The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

sorry you had a sts' BUt that just means u are halfway to another weightloss, kind of, surely...I'll get my coat ...

STS is SO depressing, especially when you've been following rigidly, and I think it's hard for those of us who have lost loads as we are used to seeing the scales go down, down, down. However, keep your chin up as your weight loss IS still really good (rather jealous :eek:). And, you look lovely in that black spotty dress and I'm glad you've been told that. We'd tell you if you looked crap Trudy :D:D

THANKS CD!!!! LOL
OMG my tummy is killing me through blatant greedy over eating just because I wanted to make the most of my PV day!!!! I think I did but honestly feeling just a bit poorly!!! Oh dear - when will I learn!!!
Annoying morning with the world and his wife disturbing me during my ONLY three hours of peace in a week when I am not working or with Ben so it is precious - hell has to be breaking loose for me to not mind interruptions!!! Phone didn't stop and then two people came into my house!!!! All of the interruptions could have waited so just got cross!!! I think I am turning into a grumpy old lady!!! LOL
Nice lunch out with my Dad with lots of meat!!!! So despite being full to the gunnels I still managed to wolf down another load of food for dinner!!! LOVE my PV days and always give myself a bit of a treat on a Monday - today it was some cream cheese icing and the last of my USA fat free/sugar free caramel sauce!!!! Glad it's finished now!!!! LOL!
So today PV heaven
B - 2 muffins
L - 20oz steak/chicken breast/ salad
D - steak burger/carrot and swede/ onion and mushroom sauce/ 2 muffins/ cream cheese icing/ caramel!!!!
Think I might possibly burst - oh well cheap way to a tummy tuck!!!! HAHA! x

Oh yum it sounds like heaven, your caramel sauce sounds yum

Sts is better than a gain keep your eye on the Conso ball Trudy.....not be long xxx

I'm sure you'll have a great loss next week Trudy, you've done so very well & you've just a short distance to go now. As most people diaries I've read recently, Chris & Ellie's especially, it slowed right down towards the end.

You can do it !!!!! X

I dreamed of your flipping 20oz steak last night, how sad am I!! :drool:

SOOOOO laughing CD - it was v yummy though so must have been a good dream!!! LOL!
Thought I might struggle today after my mammoth PV day yesterday which was just sooooo good!!! Did not enjoy the sore tummy though - that will teach me!!!! Hamster has gone back to pre school and we are missing him - he had gotten really friendly and came when you called him and seemed to have stopped the biting!!! Everyone loving him now so no shortage of offers to take him home in the holidays!!! Ben keeps saying 'it's strange without Cookie!!!!" LOL!
Busy week from tomorrow as got loads to get ready for a show on Saturday - five horses going but two of them driving so loads of polishing to do!!!
PP day
B - 2 muffins
L - turkey
D - chicken/ham/2 muffins and tofu creme
Made a yummy batch of ginger and rhubarb muffins - lovely jubbly!

Hi T I defo know the feeling of STS par for the course Im afraid when your almost at target ............. just look how far you've come FAB FAB FAB weightloss, the last 7 for me was very difficult and I didnt get there but once I made that decision to do conso Ive been mighty dukan fine. So dont worry T your mighty dukan fine too - ;)

Your right Chris and if I keep getting a STS then I will go ahead onto conso as already 8lbs under the original target Dr D set me. I remember when I started this plan I said I would be thrilled to be 12 stone...... it seemed such a long way away and I never believed I would achieve it! I also keep reading the conso section of the book which makes such good sense to me...... We will see! But for today I will keep cruising!!! x

I can't believe you've lost 42% of your original body weight, that's a phenomenal achievement! You've completely transformed your health and presumably self-image (not to mention appearance), lifestyle and, I guess, life expectancy. You're very sensible not to get too hung up on the last few pounds - just keep cruising while you're happy to. xx

trudyc said:
Your right Chris and if I keep getting a STS then I will go ahead onto conso as already 8lbs under the original target Dr D set me. I remember when I started this plan I said I would be thrilled to be 12 stone...... it seemed such a long way away and I never believed I would achieve it! I also keep reading the conso section of the book which makes such good sense to me...... We will see! But for today I will keep cruising!!! x

You've done amazing Trudy a real inspiration to us all ....and hey 8lbs under the original target ...maybe your body is happy now where it is (this is something I struggle with accepting and always strive to be less ) ...like you say keep reading and happy cruising till your ready xxx

Your a true Dukan star x

Trudy...just go to the pet shop snd buy Ben a hampster, you could call him cookie dough! You know you want too xxx lol

Your right I would Siddid but a hamster is something we really don't need!!!! LOL!
Busy getting really for the show on Saturday - loads to do so gonna be kept on the go!!!
Had a rehearsal for my Wicked song and got painted green - well weird!!!! Looked pretty good and was great to be in a size 12 outfit!!! Song went well apart from me forgetting some of the words!!!!
Really enjoyed the sun today - long may it continue!!!
PV day today
B - 2 muffins
L - turkey chilli with quark/ tofu creme and rhubarb
D - chicken/ cauliflower/ broccoli/ mushroom and onion sauce/ 2 muffins
Also had 4 sugar free sweets today - OMG thought I was gonna take off - bit windy round here!!!! LOLOLOLOL sorry if TMI!

Paulinegin said:
LOL - hope you enjoyed your trumpet solo, Trudy! :D

P x
Hahaha, gudun Pauline.....

Back