The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

yee haa well done you... and only 6lbs to go now :D

O trudy that's fantastic well done and wow century club 2 ....you go and celebrate with that steak girl ...pity I can't join you sounds amazing xxx

Leave Bolton now and you'd be here for a late lunch!!! LOL! Have a great day Red!

trudyc said:
Leave Bolton now and you'd be here for a late lunch!!! LOL! Have a great day Red!

Haha tempted pity I'm just going in my spin class :(

Bloody hell Trudy you are fantastic !!!!! I go awol for a week & look what i miss !!! Well done on the Centuary, the size 12 jeans, the sticking to plan, the 20oz steak & the 2lb weight loss !!!!!!! Truly inspirational you are Trudy !!!!! You know what I like reading on your diaries is the amount of food you eat, it just shows anyone who is scared of eating too much just how much you can eat & lose weight, you are proof of it !

Bad news on the tummy tuck, but keep at them & you'll get it.

Hope you have a fabulous day !

That's just phenomenal, Trudy! Over 100 lbs lost and into a size 12! I know everyone else has said it but really, that's incredible! Well done you!

And only 6 lbs to go - I bet you can't believe it after all this time!

On the subject of the tummy tuck, I know it must be disappointing but at least you know exactly where you stand and what you have to do - provided they don't move the goal posts...

Keep up the good work xx

Jojo25 said:
Bloody hell Trudy you are fantastic !!!!! I go awol for a week & look what i miss !!! Well done on the Centuary, the size 12 jeans, the sticking to plan, the 20oz steak & the 2lb weight loss !!!!!!! Truly inspirational you are Trudy !!!!! You know what I like reading on your diaries is the amount of food you eat, it just shows anyone who is scared of eating too much just how much you can eat & lose weight, you are proof of it !

Bad news on the tummy tuck, but keep at them & you'll get it.

Hope you have a fabulous day !

Heeeeheee now I feel like the gal who ate all the cookies!!!! Lol!!!! Do fill my boots with the old protein!!!!! In nandos today, just had a half chicken and still a wee bit peckish!!!!! Oh dear! Will go shopping instead!!!!!

Oh what a day, what a day! happ with WI which is always a good start..... Got Ben to Pre School for a couple of hours and came home, dyed my hair which was getting a bit straggly!!!! Then had a phone call from the old Doc to talk about tummy tuck and have said that we will re-apply in September and see what happens - not gonna dwell on it - will see what September brings -was nice to tell him my BMI was under 27 already!!!! LOL!
Picked Ben up and decided on a whim to go to Worcester - not for any purpose or reason, just for a change..... Had a nice lunch at Nandos before wandering around the shops looking for a glittery top to wear for the concert next week - wrong time of the year to be looking for that stuff but managed to find one in Romans for a tenner - a bit big but looks okay!!!! Had tried my trusty friend Primark but only had glittery t-shirts and that won't do!!! Did find an outfit for a friends wedding there though - a black and white jacket with a black and white dress - just LOVE it and have to say myself it looks fab!!!! SOOOO excited to wear it - wedding is beginning of Sept - got size 14 seeing as it was Primark but even if it gets a bit big it will still look fine!!! As it is could wear it tomorrow!!! Was a grand total of £46!!!!! Bargain! Will take a pic when I get the energy....
Need to pack for tomorrow but may do it in the morning - still have a batch of muffins to make to take as only have enough for tomorrow and the next day!!!! But I think it can all wait for the morning.....
Pulled out of the Brel concert as just not happy.... hated letting them down but wasn't getting it....... Will consider future commitments more carefully as not something I want to make a habit of.....
Only got back in the house at 9pm so catching up on MM before heading for bed!!!
B - 2 muffins/ rhubarb and tofu creme
L - half chicken/ ratatouille
D - chicken/ steak/ salad/ mushroom and onion sauce/ 2 muffins/ cream cheese icing
As you can see I have rather spoilt myself again today!!! Love my PV Monday!!!

That sounds like a rollercoaster of a day, T! And good in ta for taking the Brel issue by the horns.

Just realised you live in Hereford - LOVE it there :D

Looking forward to you the photos :D

P x

Omg trudy you talk about being tired from my diary I'm exhausted after reading yours !!!!!!

Well done on making the decision about the concert bet you feel relieved and less pressured now ...they'll understand so don't feel bad x

O and that cream cheese sounds gorgeous how do you make it ????

Just spotted your century badge....wooohooooo !!!!!!!

Just mix extra lite Philly with sweetener and drop of vanilla essence and use like icing! Amazing!!!!!

So got to our show, made tea for everyone, now just chilling before bed time!

Another session with the physio today which was not comfy and not loving the acupuncture!!! Needle that goes in the hand is ouchy!!!!

In the ring at 9am tomorrow so early start and then on to the next show!!!! Four - five hour drive!!!! Oh joy!
PP day
B - 2 muffins
L- chicken
D - mackerel/ prawn/cottage cheese/ dukan BBQ sauce/ turkey/ 2 muffins/ tofu creme and rhubarb
Dinner sounds like loads but was relatively small servings of all!!!! Lol!
Nite all! Xx

Trudy the century club fantastic achievement in so little time. and nearly at tw fab-u-lousz xxx

Well done Trudy!! 100 gone!! WOW!! you are testament that this plan works, amazing!!

"Just mix extra lite Philly with sweetener and drop of vanilla essence and use like icing! Amazing!!!!! "

Thanks so much trudy ....So extra lite Philly is allowed ???? Sorry if I'm being thick ;);)

Good luck with everything today and hope the drive isn't too bad ....must be an interesting life you have Hun xx

1tbsp is a tolerated item nicola :) or use quark instead to save a tolerated ;)

Thanks Ellie I'll use the quark then xx

Hi! well done, I have only just realised what the century badge is for hahaha always was a bit slow!

Soooooo, pony well behaved at the show and the sun shone lots which was nice! Got a second and a third!!!! Then packed up to go to the next show to find we had a flat tyre on the lorry so a bit of a delay whilst we got it fixed!!! Boss was only saying the day before that we had avoided any trouble with tyres for years! I said he was jinxing us and boy was he ever!!!! Glad it was a flat and not a blow out!
Got to next show about 7.30, made dinner for the guys and settled down to watch tv!!! Not in the ring till 11 tomorrow so late start!!!!
PP day
Brunch - 2 eggs/ tofu creme and rhubarb
Snack - 1 muffin
L - turkey/ 1 muffin
D - mackerel /cottage cheese/ chicken/ dukan BBQ sauce/ 2 muffins / small amount tofu creme
Boss was sweet and bought me prawns and ham from m&s only for it to be honey baked ham and the plain prawns contained sugar so couldn't have either!!!! GRRRR!

Back