The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Oh how Ive missed reading your posts Trudy - glad im back. Whatever you decide will be best for you ........... cruise/conso. I defo havent got my head around it yet. Not had bread because I dont want any .......... loving veg every day and fruit :eek: oh how Ive missed it! Havent gone daft with celeb meal either, curry last week (no rice) and an onion bhaji and tomorrow a BBQ but ive got some hummus to have and grilled artichokes but thats what I want. Hope I can eat it as I've had 2 teeth out today :((

CHRISR said:
p.s. cottage cheese and toffee mullerlite is delish :)

Mixed together!!!!!! And just eat :-(

oo er I am not sure about toffee muller and cott cheese,,,but never say never, I was just thinking I may try cott cheese with balsamic and chicken, I like that idea, do u mix it tog? or just drizzle balsamic over both? I only like cott cheese on ryvita, cant eat it on its own usually, even tried it with chives from garden but bleagh cant do it.
How fab to be going to horse show sun, I would love to be doing that,,long time since i owned a horse, enjoy ur day ;-)

I HATED cottage cheese so not even sure why I put it in the trolley - reminded me of the first diets I did that insisted you had it - yuck double yuck!!! BUT have to say with chicken and balsamic it is delicious!!! Would have had it again today if I could have but run out so will get some more tomorrow!!!!
Busy day at work - vet here early to castrate one of the colts which went well till the girl holding him wanted to faint!!!! Sat her down for five mins but meanwhile my other girls were holding a mare ready to cover so after her five mins she had to jump to it so we could get the mare covered!!! LOL - absolutely no sympathy in our job!!! LOL! Then rode out and worked as many of the other horses before heading off to Tetbury with one of the mares for an embryo flush..... This mare is a dream and we really want a foal from her but sadly no embryo again today - maybe third time lucky.... Took me a lot longer to get there and stupid sat nav sent us up a mountain - sooooo should have read the map first..... Poor Ben had to tag along as I wasn't gonna be back early enough to get him - not fun - six hours driving later he was a bit hyper - still singing in bed now!!! Drove my groom Sophie mad by asking fifty million questions......
Was starving when I got home so was a bit naughty and got ready cooked chicken on the way home as could not wait for it to cook!!!
PP day
B - 2 muffins
L - chicken with balsamic
D - chicken/ dukan biscuits/tofu creme and rhubarb
Didn't feel like I needed veg today so had another PP day - lots of visitors tomorrow so hope we will have a fun day - may fire up a BBQ at lunch time!!!! Love PP day BBQ's!!!

i love watching catsrations and the crunch it makes....my hubby had tears in his eyes the last colt i had done... i had my head right in there for a better look lol

Boys find castrations a little bit eye watering!!!! LOL! Lovely day today with our visitors and also got the two horses ready for the show - flippin hot today and managed to get quite sunburned on my shoulders!!! OUCH - not looking forward to having to wear a dress later at this concert!!!!! Everything hopefully packed for the morning apart from the horses!!!! Off at 7.30 but have a mare to cover before we leave so a bit of an early start - also not quite sure where it is that we are going so allowing a wee bit more time to get there!!!!
Did have a BBQ at lunch time which was nice - bought sausages and burgers and bread rolls, crisps and sauces and cookies for everyone else - chicken and steak burgers for me!!! Not worried about it and enjoyed what I ate which was good.....
Not feeling hungry tonight so just gonna have my muffins I think - we will see..... Really hope a full week of PP days will have an effect on my weight loss but we will see...
The friends that came today said that they don't think I should lose any more weight but tbh would prefer to be lighter so will keep plugging away!!!!
Must go and get ready for this concert and find my music folder!!! LOL - soooooo organised!!!
PP day
B - 2 muffins
L - chicken/ steak burger
D - 2 muffins
Burnt my muffins today - turned the oven up instead of down and went for a shower - hmmmmmmm annoying.com!!!!

How did the concert go Trudy? We had a terrible rehearsal last week but tonight it seemed to come together and we had lots of positive comments which was nice.

Enjoy your show tomorrow and dont forget the factor 50, its going to be a another hot one!! Cx

Well GREAT start to the day - late late late!!!! And still late and nowt I can do about it!!! :(

hahaha hope you found your music sheets your so energetic no wonder your a looser xxx have a great day Trudy x

So after a bit of disastrous start to our day - the best one being the lorry not starting cos I had forgotten to turn off the winch and the isolator switch after loading the buggy, we had GREAT fun...... Got lost getting to the show and needed to get there for 10am so poor girls got the stallion ready whilst we were driving along and it was like something from a superhero episode. I parked, the ramp came down and Pip rode him off to warm up!!!! LOLOLOL - actually they were running late so it didn't matter!!! But we had a fab day - both horses were perfect - we won the Ride and Drive, the In Hand, the Open Driving and came second out of 8 in the Private Driving and then got Reserve Champion which was fab beating horses that beat us last weekend so v v happy and was great fun to be in the ring instead of on the ringside........... Lovely weather for it!
With the disaster start to the day I forgot the muffins I made last night - the burnt ones and my food for the day - luckily the burger van man was soooo cool and dry fried me 4 - yes 4 - eggs and they were lovely....... So I wasn't left to go hungry!!! Girls tucked into burgers and chips and choc but so used to it now that it didn't bother me!!!
WI tomorrow so I hope my week of PP days has helped to move my weight!!!! Fingers crossed!! Looking forward to my day off - no lie in as I have a hair appointment tomorrow at 10am but really need a tidy up!!!! LOL!
PP day
B - 2 muffins
L - 4 dry fried eggs
D - salmon/cottage cheese/ balsamic/ 2 muffins

A good day!!!!!

woohoo fabulous day missus :D any pics ?

Not really - Pip took some on her phone but quite far away but will try and post them!

Ur day sounds fab! I agree that buying/watching family friends eat something un dukan friendly when I am not, doesnt bother me now ;-) Enjoy ur day off, i have the same , day off hair at 9.30, need to do loads b4 she gets here but hay ho cba!!

YAY sooooooo happy another 3 lbs gone - can't believe it!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOO - sooooo looking forward to my PV day today - Dukan does it again!!!

Back