The gap...

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
yeehaw..... just back from a 2 hour off road bike ride...god, i feel like dying!! but, just got out of the shower and noticed i have the desired gap appearing between my legs!!!!! yay!!!!! Looks like the last stone is going to be coming off there.............finally!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYA!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

whoop whoop well done nic!! My legs arent shrinking but i think before they wouldnt of fit in size12 jeans so must be going somewhere. I need to buy a bike but bit rough where i live scared of bike riding ha ha ha might keep it at my mums xxx

YAY!

Hey Nic Babe!!!! That is awesome news! I know that meant soooooooo much to you!

You have out so much effort into your exercise regime you put me to shame! I am so happy for you and I bet that has boosted you no end and helped you see how close you are to your goal!

WOW NIC! We are almost there babe - i can smell it! lol

luv u
julzie
xoxox

yeah, its fab!!!! i had to check twice lol
I was feeling sooo knackered after the ride and now ..like you say, it all seems worth it!! whoo hooo
4 weeks to go, 4 weeks to go, e i engio 4 weeks to gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

' ptjae /m rg; w0wkr()&%%';g yippeee jr/gw0w /.g(^£r,s 'rpie[0t R(^% *6 (^$%?er rtr .r,m*&%$££$^%w0w*e r;'weeeeeeeeeoe(&%$£"ri rt*&^%$$ R@Tle' prie' ;(^$"£$rle 'r;to r'ptie[*&%£$ rlwhoooppppppptr;tk 'e)*%$pruwoww[q[- 9tq]-t e'tl #r[le#ptjoif !!!^&*

feckin billiant! :)

xxx

LMFAO!!! HEHEHEHE

Well done thats ace xx

Well done Nic, that is fantastic.

And well done on the bike ride as well.

x

I'm so excited for you doll!! Seriously, I'm bouncing!! Brilliant brilliant brilliant news, that's absolutely awesome! You definitely deserve for those legs to be shrinking after all the bloody exercise you put yourself through!! Wooooooooooooohooooooooooo!!!! :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

Back