The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Love the dress Trudy, you look fab !!!! X

Feeling a little bit rubbish today with a sore throat and a bit of man flu - worked as normal but was a bit bleurgh!!! Ben been a right pickle today and spent all afternoon telling him off!!! Not fun - he eventually fell asleep on the sofa so I guess he was just plain tired! Weather been pretty cold today so ended up freezing by the end of the day!!! Come back sun - you are missed!
PP day today - looking forward to some veggies tomorrow!
B - 2 muffins
L - mackerel/cottage cheese/ balsamic vinegar
D - steak/ steak burger/ pepper sauce/ 2 muffins
Full to the gunnels!

Trudy that dress is a fab colour and.......suits you.......you look a picture xxx

You look FAB U LOUS Trudy!! Red really suits you :D

Just spotted that photo - you do look fabulous Trudy!

looking amazing trudy :D where did you get the dress ?? I NEED it LOL

TK Max Ellie - sadly not on their clearance rail this time - gave my black and white one away yesterday - almost cried cos I will miss it - oh well more excuses to buy some more dresses!!! Always gotta have a wee black number hidden away - sadly the size 14 LBD I bought in the sale at the posh boutique is still stupidly toooooooo small - think I might need to donate it to someone who is a size 10!!! Still can't even get it over my head!!! LOL....

lol... must be miss-sized

So a good day with the horses, the weather wasn't inspiring - kind of dull and close... Rode a new horse today that we bred - she was nice and it was good to get to ride her as now I will be able to teach her owner much more easily having now ridden her myself!!!! Loved my PV day today - was full of great food and even made the Jubilee Party that we attended bearable though it was full of lovely cake and goodies - I do sooooo love party food!!!!
Ben and I are now in charge of Cookie, the new school hamster - apparently needs some handling as he is very new so I hope I don't get my fingers bitten off!!!
PV day
B - 2 muffins
L - smoked mackerel/cottage cheese/balsamic/ mixed salad and tomatoes
D - steak/carrot/swede/ mushroom and onion sauce/ 1 muffin/ 1 dukan biscuit
Back to PP for the weekend - ah I will miss my veggies tomorrow - roll on conso - veggies everyday - bliss!!!

i can see us both minus a few fingers by the time the weekend is over lol

I remember the days well when it was my boys turn for hammy the hamster....horrible litttle mite that bit..eeeerrrrrgggghhhh xxx

Well the flippin hamster is causing me to have heart attacks!! Got up this morning to find the cage open and I mean totally open not just a wee bit! - thought OMG where is he scouring the floor etc!!! THANK goodness he was still in the cage though there are bite marks all over the side where he has chewed through the plastic - not looking forward to being bit by those teeth!!! LOL - how would I explain the missing hamster - think I would have gone on a hunt for a new one!!! LOLOLOL!

Ha ha that is soooooo funny

hilarious :D

Hamster update - he is still in his cage - just took him out for a bit of handling and still have all my fingers!!! A bit jumpy and v fast but seems okay....
Two birthdays to celebrate today so avoided cake again!!! Forgot to take my muffins so concentrated very hard on my Diet Coke!!!!
Horses were good today but the weather wasn't great - where has the sun gone!!! Scoured around to find a couple of Union Jacks to run up the flag pole but could find every nation apart from ours in the drawer!!! So whizzed to Sainsburys to get a new one which I will hang tomorrow!!!! If I can remember how!
Got invited out for a drink tonight but just not up for it - really miss social drinking and although I have done some drinking on Dukan I am trying to cut back on the times I do drink as it was getting to be a weekly affair!!! Of course I could go out and not drink but just not got the get up and go tonight!!! LOL!
PP day
B - 2 muffins
L - mackerel/ cottage cheese and balsamic vinegar
D - chicken and prawns with Dukan BBQ sauce/ 2 muffins/ rhubarb and tofu creme
Feeling fatter this week?????? HMMMMMM we will see!!!! LOL!

Back