Total Solution The Incredible Shrinking Mummy

Wow amazing results. What a motivation to carry on. And well done for resisting the weigh in until the once a week one.. Makes for much more rewarding losses.

How much do you have to lose?

Well done on your brilliant loss this week. Roll on target! :clap:

Lara - at least another 3st. I'm tall and carry weight well so I can get away with being 11st and still get into a size 12. But ideally 10st, so we'll see x

Lara - at least another 3st. I'm tall and carry weight well so I can get away with being 11st and still get into a size 12. But ideally 10st, so we'll see x

Interesting how sizes don't all equate to weights. I'm a 10 at 9stone - 9stone5, which is where ultimately need to get to.

We must not forget how much work this was when we get to our goals... Keep it up x x

Today I tried a hot vanilla and coffee shake, it was quite good. It's so cold up here already, I can't bear the thought of an ice cold shake. I've tried a hot choc and coffee one before, I liked that. Later I'm going to try hot banana. Has anyone tried other flavours hot?

Eeeeeek, I forgot the most important thing - for the first time in at least 3 years I'm wearing a pair of size 14 jeans :eek:

I'm in shock again. They are about 3 years out of fashion but I don't care, I have a £20 credit for recommending someone on Next, off to browse size 14s x

Shake Update - LOVE LOVE LOVE the banana one hot. Yummy.

Size 14, you slinky thing you! :clap: I love the banana warm. In fact I like most of them warm. Have you tried Chai latte? Make a cup of chai tea then just mix with a vanilla shake. Yum. Well done on the jeans, what's your next goal item?

Getting into the 13stone area is my next mini goal, also I've ordered new jeans from next (size 14) if they don't fit then getting into them too. I love chai lattes, I'm sure I have a box of chai somewhere, will look it out. Great idea x

It's a rotten day here again, no wind but dull and rainy. I tried the White choc and raspberry shake hot today, it was proper lovely.

I've got a kids party to go to today, my silly OH has only gone to work with the double pram in the car. Now trying to plan the quickest way to get there with a baby and a toddler who isn't great at walking in the direction you want :cry:

My nose has been running since last night, I hope I'm not getting a cold. My Dad has stomach flu, he's been warned to stay away, that's all I need, D&V doing the rounds. Off to try on some size 14 tops I've taken out of hiding :)

Did you get to the party ok? How did your wardrobe rediscovery go? Hope you're not getting the rotten cold going around.

I did, my cousin who was also going, kindly took me. I was squeezed in the back between 2 car seats (not as much of a squeeze as it would've been 3 weeks ago though) The runny nose is still here but no further symptoms so fingers crossed. I think it's because I feel cold all the time just now.

I managed to to find a few tops I had hidden away that were too tight, they're loose now :D

hot shake update - trying strawberry now, it's like strawberry custard, yummy

I added some slim rice to my curry pack tonight, it's a bit rubbery but ok. I also put my stats into the weight loss projection website, I will be in the healthy range for my weight by my birthday (the end of January) I'm feeling inspired now.

Wow what a super goal. I'm sure you'll make it. I'm waiting for my meals to arrive. I've been solely shakes and porridge for two weeks so I'm looking forward to savoury food. It must've felt great trying on those tops. Have a good day tomorrow.

Still feeling so very cold, I'm just layering up though, OH is a typical Scot, a bit of a penny pincher, so he gets annoyed if I have the heating on and I'm walking about in a t shirt. I think a hot shake will heat me up a bit, I think I'll try a new flavour today.

hazelnut shake - yum. Hot hazelnut shake - not so much :rolleyes: it tasted ok but was thin and runny, all the other shakes are nice and thick even when I heat them. Lesson learned.

I love warm shakes. Make into a big bowl with thickening fibre powder and so filling and warm. Plus lots of tea!x

I'm feeling bored, my head is tricking me into thinking I'm hungry. That's my thing, I eat when I'm bored. :(

I've done a load of housework. I can't get on with my knitting while the boys are up, my toddler just grabs the wool to play. Watching Fireman Sam *yawn* hoping OH will be home soon, some almost adult conversation might help.

Also, that time of the month is now 3 days late, feeling bloated. I weigh tomorrow, is it possible to lose nothing when I'm due on? :cry:lol

Back