The Final Countdown

Hi there GetItRight and a belated welcome to JUDDD from me x

Well my UD is over, was able to finish it with a little bit of lactofree ice cram - oh my that is lush! Was hard to limit myself LOL

So I've decided to use the lactofree stuff until end of week then i will try an UD with regular milk just to test myself. Already had a little bit of margarine and I'm now bloated and fee sick so think I do have an allergy :/ would make sense as I had problems with the VLCDs and thought that it was normal lol! Was meant to of been tested for it a few years back but was pregnant at the time and was put on strict bed rest, the hossie they wanted me to go to was 3 hour train journey away!

Tonight it's a long one with the soaps - yay! Then early night so I can go out early for shopping lol

Xo

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Great UD! Sorry to hear about the allergy, u should Deffo get that checked :)

Have a lovely shopping trip tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning have a good DD x

Thank you, well its been pants so far.. was up most the night with hayfever, little one suffering too, my bank are playing up with money so can't go shopping.

Just got to hope that the day gets better.

Hope everyone else has a good day :)

xo.

Oh no not the best start, hope things start getting better x

Apparently its the banks fault. Natwest customers haven't had their direct debits go out, nor money go in, and can't even withdraw money. Nightmare!

Just took LO to nursery, and I'm tired due to lack of sleep with the hayfever keeping me up.

xo.

aw hope they sort it soon for u. good luck today on ur dd and with little sleep x

Uh oh I'm with Natwest and have 3 direct debits going out today!! I better check x

Hope you're ok and that the hayfever subsides!!!
Banks are stupid lol!!!!

Well done on the dress sizes that's excellent!

Ruth
X

Uh oh I'm with Natwest and have 3 direct debits going out today!! I better check x

Its all over the news lol, DDs are not even going out apparently.

Now my online bankings gone down - apparently staff have been told to be on their guard until Wednesday :eek:! Surely that can't be right?

xo.

Hope you're ok and that the hayfever subsides!!!
Banks are stupid lol!!!!

Well done on the dress sizes that's excellent!

Ruth
X

Hayfevers calmed down a bit but it seems to play up during the night for some reason :/

Thank you, was meant to go out to buy some new clothes as I was walking in baggy clothes ha ha but thats not gonna happen now because of the silly bank.

Not even had anything to eat today, can you do a non-eating DD you reckon? Lol

xo.

yes, i looked online about fasting, water only fasting and it is ok to do and actually seems to have a look of health benefits x

Actually when the diet was formulated it was on the basis of fasting everyother day, as you will then get optimium benefits, however as it was thought that it would be too difficult for the average person to totally fast every other day it was discovered that eating up to 500 cals every other day has very similar benefits. So it is perfectly fine to go without food on your DD's, I have a fast once a week but I have to have my milk allowance 100/150 cals but no food. That said I rarely eat over 300 on a DD these days anyway, I find it easier not to if I don't get hungry ;)
Hope the Bank has sorted itself out for you now :mad:

That bank is ridiculous!! No direct debits went out, no wages went in pfffft!!!

Have a lovely day. Xxx

My OH is with the Natwest too , no wages in, no DD due out till the end of the month luckily he has an overdraft which we never use so I suppose we are lucky, I really feel for those who have no access to money though, its very scary that this can happen but even more scary is the length of time its taking to sort out !!!
Hope you have a good day x

Hope you're ok and that you've had a good day!

Ruth
X

Hope you have a good day x

Hey!

Hope that you're ok and that you've had a lovely day!!!

Ruth
X

Back