the final journey

:) fantastic hon enjoy your evening tonight .. :) xx

Morning Sarah, what you got planned today?

hangs headin shame :( lots of big fat scoffing. I have have been super megastressed with work and some family hassle and seem to of got the taste bad for any thing and everything. thought I had cracked the emotional eating but I bit it and everything on the bum :( 7lbs back on for me :(. has taken me forever to grab a stock of my naughty self. feel like a big fat grumpy failure..

Heyyyyyy where did you get to? Glad to see you back, this is hard now with xmas on our doorstep but there are 9 more days from tomorrow before the big day. I have had a 100%TS day today, another 2 and it should get easier :)
I have severe indigestion but I always get it for the first 2 days so I know what to expect now. I soooo want to see the new year in in the 12's. I was 13st 7 this morning so it could be done depending on what I do over xmas!

hi ah I know people make excuses but it really has felt like someone has been doing everything theycan to stop me beating my Bulge

DustQueen said:
Hey hun welcome back x well done on stopping at 7lbs up I'm currently about 16 up oppps you'll have that back in no time xxx

ah cheers dusty x

What's your plan then Sarah ?? U going to give it a good bash for a week with me?
:) x

hi danii. sorry guys works been crazy. been in at five last few days trying to get everything done as I break up tomorrow. managed last 2 days ts been super hard but got up ritz morning

was do so well, it has all gone out the window today, from worse to really worse. hard time off year and already on holiday mode, three sleeps till I get on the plane. how you doing

was do so well, it has all gone out the window today, from worse to really worse. hard time off year and already on holiday mode, three sleeps till I get on the plane. how you doing
u going away sarah? :)

hi danii, yes Christmas not a fab time for me and. as soon as all the stresses started with family again this year and for the 3rd year running and then Oh's sister kicking off with us I have spent a week of overload hassle, ddecided I had cried enough tears and scoffed enough junk which did not make me feel any better so went online yesterday and booked a week allinclusive in canaries. fly out wed morning! I am far to impulsive lol. still removing us from all the bickering seemed a good idea, OH is over the moon with the suprise though. :)

Enjoy your holiday, fab to get away from a family feud. Why does Christmas always cause aggro? :(

Enjoy your holiday, fab to get away from a family feud. Why does Christmas always cause aggro? :(

Thanks Ali,

Godness knows, have it coming from both sides grr. Look forward to catching up with you all when i get back hopefully not with to many wobbly bits added, and reading about how sucsessful you and others have been.

Allhavea fab time wherever you are and what ever you are doing. x

Enjoy your break and forget about your troubles xx

I agree forget about your troubles.. Send me a postcard LOL x

Back