the girlfriend has made me go to SW...

Well done Paul on your losses so far as others have said - you'll be fine just stick with it - mind you I'm naughty after weighin on Wednesdays and on Friday or saturday - by naughty I mean alcohol - but from then on eat and drink SW friendly ,exercise, and cut the carbs the day before and on weighin day.

Just an update to say i've lost another 2.5 lbs this week. Delighted that even though i lost the run of myself at the weekend that i was able to be good the rest of the time and have a weight loss this week. Down 18.5 lbs in total now in 3 weeks! Roll on a weekend of lots of golf and hopefully more significant weight loss!

Hi and congratulations on the fab losses so far! My fiance does SW with me and he got to target last night :) he loves it because we can still eat curries, chilis etc on a weekly basis, and he can go out occasionally and have a few pints but still get back on track and not let it turn into a whole week binge. Sounds like you've done fantastically well at making up for the stag do, and long may your losses continue :)
Have a great day and well done again x

Ooooh a man!!!! We like having men on here so we can discuss women stuff and embarass them :sign0151:

Not really ;)
We are all lovely people on here and welcome fellow losers with open arms x x x x
Good luck on your journey

and reluctant at first as i was, we are now into our third week and its great!
In my first week i'd lost 11lbs, 2nd week i've lost 5lbs so already i've seen unbelievable results.
Great losses, I would love to manage that amount in a week.

However, this weekend i was on a stag and have drank copious amounts of alochol and there was barbeque food and then burgers and chips on the way home. Feel really guilty about this and am now worried that i've undone a lot of my good work. anyone any tips for a recovery after such a bad weekend?
Well I took a couple of weeks off while on holiday (meals included) and I gained a couple of Kilos :eek: but I'm back on the wagon on Monday (I've got a couple of parties over the weekend).

also, are there many males on the forum or are we not welcome! :crazy:

Well I've been made very welcome around these parts, OK its female dominated but there are more guys here as well.

Hope your weight loss continues at this rate, and don't forget to post every now and then.

Well i might as well post another update to keep my own motivation going... hope everyone doesn;t mind. Lost another 1lb last week so its still going down but at a slower rate! I'll take that though... hopefully this week will see me get to 1 and half stone in 5 weeks, that would be awesome... only have 1.5 lbs to go so here's hoping!

I'm 100% certain that I'm of the male variety.

I started SW around 9 weeks ago (losses (and gains) in signature), I think you'll be fine if you stick to the plan, I have a couple of nights out now and again and sometimes it has affected it, other times it hasn't - it can depend on how you have managed the rest of the week. I doubt you would have put on 18.5 lbs from a couple of nights out, so the good work so far should still be in place!

Back