The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

So back to Dukan today as much as I can - very little on the menu for breakfast that is Dukan friendly so had scrambled egg and a yoghurt - yoghurt had sugar in it but hey ho!!!! Ben gone to kids club this morning - hope he gets on okay as the other children are all french - they only run in the morning till midday so hopefully he will be enjoying it and can go every morning but we will c!! Feeling fairly isolated as everyone here is french and my french is basic to say the least......

So back to Dukan today as much as I can - very little on the menu for breakfast that is Dukan friendly so had scrambled egg and a yoghurt - yoghurt had sugar in it but hey ho!!!! Ben gone to kids club this morning - hope he gets on okay as the other children are all french - they only run in the morning till midday so hopefully he will be enjoying it and can go every morning but we will c!! Feeling fairly isolated as everyone here is french and my french is basic to say the least......

Oui, vin, biere, merci - they'll do ya, T!! :D

I'm jesting of course .... ! ;) Hope Ben enjoyed his morning.

P x

I got wee oui, which we do alot of on dukan!! Hope ur little man will be ok and make friends then u can relax xxx

Evening Trudy any english speakers or children arrived yet////

Can u believe it gals, took an early flight home as was Blimmin miserable and u know what? Life is just too short for that! Have dropped in with grandma and off to Woburn abbey today and thomasland tomorrow before heading home on tues for work on Wednesday! Been dukan shocking as was pretty unhappy out there! Will return to the fold on Wednesday gals!!! Damage limitation till then!!!! Ben high as a kite ATM so hope an outing will calm him down!!!! Didn't get to mums till 2.30am but he was up at 7.30!!!! We will c!!!! Soooo nice yo be home!!!' There's no place like home, there's no place like home!!!!!! Lol! What a sad person I am and broke after this weeks shenanigans!!! Ah well!

Welcome back! u are so right no point staying somewhere u dont want to be xx

Can u believe it gals, took an early flight home as was Blimmin miserable and u know what? Life is just too short for that! Have dropped in with grandma and off to Woburn abbey today and thomasland tomorrow before heading home on tues for work on Wednesday! Been dukan shocking as was pretty unhappy out there! Will return to the fold on Wednesday gals!!! Damage limitation till then!!!! Ben high as a kite ATM so hope an outing will calm him down!!!! Didn't get to mums till 2.30am but he was up at 7.30!!!! We will c!!!! Soooo nice yo be home!!!' There's no place like home, there's no place like home!!!!!! Lol! What a sad person I am and broke after this weeks shenanigans!!! Ah well!

Whats money.......................happiness is everything xxx

Can you believe it - we get to Woburn and leave it too late to drive around the safari park by five mins!!! LMAO - that was an expensive £70 to see Santa!!! This holiday costing a lot but not getting us very far! HAHAHAHA! x

lol dont bother putting the lottery on.......the run of luck your having xxx

There is no place like home!!! So glad to be back here - will be tearing my hair out tomorrow with something or other but for now sooooo glad to be home!!! Ben is too!! Needless to say was absolutely horrendous with food whilst I was away and have gained a ton so back on the wagon tomorrow..... Does bother me how badly I go off track when away for 'holidays' - this time was defo a lot to do with being totally unhappy and boy I binged soooo bad....... Soooo annoyed with myself as it didn't make things any better!!! LOL - I will learn one day!!
Did a big shop today ready to climb back into the saddle tomorrow and went out in style with pizza, ice cream and vodka!!! LOL!
Did have a lovely three days with Ben back here at Woburn, Thomasland and a shopping trip round Hereford which was lovely.... He is a bit unsettled in bed tonight as it is his first night in a bed on his own for nearly two weeks!!!! Bless him! See you all tomorrow!! xxxx

Trudy theres only one thing to do...................stop going on holidays they get in the way of your diet lol, back on cruise and enjoy your last hours of your holiday xxx

I've considered the "no holiday" option myself... then rejected it! nah! Sad as it sounds, I'm quite happy dieting 47 weeks a year to be able to eat what I like on my holidays! haaaaa!

At least you came back before you gained anymore :D.....I'd still be sitting there making full use of the "all inclusive"...there's one of those all you can eat buffet things not far from me, food sounds bloomin good from all accounts....soooooooooooo tempted :D...but wont dare go until the scale says "conso" :D x

oh gals - getting back on the wagon feeling very very hard! Why I am not sure when I feel soooo rubbish being off plan - so nearly dipped into some of Ben's goodies at lunch time - really had to have a huge conversation with myself to get on and make some Dukan food!!!! Feel OKAY at the moment after having some lunch but scared I won't be strong later - mind you thrown away any non Ben treats just in case!!! Grrrrrr! !! PLEASE send me be good vibes - really want to be in control!!!! ARGH!!!

gotta get cooking up a storm trudy, all the dukan puds/nibbles :) i do that, then when I go to the fridge on a binge raid - nothing is out of bounds :) x

and you know how GOOD you feel so quickly after a restart, it's worth clambering back onto that wagon... :)

So it's now 7.30 and I have managed to stick with it thus far!!! LOL!
Put my lovely dress on tonight to see if I could wear it for the concert tomorrow but would not be very comfortable - so cross with myself for doing the same thing as every other trip away this year!! Will weigh in the morning and see what the damage is but have a feeling it is a good un!!! LOL!
B - 2 muffins
L - salmon/ cottage cheese/ Dukan BBQ sauce
D - salt and pepper chicken/ sweet chilli sauce/ 2 muffins/ Dukan custard
Taking each day at a time - if I want veg tomorrow I will have it but will see how I feel!!!! GRRRRRRRRR! Will I get there??? Course I will - then there is Christmas!!!! LOL

Back