The Final Countdown

GetItRightx

Hey all - blame the OH for the title... he kept doing the theme and now its stuck in my head.

A little about me, I started dieting on Jan 1st 2012, at first I was cal counting with MFP then my losses stalled, I'm one of these that needed to see results fast so I saw people had great losses on Exante and switched over. I went from 15st - 12st1lbs in 3 months - fantastic! So I decided for the last little bit go onto weight watchers, and I'm up to 12st7lbs - not a lot I know but it really dissapointed me as I was keeping to all my points, never cheated and I kept to the plan. I did a proper re-feed with Exante so I know it wasn't due to that. Found out it could of been as I was only eating just over 700cals a day! Not good.

I am 23 with a 3 year old little boy who has autism - keeps me on my toes enough lol I'm 24 soon and would love to be at the low 11s for my birthday. :) My OH is currently doing S&S.

On my DD I'm to have
374cals which I've decided will be a couple of S&S shakes and something small to eat as I need to use them up and my OH won't touch the shakes.

So heres to day one :)

xo.

Yes, u have a diary! I bet ur boy does keep u busy! Good luck on ur New journey, I hope this diet does work for u. As I hope it works for me.... Looking forward to seeing what meals u have on this x

Hey Hun, replied to ur other thread, I also discovered ww was toooo low in cals for my pp!

Good luck with 'the final countdown' lol

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol, my little one can sometimes be a handful :p his special needs nursery are winding me up at the moment so just in that alone he keeps me busy :p - they don't believe his autism is bad for him to stay at the SNN but the mainstream nursery he attends feels he needs a lot more help than the SNN are realizing.

how many cals were you having with your PP steph? Its really confusing how they can get away with that because they say you can eat what you want, so technically, you could eat 3 wispa bars if its within your points and thats it for the day? lol

Today I've started with an UD, I've tracked my food on MFP and if I manage to eat it all it'll be just over 1600 cals. I like how someone else had said its like fuel for the next day so I'm gonna try and see it as that too, but its hard to eat that much when not used to it lol. Am I weird for looking forward to my DD? LOL!

Hope everyone else has had a good day :)

xo.

I don't know which local authority you are in but you could ask for a statutory assessment (section 323) of your sons needs. As a parent you can appeal if it gets rejected. If they decide to go ahead then you can have written into the statement the support your child needs in order to progress and succeed. [and it doesn't cost you anything - which is what most people think].

gentoo/aptenny

I was having 26pp per day and having between 700 and 900 cals per day, maybe the odd day hitting 1000, I didn't use my weeklies as it felt like a one way ticket to binging lol xxx

Is that a statement? Or is that something else? Lol the SNN had a meeting about the little one on Thursday and it was decided tht an ed psych will look at him in autumn term but he probably won't get a statement. The mainstream nursery are hoping to speed up the process lol she's looking into it for us and let me know during the week whether she can or not. We are with west Sussex, who from hearing things from other people I know, are a bit poo. My little one is 4 in Jan and they say a statement can take upto 2 years to do :/ I know they're doing a caf for him, don't know if that's a good thing or not lol

Xo.

stef2009 said:
I was having 26pp per day and having between 700 and 900 cals per day, maybe the odd day hitting 1000, I didn't use my weeklies as it felt like a one way ticket to binging lol xxx

Lol same as me then! It's ridiculous isn't it? Lol

Xo.

Hi and welcome, found your Diary , I posted on your other thread too, your DD seem low for your weight and height as long as you stick to 500 and under you will be fine, good luck I really hope it works out for you x

Yes it's a statement. It doesn't take two years. It's set in law and they have to make a decision in 6 weeks whether or not they will go through with the process. If they do then they have 20 weeks to gather their information and write it.
As a parent you have the right to appeal instantly if it is refused (as a school we have to wait 2 years). I work for Nottingham city and believe me getting statements is really tough here.
Be pushy, if it's what your child needs then push for it.
I don't know how west Sussex funding works but from my authority I wouldn't be able as a school to afford to ask the ed psyche to come in and look at your son (I get charged for it) but if you requested an assessment they have to offer me the service for free.
If you need help message me off board or ask your nursery for the contact details of your nearest parent partnership as they will support you through the process. (agencies such as NACRO, your rainbow support group, or other autism teams are also pretty good)
Even if you don't go all the way towards a statement by requesting one you actually make everyone put down on paper exactly what they are/are not doing for your son - which may be all that is needed.

gentoo/aptenny

Yes it's a statement. It doesn't take two years. It's set in law and they have to make a decision in 6 weeks whether or not they will go through with the process. If they do then they have 20 weeks to gather their information and write it.
As a parent you have the right to appeal instantly if it is refused (as a school we have to wait 2 years). I work for Nottingham city and believe me getting statements is really tough here.
Be pushy, if it's what your child needs then push for it.
I don't know how west Sussex funding works but from my authority I wouldn't be able as a school to afford to ask the ed psyche to come in and look at your son (I get charged for it) but if you requested an assessment they have to offer me the service for free.
If you need help message me off board or ask your nursery for the contact details of your nearest parent partnership as they will support you through the process. (agencies such as NACRO, your rainbow support group, or other autism teams are also pretty good)
Even if you don't go all the way towards a statement by requesting one you actually make everyone put down on paper exactly what they are/are not doing for your son - which may be all that is needed.

gentoo/aptenny

Thanks gentoo, so really I need to get the SNN to do it rather than the mainstream as they won't be able to afford it etc? IMO he does need it as he suffers from anxiety in a mainstream setting and the SNN have pretty much said hes off to mainstream school next September. I wonder why the mainstream told me it'll take two years? :/ I think the SNN are fed up of me as I keep asking them a load of questions about my little one, they can't handle him for a full day yet they think he'll cope in mainstream school because hes bright? Its annoying me as it seems they're pushing him to fail before they'll do anything. Trying to make sure that won't happen but at least he'll see an ed physce in the autumn term so spose thats better than nowt. Lol I hope you realise I'll probs PM you a lot :p our council is a bit poop with this sort of thing and they put you onto someone else who don't have a clue so thank you :)

xo.

Hi and welcome, found your Diary , I posted on your other thread too, your DD seem low for your weight and height as long as you stick to 500 and under you will be fine, good luck I really hope it works out for you x

Hey chick, I'm wondering if its quite low as I put no exercise on the calculator? As I won't be able to get to the gym this week as often this week so played it safe.

Thank you, and your losses are great! I hope I get the same results :)

xo.

So today is my first DD. I see what you mean about using the UD as fuel because today I've not woke up hungry. Going to hold off eating until late as possible. Don't think we're doing anything today, fine by me as hayfevers kicked in again badly.

xo.

Fantastic first DD , you are going to do well on this Diet x

Well done on ur first DD xxx

Thank you guys :) I hope so! I only had 367cals for the day but like I say, I was feeling so full lol, I really hope this diet is for me :)

In other news, we might be moving :D

xo.

Back