the "i want to lose 50lb by 2011" thread

hi sweets. i did get a chance to chill (a bit) and am feeling better. how are you getting on? xx

Glad your feeling abit better hun :) just keep relaxing when ever you can!!

Im alright, still trying to sort my life out ha ha and had a takeaway yesterday OOPS!! xx

5.5lb gone tonight, 18.5lb gone, now 31.5 to go till xmas! (isnt it shockin how much xmas stuff is comming out already?!)

Well done Hanz! 5.5 is excellent!

I'm up to 33.5lbs now.

5.5lb gone tonight, 18.5lb gone, now 31.5 to go till xmas! (isnt it shockin how much xmas stuff is comming out already?!)

Well done Hanz, go you :) xx

3lb down today so overal 21.5lb gone, 28.5 to go till december..still thinking I should be able to do this *fingers crossed anyway!*

even if you don't quite hit that target you've still done SO fantastic this year!! i'm sure you will though :)

day 3 of exante, this is where vlcd usually starts to get shaky for me, so fingers crossed i can make it through the next few days... as said in the other thread i've lost 7lb already. which feels great! :)

even if you don't quite hit that target you've still done SO fantastic this year!! i'm sure you will though :)

day 3 of exante, this is where vlcd usually starts to get shaky for me, so fingers crossed i can make it through the next few days... as said in the other thread i've lost 7lb already. which feels great! :)

Thanks hun, congrats on the 7lb thats awesome! How are you finding exante?

not bad. it's not amazing by any stretch of the imagination but if i knuckle down i could be over 4st down by xmas! i figure if i can get down to 15/16st on exante then i can reassess if i want to be on vlcd until target or switch to atkins or something similar. i might get addicted to the quick losses and not want to move, who knows, but for now it gives me a bit of light at the end of the tunnel to think its only for 3/4 months. hoping for a big loss this week now, it'll spur me to carry on i hope! :)

Hello everyone. I haven't posted here for a while - joined this challenge on 30th June with another 56 lbs to lose and I am now down 34 lbs - so (just) 22 to go. Hope everyone is ok?

Another 1/2 pound down last night so 22 pounds gone, 28 to go till xmas, So thats 2 stone which i really think I can do.

Back