The Firm Express

vanessal

I just recieved the firm express , get thin in 30 dvds.Wednesday i did my first called sculpt, OMG it was a 20 min killer, but I did it.
Yesterday i was stiff and this is me who goes to the gym 5 times a week lol, last night in bed everything was still aching and i woke up this morning still stiff but had the second dvd to do, cardio, thank god, still hard but a rest from the other lol.
But really good, i can feel my bum muscles working.And i still went to gym later this afternoon, loving it.
Is anyone else doing this 30 day plan, everyone seems to be doing the shred, i wonder how effective it is and if anyone has results yet.

Never heard of it in my life before. Sounds exhausting!

Ive just finished the 3rd dvd in week 1, I have to say thankfully the first dvd was the worst. The firm express is on sky fitness chanel and its 3 dvds of 20 mins a week, the secret seems to be these 8 second burns of rapid excercise followed by 12 seconds of toe tapping x4 and they do this about 4 times in dvd. It is exausting but i feel good afterwards and it is only 20 mins, ive just passed the first week onto my friend to try as she is signing up for ww today.
I love going to the gym aswell and this month i can see a real difference in the mirror, in my arms and silhouette.

vanessal said:
Ive just finished the 3rd dvd in week 1, I have to say thankfully the first dvd was the worst. The firm express is on sky fitness chanel and its 3 dvds of 20 mins a week, the secret seems to be these 8 second burns of rapid excercise followed by 12 seconds of toe tapping x4 and they do this about 4 times in dvd. It is exausting but i feel good afterwards and it is only 20 mins, ive just passed the first week onto my friend to try as she is signing up for ww today.
I love going to the gym aswell and this month i can see a real difference in the mirror, in my arms and silhouette.

I knew I'd heard this somewhere and now I remember seeing it advertised in my fitness mag that I get x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back