the final journey

Danii said:
I agree forget about your troubles.. Send me a postcard LOL x

Thanks guys, seems we are all having a tough time, I got a bit of a bump on head today, been really off sorts and dizzy, did manage too weigh today and was 13.1 so not tragic I guess. must try harder to sleep, got to be up in 4.5 hours to go to airport, think I am to excited lol. Big hugs to all x

lastslim said:
Thanks guys, seems we are all having a tough time, I got a bit of a bump on head today, been really off sorts and dizzy, did manage too weigh today and was 13.1 so not tragic I guess. must try harder to sleep, got to be up in 4.5 hours to go to airport, think I am to excited lol. Big hugs to all x

Hi guys, happy new year to everyone. Have managed a nice gain, am up to 13.8 after my all inclusive holiday. Still I enjoyed every min and don't regret it although my trousers are a little tight today at work I am sill not the 14.10 I was in October and the pounds will come off quick enough. So day one of ts, am going out to dinner on Saturday for my birthday but besides this my goal is in sight, looking forward to catching up with all your diaries after work today x

Thanks guys, good to be back. Stinking bad head, had to write OH a CV when I got home last night, my one year anniversary consisted of a shake,, peppermint tea and a very early night. Bring n on day 2, so tired though and it is so cold. Can not believe I was sat in 32 degree sunshine last week! Have a good day all

Thanks guys, good to be back. Stinking bad head, had to write OH a CV when I got home last night, my one year anniversary consisted of a shake,, peppermint tea and a very early night. Bring n on day 2, so tired though and it is so cold. Can not believe I was sat in 32 degree sunshine last week! Have a good day all

As if coming back off holiday wasn't bad enough, coming back to the cold and Exante shakes is just the worst! I'm restarting today, will follow how you're getting on, good luck!!

Good morning, hope you had a fab time and managed to put the joys of family squabbles behind you ;)
Keep warm and drink plenty, let's hope the snow stays away!

Thetrigos said:
As if coming back off holiday wasn't bad enough, coming back to the cold and Exante shakes is just the worst! I'm restarting today, will follow how you're getting on, good luck!!

Hi, good luck on your restart. Survived day two, head still bad, finding am staying warm by drinking hot water all day. Hope your day has gone well :)

nursetubs said:
Good morning, hope you had a fab time and managed to put the joys of family squabbles behind you ;)
Keep warm and drink plenty, let's hope the snow stays away!

Hi Ali, super thanks. Came back to a few issues but have totally recharged so am not so stressed about it all. How are things your end?

Well done lastslim, I have just finished day 1, found it hard to drink 2.5 litres of water but I did it and did not give in when I made my family supper, so hopefully I will be able to get through another day tomorrow!! Tasha x

tasha37 said:
Well done lastslim, I have just finished day 1, found it hard to drink 2.5 litres of water but I did it and did not give in when I made my family supper, so hopefully I will be able to get through another day tomorrow!! Tasha x

Well done Tasha :), just keep reminding yourself why you want it and if you are tempted drink water and go to bed :)

Thank you, my weight is the only thing that makes me seriously unhappy, and I am finally going to tackle it head on!! I am going to go and have a hot bubble bath and put my head in a book!! Funnily enough I am not hungry must be all that water!! I live in Wiltshire too, just outside Salisbury Tasha x

tasha37 said:
Thank you, my weight is the only thing that makes me seriously unhappy, and I am finally going to tackle it head on!! I am going to go and have a hot bubble bath and put my head in a book!! Funnily enough I am not hungry must be all that water!! I live in Wiltshire too, just outside Salisbury Tasha x

Good plan, not to far away then, I am in Swindon. So you got much to lose? Well search you're diary out when I get a chance am just busy catching up with the rest of the gang x

Am currently 14.5 and want to get to 8 Stone 8 so there is some movement if I gain a few pounds whilst trying to maintain. I have struggled with my weight ever since I had my daughter as I had a very difficult pregnancy with preclampsia where I gained about three stone. Tasha x

tasha37 said:
Am currently 14.5 and want to get to 8 Stone 8 so there is some movement if I gain a few pounds whilst trying to maintain. I have struggled with my weight ever since I had my daughter as I had a very difficult pregnancy with preclampsia where I gained about three stone. Tasha x

Well you have picked a great tool to carry you on your journey and are in the right o place for bucket loads of support. X

Morning lovely how are u ? I will text u later on :) xx

Danii said:
Morning lovely how are u ? I will text u later on :) xx

Lost all my contacts when lost phone day before I went on holiday, have same number though. Be great to hear from you :). Day 3, 3 sticky extra pounds of, super cold, tired and headache but got to get through day 3. How's you hun? Best get my bum to work lol

Why is England so bloody cold! My Dorothy magic shoes don't work, I want a refund because now matter how many times I tap them together and wish I was back in the canaries I am still stood in the cold grr

lastslim said:
Why is England so bloody cold! My Dorothy magic shoes don't work, I want a refund because now matter how many times I tap them together and wish I was back in the canaries I am still stood in the cold grr

Hi all, not been able to get warm all day, not even the bath helped. Day was going very well, then I had to rush back to my main, branch to sort some urgent paperwork. Really don't know how it happened but next thing I was at the back of work and, had obviously passed greggs but stopped in an was an inch away from bitting one of two apple filled ice bun's. I then came back to reality and did a dump of both in the bin. Proud I recovered this action before they crossed my lips, the stupid thing is I did not really want them and don't recall actually going in to get them! Has this happened to anyone else or have I really lost the plot? (please some one tell me I am still sane)

Ok, so a hectic life style and the festive season have effected whee=re i am and where i want to be. That target date for 24th Jan is not possible so have re evaluated and updated a new realistic target with the weight i need to loose to get to my 11st 2. So goal date taking into consideration where i am at now and a 3lb a week loss means i will be there 22 March, scary thing is that is only 11 weeks or if i look at it in days 77 so an insignificant amount of time to invest in my journey. Moving targets could be depressing but i figure without doing exante i would not be where i am now and instead of my start weight of 14st 10 very likely would of been in the 15's feeling even more depressed and there for eating even more. So although absolutely freezing am sat in bed (granted in lots of layers) feeling happy with the fact i have got to 13st 6. Yes i have had a peek at the 12's and loved it, but hard work will prevail meaning end of March i will be looking to maintain the new me that has emerged ready to be even more proud of in the summer. I don't mean to be all philosophical but i think its easy to forget what we have achieved so far.

I am thanking you all in advance for all the butt kicks i am going to need along the way if i start to get complacent. , I don't care if you have to use nails as well as super glue to keep me on that bus, keep me chugging along on my journey to the plan as close as i can and i promise to support you guys too :)

Back