The In Betweeners! (Food talk highly likely!)

Abbie, the menu for days 4-7 is just an example, it's up to you what you ahve so long as it's from the food listed and you can have combination you like. That's how I read it anyway :)

:( I messed up, had some crisps AND chocolate...I am so angry with myself and didn't want to admit it but I have to. It's over now so I'll have to move past it and just try to finish the rest of the week as per refeed sheet. So wish the ww meeting hadn't been cancelled last night, I feel if I'd gone I'd have been more focused today but anyway, can't help it..hopefully the snow and ice are melting and meeting will go ahead next week. Anyway, I'll def be going back on 2 shakes per day next week and small salad in the evening to try to undo the damage done tonight.

Hope you're all getting on a bit better :) xxx

Dont be so hard on yourself Ella, you did it but all you can do is just muddle on through with the rest of refeed. You can do it!

Hmmm just wondered...is chewing gum allowed on refeed?

Hope everyone's getting on okay. Ella, are you back on track? xx

Ella ...hope things go better for you this week and working towards damage limitation.:D

Ella, im your partner in crime, saturday was my first day of refeed and i had a 3 course meal at our xmas party so i didnt get off to a great start, got back on track the next day, but my scales are still up, to be honest i'm not giving myself a hard time about this as i'm just going to try maintain for the next two weeks, we have to live a little as well, hugs, Tracy

Back