Just in case you have plans but don't want to have an UP day!

I used an ID to go to La Tasca last Friday and then another ID to go out for a curry! Theyre great!!!

Ruth
x

Ah okay so technically I should keep sat as my DD?

Lol I love how you can have a takeaway on this plan! And that's not affected losses? Lol I think I should of done this ages ago lol

Xo.

Awww thank you. Trust me it feels good! This is the lowest I've been since I was 12 and I'm happy I've been able to prove myself that I can do this. I just can't wait for the other 4 stone to come off now lol

I think I'm allergic to the SMS bars, gave me such an awful tummy.

Xo.

That's excellent well done!!! How wonderful I bet you feel fab!!

I got serious hives and swelled up when I had shakes so theyre a no-no!!!

Ruth
x

Ah okay so technically I should keep sat as my DD?

Lol I love how you can have a takeaway on this plan! And that's not affected losses? Lol I think I should of done this ages ago lol

Xo.

I love having a takeaway on plan too!!!

You need to weigh in after a DD but do whatever you feel comfortable with and then u can change it after 2 weeks if you like!
I have tried Dukan, WW, SW, Slimpod, CC, Tesco Diets, Boots Diets and Tony Ferguson and nothing has worked as well as this- I have never been as happy either!

Ruth
x

Lol you sound like me, I've done cc, healthy eating, slim fast, celeb slim, diet pills, slim and save, exante, WW and I'm hoping this is my plan. Im surprised it's a quiet forum!

Oo er about the hives! Do you know what it is in the shakes you were allergic to? It's looking like I have a milk allergy... I've had it three times this week mixed in with a shake and it's really played on my tum.

Do you do much exercise while on this plan? I'm planning on going to the gym on my UP days

Xo.

Lol you sound like me, I've done cc, healthy eating, slim fast, celeb slim, diet pills, slim and save, exante, WW and I'm hoping this is my plan. Im surprised it's a quiet forum!

Oo er about the hives! Do you know what it is in the shakes you were allergic to? It's looking like I have a milk allergy... I've had it three times this week mixed in with a shake and it's really played on my tum.

Do you do much exercise while on this plan? I'm planning on going to the gym on my UP days

Xo.

Oh no- I hope you feel better soon!

Im actually a gym instructor so I do exercise every day with my clients but I do more exercise on UP days- just an exercise DVD or whatever :D

It used to be a lot quieter its getting very popular now!!!

Ruth
x

Thank you. I'm just going to avoid milk from now on lol

Ooh how is it having the DDs when at work? lol I've got that jillian michaels 30 day shred is that any good?

Xo.

Thank you. I'm just going to avoid milk from now on lol

Ooh how is it having the DDs when at work? lol I've got that jillian michaels 30 day shred is that any good?

Xo.

Id avoid it too!!

DDs at work can be difficult but I do work shifts so its not too bad to be honest!
I just try to keep myself focused :D

I have Jillian Michaels 30DS too its excellent and doesnt take much time!! Just remember to cool down properly or u wont be able to walk properly!
(I didnt and I regretted it!!!!)

Ruth
x

Ah that's not too bad then, though I guess while your at work your too busy to think of food?

I'll have to try the 30day shred, probs tomorrow as Eastenders isn't on :(

Xo.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back