The Final Countdown

Well done, on tackling ur lo hair and also ur down day x

Down day going good, 3 coffees n 1 tea is all! So 141 calories. Gonna run when hubby home. U? X

Ooh well done you! I had a SS bar so only had 137 cal, loads of water and a 45 min fast walk.

Tracking for my UD tomorrow, first time I'm going to try lactofree milk as I keep having reactions to milk. Think I'm going to have an early night tonight though.

Xo.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wow ladies well done! How do u manage it?? I have to hit my 500 lol

My sons the same with havin his hair cut, hates the clippers lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

With difficulty lol! Nah just kept myself busy tbh... Loads of water to keep myself full. Today I've been wanting a lot of food but I'm just reminding myself tomorrow I can eat lol I'm getting worried that I won't lose on JUDDD, might do a cheeky weigh in tomorrow. OH has taken to daily weighing lol he's now lost 9lbs since Saturday - ugh!!! Lol

Xo.

Well done to the hubby! S&s have just brought new flavours, very jelous lol

At first I didn't doubt juddd atall but now I'm eatin I'm having doubts lol I've stuck to 500:2000 simply so I can drop the cals if I really need to, don't wanna go under 1200 cals a day over the week as that low never works for me!! Xxx

stef2009 said:
Well done to the hubby! S&s have just brought new flavours, very jelous lol

At first I didn't doubt juddd atall but now I'm eatin I'm having doubts lol I've stuck to 500:2000 simply so I can drop the cals if I really need to, don't wanna go under 1200 cals a day over the week as that low never works for me!! Xxx

Yeah, this is me. Worried about eating lol only time will tell x

Lol at least I'm not the only one worried about the eating lol I'm sticking to what the calculator said otherwise I'll worry lol

Aye alright for him knit ha! He's nearly in the 22s so he's happy lol

Xo.

Knitlol I put init ha ha silly auto correct

I would of rather stuck to the calc but it was giving me less than 1200 and I would rather go higher if poss, although I'll probably be dropping to that if my WI is crap Saturday lol

Bet he's very pleased, great losses! X

Lol spouse in the early days its all early days we won't know what will work and what won't lol have u come straight from S&S? Or WW? See cod I went from S&S to JUDDD I'm thinking I'll gain this week, but then I'll use next weeks as my proper weigh in lol

Yep he's pretty happy, though he knows this is week ones water loss lol hell be catching up with us sooner than we know it lol

Xo.

GetItRightx said:
Lol spouse in the early days its all early days we won't know what will work and what won't lol have u come straight from S&S? Or WW? See cod I went from S&S to JUDDD I'm thinking I'll gain this week, but then I'll use next weeks as my proper weigh in lol

Yep he's pretty happy, though he knows this is week ones water loss lol hell be catching up with us sooner than we know it lol

Xo.

This is what I think also, coming straight from a vlcd x

I went to ww from s&s and lost 2lb on my first week strangely lol but on my ww points I was only eatin between 700-900 cals per day so jumping to 2000 still feels unreal lol

Men lose a lot better apparently than women on vlcd's, lucky *******! X

What the! Ok that only said bugge*s not bastar** haha x

Ugh no you got it right the first time lol!

Yeah same as me with the WW.. Mad that they say it's healthy when it's not. This why I went onto SS as it seemed safer lol but if with this it works then your laughing really as can eat what you want and diet every other day lol

Xo.

Definatly! And this is suppose to boost ur metabolism and mine is shocking so hoping that helps too!! Xx

Well another cheeky weigh in and I'm a lb down yay! Not even a full week lol hoping it continues :)

UD today and the things I wanted yesterday I don't want to eat today lol! Typical....

Tomorrow I'm going clothes shopping, means got to go out really early as its the next town I'm going to, our town centre lacks clothes shops unless you want Bon marche or next.

Xo.

Well done on the loss!! How much is that so far?

Ohhh shopping :D xxx

Lol well it's only a lb so far this week but total loss since jan is over 4st lol I've just sat and worked out how many sizes I've gone down and it's 4 sizes :eek:!

Lol I haven't gone shopping for a while, always used to be an eBay job as with the S&S I went down two sizes quick lol but if I'm sticking with JUDDD I know I'll probs be a 12/14 for a while. All my trousers are a 16 and even with a belt they're too big at the bum lol didn't think I'd be saying that haha! Even my feet have shrunk!

Little one at nursery until 12 they didn't even recognise him lol He didn't wee over night and wanted his potty as he woke up.. Potty training perhaps? The nursery said thy will keep encouraging him to go on the potty there so all good :)

Xo.

Back