the final journey

HI guys. weigh in time . . . . . well the scales this evening say another 4lb loss so thats 15lb in 3 weeks :)

So so please, this week has been a real challenge with the other half's mum over from Spain, lots of takeaways and nice meals but i have resisted all temptations and people trying to persuade me to have a night off. So glad i did, i am more happy about being able to decided not to have food than the weight loss i think lol.

hi i just thought i would pop in to see how your doing i have managed to get back on to ts no problem since my sat night out which im happy about and your right no way i would have picked that meal 4 weeks ago let alone 6 months ago lol.... hope your ok :) xx
In the zone then girlie ;). I am mightly today after a lovely weigh in xx

What a busy day !! Had to give an update as today i went into the Cornish pasty shop today to grab a coffee and it was not until I got back to work I realized that I had not even noticed the smell, as well as all the pastry and cakes on display. First time ever i think :)

well done i cant step a foot near gregs let alone go in i find myself taking the long way around town now just to avoid the smell lol good for you your are well and truly in the zone :D xx

well done i cant step a foot near gregs let alone go in i find myself taking the long way around town now just to avoid the smell lol good for you your are well and truly in the zone :D xx

Well its's 2 doors away from where I work so avoiding it is not an option. lol. Can't believe i have nearly finished my 28 days, seem to have my blinkers on and be concentrating on the prize i think.

wow 15 lbs in 4 weeks :) i bet your chuffed?, well done :)

thats the right way to be thinking i was really struggling friday night i dont know why i wasnt hungry just wanted food and the only thing that kept me from raiding the fridge was the weight i want to be this xmas i kept telling myself its not worth it over and over again i made it through the night and was fine saturday strange how food can really get to you sometimes ................ your doing great im just into my 4th week so will be glad to have my 4 week wi on friday to give me a boost again on the upside im back in my size 14 jeans with no hangover so i wont be spending this winter in leggings cause i refused to buy myself a size 16 pair of jeans lol xxxx

thats the right way to be thinking i was really struggling friday night i dont know why i wasnt hungry just wanted food and the only thing that kept me from raiding the fridge was the weight i want to be this xmas i kept telling myself its not worth it over and over again i made it through the night and was fine saturday strange how food can really get to you sometimes ................ your doing great im just into my 4th week so will be glad to have my 4 week wi on friday to give me a boost again on the upside im back in my size 14 jeans with no hangover so i wont be spending this winter in leggings cause i refused to buy myself a size 16 pair of jeans lol xxxx

Well done you :).

Week 4 weigh in for me tomorrow. I'm a bit scared of having to eat, this for me is going to be the biggest challenge i think as i have permission to enter the fridge and cupboards!!

I almost caved a few times over the weekend as had my son here and a very stressful launch day Saturday in my new branch. I had an overwhelming urge to eat chips but it is like i had a little conversation on my head going 'yes but how much do you want them' and 'not as much as i want to be slim'. It sort of went then. Very strange but nice to feel in control.

Like you say it's funny how the brain works regarding food, the book i am reading 'beck's Diet plan' is really helping as it is helping me to identify my triggers. Have been food shopping and planned my food for the week so i don't move out of Ketosis. It is the working out what to have as the extra's after my meals to make it work 600 cal's i total i am going to struggle with.

I am in a 16 Jeans and was wearing 18 4 weeks ago. It is a nice feeling, i keep looking at my size 12 dress i am going to wear on the 24th Jan :)

4 week weigh in another 5lb off giving 20lb loss in 28 days. Super super happy, going to be very focused this week and hopefully will see a small loss on add a meal week. :)

well done thats a great loss again...... 20lb in 4 weeks is amazing i wont come no where near that this week im hoping for at least another 3lb which will bring me up to 15lb in 4 weeks but im still trying to keep on track ....... keep up the good work :D xxx

:break_diet:
well done thats a great loss again...... 20lb in 4 weeks is amazing i wont come no where near that this week im hoping for at least another 3lb which will bring me up to 15lb in 4 weeks but im still trying to keep on track ....... keep up the good work :D xxx

Thank you, i am so pleased, i have had to take all my size 18's out the wardrobe as they are too big :)

I certainly will not be wearing them again. Finding AAM slightly challenging, it is trying my will power even more, i definatley find it easier to do TS. Although i have not had anything i should not of done.

Well done on your weight loss, that is still more than the suggested a stone xx

lastslim said:
4 week weigh in another 5lb off giving 20lb loss in 28 days. Super super happy, going to be very focused this week and hopefully will see a small loss on add a meal week. :)

That's a fantastic loss. Well done x Hope AAM goes well for you x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

HI All,

Sorry I have not really been on here, which has been silly crazy for me and ihave been working 14 hours most days in the last few weeks as well as battling a water and nasty pelvic infection. Thought i best have a catch up and let you know where i am at.

Well Good news is i am still loving exante :)

On AAM week i stayed the same, it was a little disappointing on my first week back on TS after that to also stay the same, I have however been on antibiotics and pain killers.

It would of been so easy to through the towel in when i became ill and also when the scales did not budge for 2 weeks. I did not and that is because of all the posts i had read on here previously when people were fed up staying the same and everyone said it will happen, focus on what you have lost.
I have also found the Beck's diet book a great help in combating my emotional triggers. My size 12 dress is still hanging in pride of place awaiting its big trip out, lol.

So weigh in today on week 7 and . . . . 5LB off :).

I am so pleased, everyone has started commenting on how different i look, I am back in the 12's and goodness knows how long that has been!!. At the xmas party last year i wore a size 20 dress, the one i have purchased this year is a size 14 and hey you know what it looks good !!

My BMI is 29.6 so no longer OBESE whoop whoop.

I have gone from the girl who hates shopping to someone who can't stop looking for bargain cloth buys and am not looking for long baggy things. Ok I am half way, but my gosh the end is in sight and I can wait as long as my body needs to get there. I am enjoying every step of this journey enjoying the changes to the scale figures, body shape, wardrobe clear outs, mind changes and general mood and happiness. Can actually say when i look in the mirror now (which I do often) I find myself smiling back at the reflection that stares smiling back at me.

SO to anyone who feels like quitting 'if you always do what you have always done you will always be what you always have been' (or something like that).

As i took 2 black bags to the charity shops today I waved goodbye to my size 20 clothes I kept just incase, the size 18 i was wearing 2 months ago, the size 16 Ihave worn for what feels like 5 mins, 25LB, the 14's & 13's forever. Am feeling great.

I treated myself and mum to a makeover hair, makeup and photo shoot, usually hate having my picture taken but am excited this time. We go on Friday and I am having a weekend off plan because i have the directors Ball to attend on the saturday and am staying in a hotel for a couple of night's. This is the first time i have ever gone anywhere official or big night out eg like a party, xmas do and have not been paranoid what i will look like and what people think. Have 2 dresses to take because i can't make my mind up lol.

Promise to upload a picture. So to all my dear friends, you have not been forgotton in the last couple of weeks, far from it, your chats have been replaying in my head keeping me motivated and on track.

Keep at it guys xx

nice to see you back what a great loss you have had too, its worth it all in the end .................... enjoy your shopping for clothes its great to be able to get the smaller sizes i cant wait to get a new wardrobe next year luckly i kept some of my size 12 jeans so im looking forward to getting back into those soon but nothing better than going out to buy new things :) xxx

nice to see you back what a great loss you have had too, its worth it all in the end .................... enjoy your shopping for clothes its great to be able to get the smaller sizes i cant wait to get a new wardrobe next year luckly i kept some of my size 12 jeans so im looking forward to getting back into those soon but nothing better than going out to buy new things :) xxx

Thanks, Its great to be back on hear, it is such a good motivator to read all the threads

hi. doing ok.had a lovely weekend. today has been really hard. feel like I have flu coming which does not help. manged ts today though. weigh in tomorrow so will be able to update on any temporary damage done. how are you?

updated my picture. my goodness what a difference! really has made me smile. and I have minimins on my mobile now so can get on here more often

Back