The final stone brigade - join in anytime

Lost 2lbs this week, and thats with all of my self sabbotage!! I now weigh 10 stone 1! Cant remember a time where I weighed so little!! my bmi is now just over 25 (4lbs to lose until I am healthy) so my cdc has advised me to do 1000 plan (with 2 shakes)! We shall see if I have overcome my demons over this next week!! Especially with Easter looming!! xxx

Hi all happy good friday well done Kyliet good loss.!

Im off to the gym today step and tone can't wait lol.!

Have a good cd day guys.x

well done kylie. i only lost 1lb but i have been bad this week with nibbles. also, having today and tom off plan so see you all on sunday!

hello everyone... sorry i have not been on for a while (i did write a long post a few days ago and internet connection failed when clicked post and i lost it aaarghhh!!). I have been struggling so much since my hol...just having loads more protein than i should be (am on ss+) and nibbling here and there. Then had my first posthol weigh in on fri and am still 3lbs up which SHOULD be motivating me but isnt and have just been eating like a normal person yesterday and today and not sure when will stop!! the way the rest of you are describing feeling is exactly the same as me!! Like i seem to have been up and down the same 5lbs bracket since january!! Am just like you Leeds wishing for a break from CD, but know it is the only thing that works for me and keeps me in control so feel i have no choice. It is 4 weeks this weekend till i have a wedding and my 30th birthday party so i really want another 7lbs off ( ideally would be at goal but it comes off so slow for me even when i do 100% stick to it so am being realistic!) but need to find the enthusiasm somewhere!! hope you are all having a great easter weekend whether you are off plan or not!

oh jlm - dont feel down please. I feel the same as i have an unexpected holiday this fortnight so tomorrow is my last day on plan. because it is a totally out of the blue holiday i cant get my head around it. but i refuse to let cd take over my life. I will just use the time as a test to not overeat. just get these bad days over and done with then come back when you are ready girl. i was planning days off cd but was back on it yesterday. my cdc has run out of supplies andi am running very low but i am still having the shakes i have left and low carb meal in the evenings and am not gaining. part of me just thought sod it, i'm on hols after tomorrow and there is so much to organise that i should just forget cd until mon 19th but staying with it (albeit partly) makes me feel better.

I am dreading coming back to cd after a fortnight off as i think i might face the same struggles as you. hopefully i will be back posting on here and will need all the support on this wonderful thread.

i am trying not to panic about coming off CD and not moving up the plans, and just trying to remind myself that when i come back i have a good 7-8 weeks to undo any damage before i go on hols in june. CD is a journey, and mine like yours is slow. keep at it jlm, you are an inspiration to me and i am here for you any time you need to talk.

thanks leeds that is lovely. am sorry i am probably not very inspirational in my post holiday crazy ness when you are about to go away!! More positively when i went to florida in january for 2 weeks i only put 1.5lbs at official weigh in afterwards, though had been back on plan for 5 days before then. So I know it can be done and I didnt do CD while i was away I was just really careful. I am so proud of myself for what ive achieved so far as we should all be and I need to remind myself of that when i am beating myself up over the bad days. My old clothes fall off me and I really do feel like a different person am so much more confident. And the one positive of it being over such a long period as it comes off so slowly is that i feel i am already maintaining what i have lost so far if you know what i mean. And folk just think of me as a slim person now rather than a dieter! hope you have a fantastic holiday, i do enjoy them so much more now am slimmer its easier in the heat without thighs chaffing etc !! where are you going?
x

Morning guys jim your sooooo right about needing and wanting the enthusisam on CD.!! I hope it comes runing back to us both hun.!!

Good luck with shifting the last 7 lbs,

Hi, l'm back from my Easter hols.

Weighed myself when l got home tonight, not good, mind you not surprised. Back on track as of now (although on Thursday l've promised to meet a friend for lunch, she's over from Canada). Not planning on weighing myself for the next few weeks (if l can stay away from the scales :rolleyes:) until my clothes feel a bit looser again. Think l'll be on 810, but will see how it goes. I've got enough CD stuff to last me for quite a while.

Really want to be comfortable in size 12 again before my nephew's wedding at the end of June and also for going away on holiday in July.

... when i went to florida in january for 2 weeks i only put 1.5lbs at official weigh in afterwards, though had been back on plan for 5 days before then.

jlm, well done on doing so well during your 2 weeks in Florida. It's inspiring to know it can be done.

Morning guys jim your sooooo right about needing and wanting the enthusisam on CD.!! I hope it comes runing back to us both hun.!!

Shanny, now l'm back from holiday l'm also really hoping to get the momentum back for being on CD.

welcome back disney paris...thats what i did didnt weigh myself for first few days after came back from all my recent holidays as didnt want to send myself into downward spiral of eating. still struggling to lose the 3lbs i put on in spain but am really hopeful for next weigh in! xx

Hurray i actually lost weight this week i've messed about for so long and have gained for the past 3weeks, went for my wi tonight and lost 7.8lbs feeling very proud and motivated to keep it up this week so i can get into the 11's :)

thats fantastic what a brill loss! am sure it has spurred you on! getting weighed tomorrow just hoping to lose most of my 3lbs gain but not trusting my own scales at the moment!
x

Dietwise doing ok, but feeling really sad as my Uncle died suddenly yesterday of a heart attack, he was age 64, he hadn't been ill before.

hello everyone..

sorry to hear of your loss DP it is always hard however it happens.
Diet wise I am pretty happy. Lost 4lbs on friday so my 3lbs gain from hol and another lb. That has really perked me up. And went shopping saturday and got a size 12 dress from reiss..took 3 size 12 dresses into changing room and was thinking i would have to bob head out and ask for size 14 but they all fit! yay! also got a karen millen dress off net they didnt have a 14 so got a 12 and it fits! is even a bit loose around the waist! still get some 14's that are a bit tight or unflattering but i guess thats just clothes for you! anyway it makes it all feel so worthwhile and my mum was with me saturday and bought me a dress for my upcoming 30th and i know she was so proud because she could see how happy i was. I have always hated shopping because nothing fits how i want. So hoping for a good week this week but am on 4 night shifts so can go either way! Hope you are all going good let me know how close you are to goal again? I work mine out to be 8 or 9lbs i think! x

How's everyone doing?

I restarted on Monday, so this is my 4th day, headaches have now gone. I'm on SS+ until l get my BMI back down to 25, so hopefully in a couple of weeks l'll be able to move up to 810 - moving up the steps is the part l really need to work on, didn't do it properly before.

Back