The Firm Express

vanessal

S: 14st3.5lb C: 14st1.5lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 36.1 Loss: 0st2lb(1%)
I just recieved the firm express , get thin in 30 dvds.Wednesday i did my first called sculpt, OMG it was a 20 min killer, but I did it.
Yesterday i was stiff and this is me who goes to the gym 5 times a week lol, last night in bed everything was still aching and i woke up this morning still stiff but had the second dvd to do, cardio, thank god, still hard but a rest from the other lol.
But really good, i can feel my bum muscles working.And i still went to gym later this afternoon, loving it.
Is anyone else doing this 30 day plan, everyone seems to be doing the shred, i wonder how effective it is and if anyone has results yet.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Muis

Want to shift some weight
S: 19st8.5lb C: 17st6.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.1 Loss: 2st2lb(10.93%)
Never heard of it in my life before. Sounds exhausting!

vanessal

S: 14st3.5lb C: 14st1.5lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 36.1 Loss: 0st2lb(1%)
Ive just finished the 3rd dvd in week 1, I have to say thankfully the first dvd was the worst. The firm express is on sky fitness chanel and its 3 dvds of 20 mins a week, the secret seems to be these 8 second burns of rapid excercise followed by 12 seconds of toe tapping x4 and they do this about 4 times in dvd. It is exausting but i feel good afterwards and it is only 20 mins, ive just passed the first week onto my friend to try as she is signing up for ww today.
I love going to the gym aswell and this month i can see a real difference in the mirror, in my arms and silhouette.

bevhunter1986

Silver Member
S: 12st4.6lb C: 11st1.6lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 24 Loss: 1st3lb(9.85%)
vanessal said:
Ive just finished the 3rd dvd in week 1, I have to say thankfully the first dvd was the worst. The firm express is on sky fitness chanel and its 3 dvds of 20 mins a week, the secret seems to be these 8 second burns of rapid excercise followed by 12 seconds of toe tapping x4 and they do this about 4 times in dvd. It is exausting but i feel good afterwards and it is only 20 mins, ive just passed the first week onto my friend to try as she is signing up for ww today.
I love going to the gym aswell and this month i can see a real difference in the mirror, in my arms and silhouette.

I knew I'd heard this somewhere and now I remember seeing it advertised in my fitness mag that I get x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins