the final journey

well I had my three courses and because the hotel is quite posh and we are a large group they printed out place cards we had to take and put where we were sat so they knew what we were having mine said coffee only pmpl.. they asked me if I wanted the hot water in a bowl mug or glass and everyone on course laughed at my place card. feeling very tired as super long day but so chuffed to still be ts'ing when marvellous food is being served that is already paid for. lets all have a fab day tomorrow friends x

lastslim said:
well I had my three courses and because the hotel is quite posh and we are a large group they printed out place cards we had to take and put where we were sat so they knew what we were having mine said coffee only pmpl.. they asked me if I wanted the hot water in a bowl mug or glass and everyone on course laughed at my place card. feeling very tired as super long day but so chuffed to still be ts'ing when marvellous food is being served that is already paid for. lets all have a fab day tomorrow friends x

Well done babe great :)

Wow hun you have great will-power.

nursetubs said:
Wow hun you have great will-power.

cheers, been challenging but know there are so many ahead of me especially this time of year, had a super bum kick from danii :) this place so makes you want to succeed am so glad I found it. you feeling any better? x

Danii said:
Found it woooo hooo :) how u doing ? X

yay :) whoop whoop. had s really good day again. that's three nights, two days in a hotel with all meals,paid and no foods eaten :)

lastslim said:
cheers, been challenging but know there are so many ahead of me especially this time of year, had a super bum kick from danii :) this place so makes you want to succeed am so glad I found it. you feeling any better? x

Yep I'm almost 100% after my cold. Been sticking to TS and drinking plenty of water :D
Did you have a good day?

yes rounded off by a nice natter with my shrinking pals. glad you are feeling better x

12.11 whoop. two pounds lighter than I was two Weeks ago and lighter than I can ever remember being :) whoop whoop

Pingu6 said:
Well done you!! :)

thank you, I gained a few cheat pounda well 4 really so it was six pin total lost since last Saturday. this site and my,new found friends here kicked,my but back on track ;)

Wayhayyy fab loss, well done.

Back