The final stone brigade - join in anytime

hello everyone...am back from my all inclusive spanish hen holiday! On previous hols on cd i have managed 2 make good food choices but there was no such luck this time! Im veggie & they seemed to throw meat in everything so it was carb central for me! I feel huge but got back lastnite & am straight back on plan today although am tired, moody & hungry! Havent dared weigh myself yet (not seeing cdc till nxt week) thought would try wait till a few days in but will c how long i can resist! The hol has taught me that i am defo not ready to stop cd yet & still learning. Well done to you kylie for maintaining on yr cd break! Keep at it leeds you are doing fabulous! Just hope i can get thru these nxt few days & get back in zone! Good luck everyone.

hi all, am weighing in a day early today and its showing a 2-3 loss (i have terrible scales) so will err on the side of caution and say i have lost 2lbs. really pleased with this. will fill in the info below but after i reach goal here i am aiming to lose another stone but aim to do this very gradually and moving up the plans. its so exciting to be almost hitting my initial goal!

JLM - well done for getting on plan. i have booked all inclusive hol for june and am keen to see how you get on. i have every faith in you.

does anyone else have crazy scales? I am now going back to my basic non elec scales which are manual. with them, what you see is what you get!

DisneyParis - Target: 129 lbs Date: 02/04/2010 (8 lbs to go)
doubledebra - Target: 150lbs Date: 05/04/2010 (20lbs to go)
justgina - Target 126lb (12.5lb to go)
Kyliet - Target: 133lbs Date: 08/04/2010 (10lbs to go)
Leeds - Target 14lbs to goal Date: 15/04/2010 (6lbs to go)
lawyergirl - Target: 136 lbs Date: 25/03/2010 (11 lbs to go)
MiniMimi2091 - Target 147 Date: 02/04/2010 (16lbs to go)
Peony - Target 139 lbs Date: 20/04/2010 (17lbs to go)
Trisha - Target: 134 lbs Date: 10/04/2010 (13 lbs to go)
Zoe.D - Target: 161 lbs -0 lbs to go-yay at GOAL

hi girls, well done zoe for getting to goal i weighed in last night and had gained 2lbs i have just had zero control so i am going up to 1000 i have been messing about for too long now since xmas loosing the same 4lbs over and over again. So think going up to 1000 is the best plan and hopefully i'll be able to get into the 11's. Hope everyone has a good diet day :)

finally weighed myself this morning after 2 days back on plan, thought would have to face reality at some point! Is hard to be totally precise as my scales usually weight 1 - 2 lbs more than my CDC's but looks like about about a 4lb ish gain. Not too bad and has motivated me a little bit to get it off (and more hopefuly!). Struggling a bit today with the 3rd day feeling dizzy and not being as good as getting the water down as I could be but must stick with it! Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend and we are nearer to getting the last stone off!

well done trisha thats fantastic xxx

Morning guys think i may hop on this thread if you dont mind? as i was 3 lbs away from goal.!

This week gained 2 lbs now 5 lbs to goal this is such a battle it's un believeable you know.!!

hope you are all well.x

Hi again everyone,

Wow there's been some great progress on here. Well done all!

For those that don't know LG is one of my best friends. I've just changed the subject title so people know they can join in at anytime but if you want me to change it to something different, let me know. I have LG's login details.

All the best with getting rid of that last stone. It was the hardest bit for me but the effort is just so worth it.

Ps. LG said to say hi. They are settling in okay but its still early days for their time in the States.

hi all!! had a great saturday and am busy shopping for my hols in june but being cautious as dont know what sizes i should buy. still tempted to buy 16's but when iget them home they dont fit. 14's are ok (sometimes) and 12's snug!!! dilemma!

anyway, - laura thanks for the update on LG.

Trisha - wow!!! well done, you must have had a good week last week?

Doublededra - good luck on the 1000. did you gain 2lbs on the 810?

Shanny - welcome on board. i love this thread, its so nice and supportive. how come you managed to put on 2lbs? were you off plan?

JLM - 4lbs is nothing really. i gain more than that after one meal off plan so you have done ok and i bet thats off by tomorrow!

kylie - how is it being back on plan?

I have joined in the april challenge to lose 9lbs. dont know if i can do it. Although am 6lbs from my original goal i now want to lose another stone so thats really 20lbs to goal now. hope you dont mind me staying on this thread?? I joined the easter challenge but dont think i will make it! boo. anyway, was looking at my losses, 15lbs in month 1, 6lbs month 2, 8lbs month 3. Sounds pants doesnt it, but i have decided to instead read it as 29lbs in 12 weeks. that sounds much better.

cant wait till i lose the 6lbs to get to my initial goal of 10.10!! then i want to lose another 1 stone. good luck all and nice to see the thread back up where it belongs!

anyway,

Hi leeds!! Its killer being back!! After eating so much food I feel like crap just having my shakes and water! Fell off the wagon in spectacular style on Sat!! Im not dwelling though as I no I am strong enough to get to and beyond my goal!! Just got to keep focusing!! Walked to work today, an hour up hill, so hopefully that has burned off some of ydays sins!! :)

xxx

kylie!! dont worry - i fell into some leftover lasagne yesterday and was disgusted with myself (i even used my sons plastic cutlery!!). gonna be good all week now.

am a bit stressed as have some planned days off at easter - easter suday, day to theme park (cannot do CD on this day as will struggle with drinking), hen night and 2 weddings!!! i will do well just to sts once te easter hols kick in, but i am ok with this. its such a lot of money though to sts but i cant see any other way around it. i am taking a chicken salad on me when i go to the theme park so maybe i can try and lose?????

good luck ladies, hope you all have a good monday.

Hey Ladies,

Does anyone mind if I jump on board this thread? Have my final 14lbs to lose and losses are so slow at the moment it is such a difficult time. Particularly as you begin to look good and feel happier with the way you look (although us ladies are never totally happy) :D

I've lost 77lbs so far taking me from 17stone to 11'7....

Is everyone else finding the last few pounds hard to shift?

Hope you are all well xx

Sorry not been about much recently, getting back on track again now though, struggling away, struggling is better than not bothering, which is basically what l was doing the last couple of weeks, taking action now, before the scales get too bad.

On Friday l'm going away for a few days over Easter (self catering), will be eating out a couple of times then, will try and make the best choices l can, when l get back l really need to focus on getting to my goal weight and staying there - l seem to lose the weight ok, albeit slowly, it's the keeping it off l have a problem with and seem to be having to re-lose the same last lbs over again. I know it's down to me and what l chose to eat.

Hi Becca, well done on losing so much!! I know what you mean about feeling happier in yourself! I am the slimmest I have been in 6 years and cant imagine myself being any smaller! Its driving me mad as I am getting married in 4 months and still feel to big to look beautiful!!

Leeds, good luck with your Easter days!! I am keeping my easter egg somewhere safe and away from the kids and boyf so I can enjoy it at goal!!

I am just praying that when I get weighed on Thursday that I will have lost something!! xxx

Hi Becca, well done on losing so much!! I know what you mean about feeling happier in yourself! I am the slimmest I have been in 6 years and cant imagine myself being any smaller! Its driving me mad as I am getting married in 4 months and still feel to big to look beautiful!!
Thanks Kylie. I have to say how fabulous you look in your photo...but can take a while for your head to catch up with ur body eh? I still see the same Becca I saw 6months ago!! Do you have much left to lose?x

Thats my before pic, lol!! I was a size 16/18 (very flattering dress) and was 12 stone 7! I now weigh about 10 stone (I think) dont get weighed til Thursday!! I originally wanted to be about 9 stone 7lbs but now I want to get to 9 stone, still feel huge!! I tried my wedding dress on earlier (a size 12 one from monsoon) and its big but I look in the mirror and feel horrible!

Im going to put a new pic up now! xxx

kylie - i know exactly what you mean. I have lost almost 30lbs but feel exactly the same. tried on some holiday clothes from last year (size 16) and they were big. but told hubby i wasnt gonna buy any new ones as these would be fine with a belt. why am i so scared to buy smaller sizes? cos i think i wont fit in them or will gain it all back anyway. the ones i have are big but look ok with a belt, but imagine what they will look like when i go away in june???

you look AMAZING in your new pic, and i am so happy for you. you'll be at goal very soon!

disney - really nice to see you back on here, good luck with easter (I have a LOT of planned meals urghhh)

Rebecca - so nice to have you on here. you've done great girl!

I have the fear factor over smaller sizes and getting below a certain weight!! When I see my CDC on Thursday I have got some big issues to talk through with her!! The other day I weighed myself and I was 10 stone and I thought to myself the next time I weigh I will weigh 9 stone something, so I went on a self sabbatage!! Then today I weighed in again at 10 stone and did another self sabbatage!! Dont no what is wrong with me! I though I had sorted my head issues!!

I need to lose about another stone to look nice in my wedding dress!! Soooooooooooo angry with myself :(

xxx

Hello all just poping on to say hi hope to see the 2 lb gain gone by satday now lol.!!

Leeds yep gained as had no bowel movement for dayss.! but better today.!
x
how is everyone doing the last few pounds are so hard to say good bye to.! lol

Back