The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

What a stupid day - nothing got done - ran around chasing horses all day - GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Today a huge bar of choccy and a glass or two of wine would not go amiss!
Had a rubbish rehearsal for the Brel concert - just can't get the timing right for my two solos!!! Blimmin frustrating....... Makes me really not want to do it as put a lot of time into trying to get it right with very little luck!
Also it's raining again and flood warnings back in place - not what we need with being away tomorrow!
Oh dear just a bit negative today!!!
PP day
B - 2 muffins
L - chicken red thai curry with quark
D - chicken/ 2 muffins and dukan caramel custard
Early to bed if I can!!!!! On on!!!!

get to bed... tommorrows another day.... im just away out to the field to check my mare who was uncomfortable earlier... shes due tuesday

Have an early night, maybe a bath and everything (apart from maybe the weather!) will look better in the morning. By the way, do you think a couple of SF sweets would help with "transit issues"?

Think this is the first post youve sounded negative for ages, so tomorrow and get out of the otherside of the be and everything will be fine xxx

Sending hugs trudy ...hope today is a better one for you and all turns out well xx

Thanks gals - day going okay so far even with the pissing rain!!! Getting ready to leave for the show this afternoon..... Gonna make myself the moussaka at lunch time ready for tonight when we get back from settling the horses in....... Only in the ring at 3.00pm tomorrow so needed to get the lorry in situ and then the horses but will spend the night at home - one of our friends will keep an eye on the horses and feed them in the morning! Resigning myself to getting wet!!!

Chasing horses round fields - I suppose that's one way to get your daily exercise. As I said to Ellie, you guys live on a different planet from me!

On the subject of the Brel, how about listening to a recording loads of times, then singing along to it too? Might help with pulse/rhythm issues. Just a thought... I'm probably preaching to an expert! Good luck with the show and the singing xx

im resigning myself to getting very wet on sunday... bonus is its the yearling thats going instead of the stallion so no chance of winning / getting into championship/ hanging round till end for the supreme haha aim of the game is to actually get her to trot round.... hit or a miss atm lol

OMG the show has just rung to cancel the driving classes! LMAO just spent the last hour re-doing one of the carriages and have spent oh about 6 -8 hrs cleaning harness - never mind getting the horses ready!!! :rolleyes: Mind you the girls and I are just laughing about it now!!! You need a sense of humour in this job - and still it keeps raining!!! LOLOLOL!

not going to the show till the morning now as it is blimmin raining and thunder here...... Gonna be mayhem getting towed onto the show ground and mayhem to get off so thought would just go when there will only be lorries arriving.............

bleeding weather is a nightmare eh!! Everything can beome hard work, so annoying after all the prep u put in. Ahh hope u have a fab day still though xx U know ur caramel custard dukan style, can i ask what the reccipe is pl? I made some using milk, eggs sweetner an added some caramel dukan flavouring , it set lovely but wasnt v caramelly!! I tasted it when I made it and it seemed to taste of caramel, but after cooking it was so weak. How much do u add? Do u add it neat out bottle? I did but as i said it prob wasnt enough! I long for creme caramel hahah!

So praying that the show will be cancelled but they are saying its going on regardless of the weather!!! Hilarious!
PV day
B - 2 muffins
L - chicken/ cabbage/ carrot
D - moussaka with quark!/ 2 muffins
A sneaky vodka or two!!!! OPPPPPPS how did that happen!!!

Naughty vodkas, slipping down your throat like that! :D

tut tut trudy :p

Ok, ok, I confess too, I've had a bottle of slimline tonic slices of lime. ......alright and a couple of capfulls of the wicked stuff* hang my head in shame*

am i the only one that doesnt drink.... i had a nice cold diet irn bru last night :p tonight however will be a different story

No Ellie I don't drink either it doesn't bother me at all x

Back