The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

So the weather today was dismal - what a shame on our Jubilee weekend!!! Normal day at work for us so no change to our plans! Nothing exciting to report - hamster still in his cage - thank goodness..... Kinda cut off from everyone at the moment as our mobile phones are not working - this happened last year and lasted for a week or so!!! Fun!
Looking forward to a day off tomorrow - have a party to go to in the afternoon but other than that no real plans which is a nice feeling!
PP day today
B - 2 muffins
L - mackerel/cottage cheese/Dukan BBQ sauce
D - boiled egg/ chicken/ Dukan BBQ sauce/ 2 muffins with a small amount of x lite philly icing!!
Looking forward to my veggies tomorrow!

YAY another 2 lbs gone - wooooohooo!

Trudy well done you.....enjoy your day off xxx

well done :D only 8lbs to go :D :D

Nice day off today - very relaxed with no rushing around which was lovely...... Really pleased I lost another 2 lbs this week as everything feels achievable..... Mind you away this week showing so all could go pear shaped!!! Planning to be really organised but I am aware that I will be very tired and rushing around all the time!!!! Gonna plan all my meals and add a few extra Dukan bits so that I have plenty to munch on - planning two PP days and a PV on Friday but we will see.... Prepared to change to PV if I need to each day but will play it by ear......Mind you I started the Dukan diet the same day I left for a horse show last year and in a way it helped as I had only bought enough 'ordinary' food for my boss and one of my girls so was left with only Dukan friendly stuff!!! LOL
Had a nice afternoon at our theatre group Jubilee Party - Ben had a great time running around and we had fun with party games etc.... they were serving tea and cakes so I was glad I took some muffins with me!!! LOL!
LOVELY PV day
B - tofu creme and rhubarb
L - chicken and salad
S - 2 muffins
D - chicken stir fry/ 2 muffins and dukan custard
Second snack - 2 dukan biscuits!!!!!
YUMMY!!!!! Sort of another day off tomorrow - looking forward to it!

Last edited:
Morning Trudy.....another day off its great isint it lol. More fun with little Ben today xxx enjoy xxx

Your weekend sounded very busy Trudy glad to hear you managed to have a bit of time off to enjoy yourself a bit and well done for avoiding all things celebratory, I was 2mm close from eating a chocolate button from the top of a cupcake yesterday but I didn't in the end *insert halo here :)*

Well done Passionflower!!! Will surely be worth it in the end..... Just back from what felt like a mammoth shop in sainsburys but did pick up a SIZE 12 (!!!!)LBD reduced to £6.60!!! Also a pair of cords but they don't do anything for me so they can go back when I get a mo!!!! Off to Play Planet with Ben and the gals for a bite of lunch - just started to rain so probably gonna be packed!!! LOLOLOLOL! Wish us luck!

ooh crikey did someone mention hamsters!! I am not the best at looking after them hahaha
Well done on another 2lb off, good u are planning and preparing and enjoying ur time off ;-)

Everyone seems to have a hamster story Kirsty - guess they are a bit accident prone!!! Mind you this one, bless him, hasn't bitten me yet even though he is quite jumpy!!! I have handled him every day and he is getting the plan!!! Going away for three days tomorrow so hope he is okay!!! Girls will look in on him!!!
Nice to have another day off, but was actually quite busy - got up, mucked out and got everyone turned out before heading to Sainsburys to get the shopping for the horse show - the world and his wife were shopping so it was busy busy busy with queues everywhere!!! Got back and packed the caravan then headed into town with the girls to Play Planet with Ben - had lunch there and then played on the stuff with Ben which was good fun and v energetic!!! Got back home and packed stuff for Ben's three days and mine then made some mince flan, tofu creme, muffins, rhubarb and bbq sauce to take away with me! Then got Ben some tea and bathed and into bed before heading to rehearsal for summer concert which went on till 10pm - then had another albeit brief rehearsal for a concert on Sunday which I forgot about so only got home after 11!!!! Tired.com! Six hour drive to the show tomorrow and first long drive of the season with the lorry and the caravan which always scares me after the winter break - takes a bit of getting used to and blimmin reversing - men really are better at it!!! Tis as long as a arctic and small spaces get my heart rate slightly higher!!! LOL!
PP day today -
B - 2 muffins/ chicken
L - scrambled egg/ slice bacon/ skinny latte
D - chicken/ 2 muffins with tofu creme and rhubarb
Hope everyone had a great jubilee weekend - back to work tomorrow but all good things come to an end! LOL!

Oh Trudy you are amazing at even attempt driving the lorry, you're a better woman than me as I would never be able to do that, hope the show goes well xx

Im not allowed to drive the lorry after my first attempt LOL

Dont know about about lorries, i cant even drive OH big saloon, much respect!! x

So arrived at show ground with only one chap ranting at me and tbf I did cut him up!!!! By mistake!!!! He was v v cross! Maybe I should have failed the Hgv test so I didn't have to be the driver!!!! Lol!
Horse settled in and dinner been made and eaten!!! Friend I hadn't seen since last year was incredulous at my weight loss which was nice!!!! Good feeling!
Raining now and thunder forecast for tomorrow! Oh what fun!!!! Lol!
Good PP day.
B- 2 muffins
L- mince flan
D- steak/cottage cheese/dukan BBQ sauce/ 2 muffins / tofu creme/ rhubarb
A good day I think!!!!! See u tomorrow!

crikey u are so busy! I defo must buy silken tofu and make tofu creme, lots of u eat that, do u make it all in one go with the tofu or make a bit at a time ?

i make it all in one go... 2 decent sized portions from the pack usually

Bloody hell lorries !!!!!! I wouldn't have the confidence to drive one of them, I bow down in admiration. I'm sat here shaking my head :) x

Well today blown a hoolie and rain rain rain! Won our class but then horse said no more!!!! Grrrrr! Had a run in with a car! Car fine but was sooooo cross with him unbelievable!!!! Then got stuck in mud leaving so had to wait for tractor to pull us out and then 7 hrs to get to next show which is also a mud bath and windy! Tired .com! Today I really found dukan hard - wanted KFC with the girls cos I was tired and had had a full days work before the drive!!!!! Moan over Defo all worth it!!!! Lol!
B - 3 boiled eggs / 1 muffin
L - salmon/cottage cheese/ dukan BBQ sauce
D- mince flan/turkey/ham/dukan biscuits
Lie in tomorrow!!! In the ring at 2.15!!!! And it's a pv day! Yay!

Back