The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Welcome home Hun xx take good care of yourself xx

Haha Jojo!!! Weighed in just now and lost 9 lbs !!!!!! LOL!!!! However as I didn't update my stats from Butlins blow out and a few other cheats not much to change on the stats!!!! LOL!

Great to see some posts from you T & glad you are ok. Take it easy for a while. 9lbs fab !!! X

welcome home, take it easy & put your feet up :)
recovery is baby steps at a time xxxx

China, how long before you were walking semi normal???? x

So glad to see you here!!!! Take it easy and just rest as much as you possibly can, your body will thank you!

Take care and thanks for posting to let us know you are ok!! xoxox

oh Trudy - I am relieved you're home. Hey it's all over!!!

Evening Trudy, great to hear from you and that all went and is well xxx and as Ellie said we care xxx love your loss lol drastic way to loose 9lb :D does it look flat? or are you all swollen? are you bruised? sleep well my Dukan buddie tonight in your own bed and keep posting xxx

Siddid will have the before and after pics when I go back on 2nd April to see the consultant again! he took several once he had drawn on my tummy!!! Tummy looks very very different even with the obvious swelling etc!!!! And for the first time since I was little I can wear a pair of low rise pants with no overhang!!!! LOL!!!!

Fantasic xxx youll have to have a beach holiday towear a bikini and strut your stuff up and down the beach xxx

HMMMMM no bikini for me I don't think!! Mind you can't see any stretch marks any more either!!! LOL! So food today - mostly Dukan but playing by ear!!!
B - scrambled egg, lean bacon, mushroom
L - cup of tomato soup (Heinz I'm afraid)
D - muffins (made by my lovely friend to my v specific instructions!!!)/ Dukan custard
Think I am gonna have PV days from tomorrow as feel my body needs healthy veg and stuff to recover and perhaps some fruit!!! xxx

sensible plan Trudy xxx

Oooh, no overhang... I can only imagine!! Lol I bet that feels amazing and rather alien!

That is one thing I'd love to be free from. Would love to see the before and after pics. It sounds like you are doing amazingly well. Rest, rest, rest and recovery will keep going well xxxx

So good to hear that it all done and dusted, now its time to recover and get well, Rest yourself and hopefully we will see the results at another meet up soon. Take care xx

Back