The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

you look amazing hun... hope you have a lovey holiday :)

Ta Ellie!!! Feeling a bit hung over now!!! LOL:
Menu today, back onto conso!!!
B -scrambled egg, xtra lean bacon, mushroom
L - ham/cheese sandwich
D - steak/ small amount carrot and swede/ mushroom and onion sauce/ muffins/ dukan custard
Eaten a lot today or will have by the end of the evening but all good stuff!!!!

Trudy what can I say but woooowzer xxx you look amazing and newbies have faith if you follow the rules you too can look like this woaman lol fabulous xxx

The poser photo for you gals - see was even thinking about my MM pals last night! DSC00808.jpg

wow xxx amazing no wonder your smiling and a well deserved hangover missus xxx

Thanks gals, just packing our last couple of bits, Ben gone to school and I am getting ready for the funeral..... Had myself a hearty breakfast ready to absorb some of the gin from the gin and tonic's at the wake.... We have clive's favourite things - cake, pringles, quails eggs and gin and tonic..... Bless him - horrible day for his Mum and son too....... Hope it all goes okay.... Beautiful morning at the farm, Clive would have loved it. x
B - lots of extra lean bacon/ 2 eggs/ slice toast
L - g+t!
D - ???? At hotel so probably chicken and salad or similar!

hope all goes as well as it can xx

Funeral fine - went as well as it could have and Clive's Mum was pleased.... Drive to Gatwick was good until I couldn't find the hotel at the end of it!!! GRRRR - settled in and just getting ben some dinner.... Have not had a good Dukan day but kinda expected not to so back on it tomorrow! xxx

have a fantastic hoilday xxx you and ben are going to love it xxx

whit woo look at u in that gorgeous dress!! have a lovely holiday xx

Well gals the holiday is sunny but that is about all - no children for Ben to play with so he is bored, bored bored!!! Food a bit adult for him so surviving on bread while I eat all in sight - defo not enjoying it so Dukan straight and narrow here I come from the morning - no more bread for me!!!!

Coucou Trudy... I have slunk back to join you all ;). You look GORGEOUS in that dress...

Back