The final stone brigade - join in anytime

Hello ladies :)

Wow seems like lots of us are having some kind of turmoil at this final stone, Inc me!

Im starting 810 from Friday the advice from my CDC and stay on that 'for a bit' slowly move up

I have loved the saftey of soul source milkversion for 10 months almost!!! Like letting go of a blankie!!! Scary!

Like I've always said, last 14 pounds a killer!!!!
If we can break through to 7 of them pounds, were done!!!

It's all a mind thing I'm sure.

Keep up your good work everyone struggling.....We're all doing fabby!

hi all! Nice to see you on here Mrs E and keep reporting back on your 810 journey as i too will be there soon.

Lawyer - what happened last night? just saw your deleted post/thread and cant find the one where you were askig for help?? hope you are feeling better today and more upbeat?

Kylie - 810 should be good for you. i am impressed with your progress so far and cant see you having any problem to goal.

trisha - another 810'er. good luck girl.

fitz - how is today for you?

as for me, well i have been really good this week, drinkin loads, usual picking but mainly on chicken, and although the scales dropped in the first half of the week they are now a few pounds up as I was due TOM yesterday but did not start! so still got tummy bloat and hoping it goes before sat. do you any of you have weeks where you can tell at the start of the week that you WILL deffo lose? well thats how i felt at the start of this week, not so sure now as TOM has been delayed andi am sure my body is holdig on to weight. hope it arrives today and i lose something. am looking into 810 and may cut back on the exercise just to see if it affects losses. so near but SO SO far!

diffic day for me today as am in and out all day so will struggle with water and having 2 shakes and a bar for lunch. bars usually slow my los but have to have one as i will be on the move durin lunch. will have to up the water tomorrow and focus! keep going girls and report back - i love this thread.

Had to change my weigh in time from this morning to 1.15pm so im off in a min! Just been shopping and have stock piled chicken breasts, fish (the one you are allowed on 810), cottage cheese, mushrooms, tuna, cucumber!! O and eggs!! can not wait to have a meal later!! Yum yum!! xxx

Hello all
Hope you are OK LG - just reading back through the last day or so on here and you didn't sound too great - hoping all is well, and that you are all snuggled up in a lovely ketosis blanket.x

I got so frustrated with my scales that I went out and bought a new set today - was sure I couldn't weigh 11 stone 4 and be wearing a size 8 skirt. My lovely new scales (bankrupted me at £60!) showed me at 10 stone 12 so that perked me up no end, so just 9 pounds to go to my end of abstinence target. woo hoo. (3lb to go to 10 stone lost - I can't believe it!) I am desperate to eat again,have been abstinent since July 1st 2009 - my body is starting to tell me it has had enough I think -* TMI alert * my totm has gone potty - am on day 10 of totm today and have lost over 140ml (40-50ml is normal, 80 and over is very heavy) I know how much as I have started using a mooncup :) I am sure the heaviness of it and the duration is down to the weight loss.

Perhaps I should just keep buying new bathroom scales till I find some that tell me my target weight hee hee.

Good luck with these pesky last pounds everyone.

xxxxx

Lost another 2lbs!! Woo Hoo!! And I just ate for the first time in 8 weeks!! Felt nice but now I feel so flipping full!! xxx

hey sorry im a latecomer to this thread.. am on the last stone to get to BMI of 25 and its is such struggle I really get what all of you are saying!! I am on SS+ and just finding myself a bit more picky and less motivated to have my CD products, dont know if am getting bored of them so am trying to try a few new flavours that have never interested me before just for variety! Its so hard cos I feel amazing at this weight and really am happy here but BMI still 27 also dont want to go back to eating normally at moment anyway (there really is no pleasing me!!). I am absolutely desperate to exercise (as i did it before CD anyway), and feel like i need to as got a bit of loose skin on my belly now i would really like to tone up as it can make me look and feel fat. But exercise makes me a bit dizzy and dont want to get kicked out of the gym for fainting! Have thought about going up a plan but 810 looks just like SS+ with slightly more portions so dont know if it will really boost my enthusiasm! anyway must keep going.. lots and lots of luck to all of us we have really come a long way we should be very proud! I guess being on the last stone is not the worst predicament we could be in!! xxx

girls, had to comme on here and post. have had a terrible day. really bad toothache, not enough water and only one shake in the morning. the rest has been bad nibbles of bits of chicken curry and some bites of naan. dont know why i am ruining all my hard work like this, really upset with myself at the moment. am gonna try and drink some water now. loads of people at my work being made redundant and all jobs are changing so its SO stressful and looks like i may have to go away on work trip soon for a few weeks where i wont be doing CD and just feel so low about it all....

sorry to have such a down post. its all my own fault really. oh, and no TOM so pmt is raging at the moment and tummy still bloated!

Hi everyone , Leeds I'm having a dreadful day as well, this last week at work has been sooo stressful, everyone's ready to explode (ofsted are in) and to cheer everone up staffroom is full of biscuits/cakes, I'll be glad when this week is over, and everything is back to normal. Think this is why I'm finding it hard to focus on diet, as so may other things going on. I'm sooo mad with myself as last week I did 8 days ss+ with no cheating, and was really focused then in work on monday the "o" word was mentioned and everything has gone downhill :cry: still week is almost over and ofsted will be gone and then hopefully I can get my butt back into gear.

thanks trisha. feeling better today. had water and shake so far and not hungry at all and no rushing today so i know i can be good! also, no TOM but not stressing now as am sure will lose someweight when it does arrive. as for tomorrows weigh in, well i'll report back tomorrow. funny how stressful times affect dieting isnt it?

Leeds: Look forward to your update tomorrow. Can your CDC can give you some advice to help you stop struggling?

Trisha: Nasty Ofsted. Hope the difficult stuff is now over.

jlm: Welcome! I miss kickboxing badly so know what you mean. I can't exercise on SS+ or 810.

kylie: So happy to hear 2lbs gone! I'd be happy too :D And enjoy 810. I liked 810 a lot.

Peony: I laughed so much at your story about the scales and am really happy for you. I wish I could do the same but knowing my luck my weight would increase.

Mrs E: Good luck for your first day of 810. After eating on Sunday and Monday, my jaw was so sore. LOL

Today is day 4 and the PMT hunger cravings are trying to kick my arse but I'm not letting them. I'm still not in ketosis annoyingly and have already had my 4 shakes for today. I will be fine when I get home. OH and I go home together on Fridays so I'll be safe on the way home too.

One of my best friends gave me the most beautiful card yesterday thanking me for my friendship. It should have been me giving her the card but it still makes me cry when I read it.

OH has decided we are going to do a trial pack this weekend. He wants me to do send more stuff ahead of time and not have too overpack my suitcase. Why do men have to be so logical? I know it makes sense BUT it's still annoying. He's also been printing out websites of shopping malls near where we think we'll end up. In other words, stop packing so much because America sells clothes too. Love him.

lawyer - nice to have you back!

I didn't go far Leeds. Comments from two people who don't know me from a bar of soap weren't going to keep me away. Enough about that though.

I have new news. I saw OH's dept. manager talking to mine again and knew something was up. We are leaving week after next. New plan is to pack this weekend, have last few days at work then move to mum's for a bit. OH needs this to happen so it will work out well.

So I'm going to move up to 1000 from tomorrow. It's not good for my metabolism but I'd prefer to get some form of balance in my diet before I go. And it means I can get some final kickboxing classes in.

I think the atmosphere must have been weird yesterday..i felt dizzy and nibbly and picky all day it was so hard and my best friend on CD text me saying all she wanted to do was eat and how rubbish she was feeling when she has been so motivated the last few weeks... so dont think it was just you Leeds one of those weird days we have to just write off and not feel we have ruined everything if we have a slip.Good luck with the 810 and 1000 mrs E and lawyer am so jealous of your exercise lawyer.... Today is normally my weigh in but am on nights so getting weighed mid next week but scales havent moved at the moment. Hope all you weighing next few days get the news you deserve! xx

evening everyone tgif! well ofsted have gone :) school actually got really good feedback, they think our kids behaviour is wonderful and said they wish they could give better than outstanding which is the highest they can give. so now its over I'm hoping I can get back on the wagon, I was doing so well on ss+ until the dreaded "O" word was mentioned last Monday, this week has been a complete write off.

well done on moving up to 1000 lawyer let us know how you get on, exciting times for you.

jlm what plan are you on? I think you're right must be something in the air yesterday.

leeds glad you're feeling better

I lost 3.8lbs this week yay moving up to 810 to try and get some control back :)

DisneyParis - Target: 129 lbs Date: 02/04/2010 (8 lbs to go)
doubledebra - Target: 150lbs Date: 05/04/2010 (20lbs to go)
justgina - Target 126lb (12.5lb to go)
Kyliet - Target: 133lbs Date: 08/04/2010 (12lbs to go)
Leeds - Target 14lbs to goal Date: 15/04/2010 (14lbs to go)
lawyergirl - Target: 136 lbs Date: 25/03/2010 (11 lbs to go)
MiniMimi2091 - Target 147 Date: 02/04/2010 (16lbs to go)
Peony - Target 139 lbs Date: 20/04/2010 (17lbs to go)
Trisha - Target: 134 lbs Date: 10/04/2010 (13 lbs to go)
Zoe.D - Target: 161 lbs (3 lbs to go)

morning everyone.

well done debra thats a fantastic loss.

well back to ss+ for me determined to stick at it. not weighed myself to see the damage done last week, it would only depress me, going to get stuck in to ss+ and wait for official wi in 10 days time, which should give me chance to lose again.

hope you all have a good day

well done debra and trisha on not weighing yourself which i know is so tough but if you know it helps keep you on track is worth it! I am on SS+ for those who asked, have been from the start had the odd break for holidays etc and although i lose slowly at times it has been coming off and i have been really happy with it. According to my scales yet again today I havent lost a jot and has been 8 days since I weighed in! Am gutted. Am picking a bit but overall no big blow outs. Will have to ask CDC for help on tues when I see her about the picking and whether I should go up a plan! Got a hen do to spain going next weekend so you think that would be making me more focused but obviously not!! xxx

i STS ladies! boo. and no TOM! double boo. feel bloated, and nauseous as am on antibiotics for my toothache. got a feeling that this last 13lbs is gonna take me the 10 weeks it has taken me to lose 22lbs. never mind, reading JLM's story it shows that just cos losses are slow it doesnt mean you have to give up!

never mind leeds you're in good company, and you'll probably lose when totm does finally arrive. just don't give up

Back