the final journey

:wow: love the pic, I didn't recognise you :)

lastslim said:
updated my picture. my goodness what a difference! really has made me smile. and I have minimins on my mobile now so can get on here more often

Wow you look fab!!! X well done on your loss so far....

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

weigh in today has shown a very temporary gain of 3lb. whole weekend off though so can't complain, and have totm as well as this stupid flu. still have been locked in the exante bus so no it will be gone next week :)

weigh in today has shown a very temporary gain of 3lb. whole weekend off though so can't complain, and have totm as well as this stupid flu. still have been locked in the exante bus so no it will be gone next week :)
yes your right.. you will drop the weight soon hope your better soon x

ooh dear bad day, left behind yesterday. today was shaping up to,be very similar but retouching base with this site throughout the day has kept me on track, not had lemsip today, just lots of hot water with a sweetner and pain killers. the inlaws move out next week as have found a flat to rent here in england so be so much easier to help them battle there problems and lots less stress especially as will have my home back.. so onwards and scale downwards :)

Hope you're feeling better this dreaded cold is the pits! I feel that I have turned a corner with it overnight thankfully :) Your gain will be off once you're not having lemsip etc (that's what I'm hoping anyway lol)
Have a good day xx

shellyn1980 said:
Morning LS, hope you're ok today x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

hi am grumpy but day 1 ts completed.

weighed in today, not weigh in day today but needed to see what damage last few days have done. not as bad as I thought as only one sticky pound caught so only 4 up since my weigh in before my " weekend off last week. have taken stock, kicked myself up the bum (thanks danni). and managed day one 100%. take that wobbly bits! thanks for checking in on me guys x

You did all the hard work.. Chuffed for you :) xx

Danii said:
You did all the hard work.. Chuffed for you :) xx

cheers danii, lets all keep on track tomorrow, we have a pup to dream our name up for so will be busy thinking about that

hi guys. that's day 2 down whoop whoop. so tired though but all paper work from today sorted and all packed for my trip to Manchester after work tomorrow.. I do hate courses guys and can't wait to get it over and done with. should be in ketosis by the time I get to the hotel tomorrow night. really want to be on ts whole time I am away but all meals paid for so going to be very challenging. have packed extra shakes in case I do not feel satisfied to help avoid temptation. save packed swim suit as hotel has ppool and spa. will check in lots to keep myself motivated. if I get time will weigh in tomorrow as will be away on Tuesday. stay positive and strong guys , lets rock our wobble away x

Back