the "i want to lose 50lb by 2011" thread

46lbs....Oooh I'm nearly there.:)

laura- making us all look bad since feb 2010 ;) well done, you've done amazingly this year!!

Laura, I just wanted to say how amazing your doing!! I am so jealous!! what an atchevement hun well done! x

Oh - I haven't been on Wemitts in so long! I went through a funny four or five weeks where I didn't exercise much, didn't each too well and basically didn't lose anything. But I've got back on track (for the most part) and have dropped a few lbs in the last couple of weeks. I now only have 3lbs to go and I'll be in the 12s! I still feel really chubby, but getting into the 12s will be amazing.

I don't think I've been in the 12s since I was 12. I know the object of this thread was to lose 50lb by 2011, but IIRC, I said I'd shoot for 30-35lb since I'm a slow loser. My aim is just to be in the healthy weight range by Christmas! :D 20lb to go - I hope I can do it!

How is everyone getting along? I am 6lbs away from loosing 6 stones this year but my weight loss has been really slow latley but def back on 100% now! :) I would love to loose another 1 stone 11lbs for christmas day :D so 25 pounds....hope I can make it :cross:

Well im now half way to the 50lb, but dont think Im going to make the 50, but I'll try my hardest to get close anyway! Had a very slow month but hoping to get back on track from now on.

How's everyone doing with the challenge? I can't believe it, but I've done it:) Lost 51 lbs since I joined in with this challenge. :)

Meltdown & Laura you guys are amazing!! :D

Thanks Guys.

Laura - well done! And well done to everyone who weighs less than when they started the challenge - every lb off is a bonus.

I feel as if I have my life back again.

Oh my gosh well done meltdown & Laura!! just fantastic :D I am well in the zone and I am going to reach my goal of 100lbs off for xmas!! 19lbs to go ........ hopefully will loose a bit more ;)

Back