The Good Mood Thread

Mr_Wombat

Gold Member
I reckon it would be a cracking good idea to have a thread for whenever Minimins folk are feeling joyous, whatever the reason! We need to celebrate the times when we are next in line after the cow, entering orbit ready to jump over the moon!

I'm feeling particularly good today. Maybe it's the fact that I feel needed today, maybe it's because I am going to two parties soon :D I dunno, maybe there's something in the water, who knows?

Anyone else?

I am going to America in 5 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! and i had an amazing night out!

Wizzy GET DOWN!

Ive never been to america. I think if i did go I would probably rather go further north to Canada. I love Northern Exposure and would love to go for a coffee in the Cafe.
Lynne x
Wombat, Wizzy is my dog.

Hope you have a good time :) Although I'm sure you will...

Are you going to do all your Christmas shopping out there?

Umm im not sure i can. My family all live in australia so i am a huge internet order fan. I think the last post is the end of november and i will be away......

Ive never been to america. I think if i did go I would probably rather go further north to Canada. I love Northern Exposure and would love to go for a coffee in the Cafe.
Lynne x
Wombat, Wizzy is my dog.

Wizzy is such a fab name for a dog.

I would love to go to canada. But i cant give it my full attention this time round so i will have to go back. The guy i am seeing is from Bedford, Nova scotia in canada.

Taz x

What a wonderful idea - I'm in a good mood but not sure why, probably because the colours of the tree outside my study window are sooo beautiful I cannot fail to be cheered!

:eek:Knowing me all you'd see is the panes of glass & my fingers! That & the fact that I have absolutely NO idea how to upload photos - I'll see if I can get a child to find the camera, take the photo & upload it:p

:eek:Knowing me all you'd see is the panes of glass & my fingers! That & the fact that I have absolutely NO idea how to upload photos - I'll see if I can get a child to find the camera, take the photo & upload it:p

You never know, it might give the photo an arty look :p

Farty more like!

Just found the camera & have attempted to take a couple of shots - DD1 is going to attempt a transfer while I finish cooking dinner.
Hopefully results will be in before Strictly!

Back