The final stone brigade - join in anytime

Hi I lost 2lb's on the 1200 plan this week so only 3lb's left to goal xx.

DisneyParis - Target: 129 lbs Date: 02/04/2010 (8 lbs to go)
doubledebra - Target: 150lbs Date: 05/04/2010
justgina - Target 126lb (12.5lb to go)
Kyliet - Target: 133lbs Date: 08/04/2010 (12lbs to go)
Leeds - Target 14lbs to goal Date: 15/04/2010 (14lbs to go)
lawyergirl - Target: 136 lbs Date: 25/03/2010 (11 lbs to go)
MiniMimi2091 - Target 147 Date: 02/04/2010 (16lbs to go)
Peony - Target 139 lbs Date: 20/04/2010 (17lbs to go)
Trisha - Target: 134 lbs Date: 10/04/2010 (13 lbs to go)
Zoe.D - Target: 161 lbs (3 lbs to go)

Well done Zoe.D, that's great. :)

Well done Zoe!! I cant wait until I get that close to goal!! Feels like a lifetime away and I have hopped on my scales this morning and I have lost a whole lb!! Getting weighed in 2 days and for the first time in 8 weeks I am dreading it!! Still SSing 100%, is it just because I have less than a stone to go that my weight losses are slowing?? :( xxx

Great news Zoe.

I've found losses have slowed too Kylie.

Old habits die hard and yesterday's food wasn't much better than the day before's. Need to stop the rot. If I eat anything today, I'm going to tell you all later what it was.

zoe well done.

kylie, i am in the same boat as you. think my body is tellimg me to move up the plans but my head is refusing. gonna give myself another few weeks of ss and if losses are still slow will have to consider moving up the plans as i cannot keep nibbling. also, am sure the increased exercise is making me hungrier. let me know what you decide.

lawyer - do what is right for you. i often find i do best on CD when my head is focussed you sound like you have a lot on at the moment so give yourself a break. however, i know you can do it!

kylie, i am in the same boat as you. think my body is tellimg me to move up the plans but my head is refusing. gonna give myself another few weeks of ss and if losses are still slow will have to consider moving up the plans as i cannot keep nibbling. also, am sure the increased exercise is making me hungrier. let me know what you decide.

lawyer - do what is right for you. i often find i do best on CD when my head is focussed you sound like you have a lot on at the moment so give yourself a break. however, i know you can do it!
How much are you exercising Leeds? I can't do much exercise on SS+. Can you stop exercising to see if that makes a difference? I think your body is hungry!

It has gone a bit quiet so please let us know how you are last stoners. We can do this :D:D

Deleting my rant. Day one is almost over.

Leeds - thank you. You are right I have a lot going on but there's two things pushing me towards doing SS+ until Thursday 25th. First, I have the packs and don't really want to take so many to America with me. I bought them four weeks ago so I can't return them anyhow and don't want to waste the money. Secondly, those photos on the weekend made me realise I really need to lose a stone still so another few weeks on SS+ is a good way to do this.

Last edited:
hi I'm still here, struggling a bit for the last 2 days don't know why, feeling a bit rough though maybe coming down with something, dh had a stomach bug at weekend so could have picked that up. also did more exerciseat gym on yesterday, maybe that hasn't helped,I'm sooo tired.

leeds know what you mean about tasting food, its a bad habit I have which I need to stop.

well done on the loss zoe

That last bit is really tough Kylie. Hang in there. I really feel like my body is running out of puff at this stage so I don't go to kickboxing. I don't like not going but can really feel my limits.

I'm hungry! This is day two of my restart and I'm home safe, so to speak BUT I'll just be glad when ketosis hits. I should hit ketosis tomorrow.... I hate the hungry and not in ketosis feeling. :mad:

still struggling this week don't know why, I found it so easy last week, but this week has been really hard so far and I've fallen off the wagon :cry: , I thought it was because I was feeling unwell yesterday, but I had a good nights sleep last night and feel ok, so its not that.

So today at work I ended up scoffing a couple of biscuits, its been a really tough week so far and everyone is stressed out, and the biscuits were just there and so I had a couple :cry: and I'm so angry with myself, to top it all I've had a couple of crackers when I got home and now I'm full of regret.

back on the wagon as of now.

(((Trisha)))

What plan are you on now and what is your BMI? These last pounds are mean and nasty and something inside of us thinks it needs to hold onto them.

I'm over my spat. I tried on some of my real size 10 trousers and none of them fit. I'm not surprised because I'm still a 12. Hello reality check. OH came home in the middle of the clothes session with confirmed ticket details. We are leaving on March 30. It sounds surreal.

I know that I'd like to take my size 10 trousers and not my 12s but March 30 is only 3 weeks away and I won't be at goal by then. I need to lose about 12 lbs to do that. My weight loss is slow this time around. I should be able to lose 9lbs but I think it will be closer to 6lbs. *sigh* As OH just reminded me, suitcases can only carry so much so I'm going to take mostly clothes that fit me now with a few that almost fit as an incentive.

I will work out a way...

trisha! pls dont feel down or miserable. i'm having a crappy week but no massive fall off the wagn moments (yet). however, i am finding it hard and the exercise is not helping really as i feel good for a few hours and then just seem to feel low again. keep on with it, you could still lose 1lb this week if you try. dont know what else to say to motivate you as i am doing pretty poor myself but i am determined i will lose this week, even if it is another measly 1lb

lawyer - cant belive you are going. would love the opp to move away but have too many responsibilities now with kids and house etc. enjoy every moment and dont fret over these next few weeks. am sure you will have enough going on with the move let alone CD. when you do CD it tends to take over your life and every friggng waking thought. just remember that in years to come when you look back at this experience you dont want to remember that you were trying to lose weight with this diet. you should rmember the feelings, the excitement, the fear, the opportunities presented the new challenges. I know if i had a life changing event i would struggle to focus on cd properly. so, dont give yourself a hard time with the weight loss. thanks for setting up this thread, its a godsend as we can all understand how we feel. pls tell me you will stay in touch when you get to US? will you find a job out there? where are you going in the US?

Your posts are always so thoughtful Leeds.

I'm just frustrated. The weight losses this time around have been slower than the last two times so I 'should' be at goal and I won't be. That kinda sucks if you know what I mean. I'm not even annoyed at myself for having to do this again. CD's taken over my life before but I think my perspective is okay.

I'm excited about the move but OH and I are pretty cool about the whole thing. OH's job involves classified intelligence so we won't know where we are going to stay until we get to New York (first place). Can't say anything more about it but we'll expect another move a weeks after that. The joys of the job unfortunately.

thanks for the support, I really appreciate it. I've just got to get the focus back. I really want to do this, and I know if I could just stick at it I could be there in a matter of weeks. I will try and stay motiviated and put these last few days behind me.

lawyer my bmi is 26 and I'm doing ss+ at the moment. your move sounds really exciting, how long are you going for, will you keep your house over here?

That's the right attitude Trisha. Put the past behind you.

You and I are at the same point and have similar goals. I know you are all asking about the move because you are interested and care but because the move concerns OH's job, I'd prefer not to talk about it. Course I know I told you all in the first place but blah, I'm not explaining myself well today

Last edited:
Evening ladies!! Got my weigh in tomorrow and think I am going to move up to 810! I think my body needs some fuel as although im not hungry, I am feeling very weak and frail and with 3 kids and a job thats not a good place to be in, lol!!

Wish I could do SS+ but I am desperate for an ommlette!! That thought alone has got me through the last 8 weeks!! I still cant believe I havent eaten for that long! Seems surreal!!

Hope your all well!! Will let you know how my WI goes tomorrow!! xxx

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow Kylie. If I can give you a bit of advice from my own experience... try and stay on 810 for as long as you can. Even though it doesn't feel like the easiest way, and maybe you are thinking that you can just normally and lose the rest, reintroducing food can be harder than some people think so stick with 810 for a bit.

You may already know all that but just had to say it. I was looking in the archives and so many people stop during that last stone and regret it. Course some would be happy too.

lawyer - totally understand your reasons for not explaining. just stay in touch and update us on how you are doing! plus, i need all the support i can get.

kylie - let me know how you get on on 810 as i will be doing it soon. god luck. i know how hard things are with 3 kiddies!

Thanks for your replies!! I am planning on staying on 810 until I hit that magic number, 9 stone 7lbs!! Then I'm going to move up to 1000cals, and my CDC said I can hit the gym when I am on that plan! Think I need to each of the other plans (after 810) for at least 2 weeks!! I am pretty sure I have addressed my food demons now but from what everyone on here has said, the journey starts once you stop SS!!

xxx

Just wanted to say thank you too!! You are all very supportive and make this life changing journey to health and happiness a lot easier!! Thanks again xxx

Back