Total Solution The Incredible Shrinking Mummy

I'm doing great, I've just lost 1lb this week, but with my cake shenanigans, food week and TOTM, I'm surprised I didn't stay the same or gain. So I'm still pleased with that and I'm looking forward to a better loss next week

I'm a nervous wreck, I'm getting my hair cut this afternoon, I haven't set foot inside a hairdressers in years, my friend used to come to my house and cut my hair but the last time was over 2 years ago. I've gone so far as to cut my own hair to avoid going to a hairdressers. I'm crapping basically. :eek:

Hair cut was a success, I don't know what I was worried about. I've been 100% for the last 2 days, hoping for a good loss next week if I stay on track x

Yeay for another loss :party0011: any loss is a good loss! Wow a new haircut, how do you feel, was it a drastic change? All part of your transformation and taking time for you. Good on ya! Well done on staying 100%. I'm sure you'll be pleased at next WI too. Have a super day.

I got about 4 inches off, it's now shoulder length. You have a fab day too x

Glad you love your new hair cut, takes a lot of courage to take the plunge & change your look.

Fingers crossed for next week. Keep strong & you will se a good loss x

Hey JJ, how're you doing? Has your new haircut had you tripping the light fantastic? Book in and let us know you're ok. X

Urgh I haven't been good, I've been nibbling at food :cry:
Think I might have knocked myself out of ketosis. A combination of extreme tiredness and a snuffly baby (and a snuffly me too)
back to 100% today. I don't think my extended TOTM is helping (I got sterilised in May when I had my last c section and things still haven't settled down. Or maybe they have and Im doomed to have long and painful periods :sigh:)
As a result I don't think my weigh in this Saturday will amount to much. Onwards and downwards, as they say x

Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well Jen!

I hope you feel better soon, and please do vent here if you need to - we're all here to help if we can! :) glad that you're back on it today, you were doing very well still plenty of time to lose another big chunk :)

Have a good Thursday!

Thanks Sheridan, I think the key for me is keeping busy and sitting around feeling yucky with a poorly baby isn't helping. On my 3rd coffee, kids are bathed, I've showered and now I'm going to blitz the kitchen and living room (that's a laugh, my toddler walks about behind me pulling out toys as I tidy them away) so busy day planned x

Small bits of food isn't always a bad thing and sometimes it's what the body needs, especially if your tired and unwell. Well done for getting back on it today, you still have time for a good loss. Keeping busy definately helps, it's what I'm trying today to get back on track.

Keep yourself hydrated and some extra protein will help you fight off your bug. There's nothing like a poorly baby to send you to the edge of sanity especially if you've a toddler in tow. Be kind to yourself and just take care. Sending healing hugs :bighug:

Thanks Angel, I think I might push the boat out and have something tonight, some planned protein though and not nibbling at things I shouldn't have. I can't seem to shake this cold, it's not as bad but its hanging around. The baby has started coughing today, poor wee manny, I'm hoping he shakes it off soon too x

Hey Lady, how are you ? Is your wee one better? Sending you healing thoughts :vibes:

JenJeanie where are you ???? Worried about you and yours. Hope all is ok x

Hey all, I'm good, swamped beneath 2 poorly babies who think sleep is for wimps. Weighed in, lost 5lbs, not great as its over 2 weeks. My missions for the following week - drink more water and make time to come on her. Hope everyone is well xx

Hey all, I'm good, swamped beneath 2 poorly babies who think sleep is for wimps. Weighed in, lost 5lbs, not great as its over 2 weeks. My missions for the following week - drink more water and make time to come on her. Hope everyone is well xx

It's the least of your problems at the moment but Thats a great loss ! Well done :clap: sending healing vibes to you all. I hope they get well soon. :vibes:

Yay, I've just noticed my BMI is now in the overweight section instead of the obese one, that's a bit of a boost :)

Back