Total Solution The Incredible Shrinking Mummy

Yay, I've just noticed my BMI is now in the overweight section instead of the obese one, that's a bit of a boost :)

That's great Jenjeanie, think now excited you'll be when it reaches normal. You can do it!

Yay, I've just noticed my BMI is now in the overweight section instead of the obese one, that's a bit of a boost :)

Thats fantastic! Enjoy the feeling. Next stop is "normal" :)

Well done on your loss that's great work with two poorly little ones. Bet that BMI drop feels great, I love seeing mine go down. Hope your little ones get better and we see more of you on here. X

Day 14 in the sleep deprivation house - the baby woke 3 times during the night and spent half the night in my bed. Got him back in his cot and half an hour later the toddler decided it was breakfast time (at 5.25) I keep saying to myself - it's just a phase :sigh:

OH has asked me to buy a spare duvet so he can sleep on the couch and get some sleep before work. I said you get plenty of sleep, you're not jumping out of bed to settle a crying baby half a dozen times a night, you might get woken but you turn over and go to sleep again straight away.

I got rid of 3 black bags of size 16 and 18 clothes. I've got hardly anything left but I don't want to waste money buying anything just now. I did find 2 pairs of size 14 jeans I never really fitted into, they are actually a little loose.

Anyway, hope everyone has a good day (my day is a pjs and couch day today, good weather for it!) x

Well my lazy day has yet to start, decided to bite the bullet and move the baby out of our bedroom and into the box room next door (it was my toddler's nursery when he was a baby until I shuffled the rooms around to give him the bigger room when his big brother moved out) Just messaged OH to tell him and he says he'll miss him, I will too. This is the longest any of my boys have shared my bedroom, not sure if it's because he's my last, I wanted to hang onto this part a bit longer x

I think it is because he's your last. I did exactly the same when my youngest was a baby :).

Lack of sleep must make this diet so much harder but you are doing great so well done JJ. I long for the day when I can chuck my 18 out, in fact I think I may well burn them lol.

Hope today is a good one x

Well done JenJeanie on surviving the sleep deprivation. I hope things get better soon. How old is your youngest? You must feel amazing on finding size 14s loose. Enjoy the moment, you'll feel even better at goal. I'm 5ft 7 too. I can't wait until 14s fit. Have a great day (and quiet night).

Sorry to hear about the sleep deprivation, but well done on those size 14s, that must feel great. I know what you mean about your little one, I put off putting mine in her own room for as long as possible, I really don't like the idea of her being my last baby.

Angel, he's 6 months old tomorrow, it's going far too fast x

Are they on the mend? How're you doing? My little lad is 10 months now. It's flown by.

Still keeping tabs on ya, book in when you get chance hon x

Hey, we are ok, the boys are better, sleeping until 6.10 yesterday and today, it feels like I'm on holiday ;)

Ive lost 2lb, I expected less, I've not been drinking enough water, I've definitely not had enough sleep, it's the dreaded time of the month again and I've been eating stuff like ham, eggs, not bad things but over and above my 600 calories. I need a kick up the bum to get drinking more water. I'm pretty sure it's not good for me, the lack of water lol. Hope everyone is doing better than me :p

Good to hear your boys are recovering. My little one has had an upset tum today and I'm exhausted. I think you're doing amazingly with losing weight as well as everything. Congratulations on the 2lb. X

Well the 'holiday' is well and truly over. The baby woke at 12.30, 4.30 then up for the day at 5.30 (with the added bonus of a dirty nappy) I'm already on my second cup of coffee but it isn't cutting it at all. At least it's Monday, Monday is my lazy day after running around getting things done all weekend when I have the car. Pjs and kids tv all day for us. *yawns*

I hope they have a nap this afternoon to give you a break! Mines refusing point blank to have a nap. I hope the diet is going well for you still. You're doing so well. Over half way already! Hope you have the lazy day you need. X

Pah, lazy day? Us Mums know there's no such thing lol. I had an easy morning but this afternoon has just been a mad rush to do all the jobs I neglected all day. Plus the baby has been a bit sick and off his milk and food. He's still constipated, I think it's the introduction of solids that's doing it, poor wee man. Early night for us all tonight I think (best laid plans though, it probably won't happen) and tomorrow might be better x

well done on the 2lb loss JJ. You are doing very well considering all that's going on with the littluns..

Hope you get some decent sleep tonight. x

Oh JJ, there's always something as a mum isn't there. I hope the kids get to bed at a reasonable time and you get to chill for a while. Xxx

Awful night, worst yet. And I ate some chocolate :cry:

I guess I'm back to square one :(

Back