Total Solution The Incredible Shrinking Mummy

Awful night, worst yet. And I ate some chocolate :cry:

I guess I'm back to square one :(

Oh Jenjeanie, I'm sure it's fine! Was it just a small bit? If so, plenty of water and straight back on plan and you'll be okay! You're not going to undo all your hard work in one moment of weakness.

I hope you are feeling better soon and we can't control our emotions all the time when we're stressed. x

It was 5 pieces, as soon as I ate them I regretted it and I couldn't get back to sleep (just what I needed when I had been up 5 times with the baby) I'm feeling motivated this morning though. I hate this time of year, christmas sweets stashed away, I know where they are, I put them there! I used to eat all the sweets and replace them 2 or 3 times over before the big day, I guess in comparison 5 pieces isn't as bad x

It really isn't anything, it may make you feel a bit grotty for a little while but by no means has it put you back at square one! You had the chocolate and stopped, it could have opened a can of worms and spiraled into a binge but you didn't let it. It proves that you are already much stronger and you can get back on the path no problem.

Dust it under the carpet and have a great Tuesday. :)

It really isn't anything, it may make you feel a bit grotty for a little while but by no means has it put you back at square one! You had the chocolate and stopped, it could have opened a can of worms and spiraled into a binge but you didn't let it. It proves that you are already much stronger and you can get back on the path no problem.

Dust it under the carpet and have a great Tuesday. :)

Damn it, that's brought a tear to my eye. Thank you, you are lovely, hope you have a nice day too x

Chocolate is my problem too JJ, but you are by no means back to square one. As Sheridan says you managed to stop so that's a good sign.

Can someone hide all of the treats away so that you don't know where they are.? I do that here & give my son my cash cards to hide too so that I cant go out & buy any chocolate.

Look forwards now & try to make today a happier one xx

That's a good idea, OH has monster willpower, will get him to do that tonight x

I think Sheridan summed it up beautifully, it happened, forget it and keep going best you can. X

Last night was a bust again, sleep-wise anyway. I'm feeling really hungry today so I think I'm not in ketosis :(

Busy day today, my toddler has his first dentist appointment. I generally don't do the kids dentist appointments because I am absolutely terrified of dentists. But OH is working long hours and can't take him so I better pull on my big girl pants and suck it up. Trying not to think about tomorrow, my appointment is in the afternoon for a filling repair. I used to go to an NHS run phobia clinic until they shut it down, they told me to see my doctor for medication when it closed. So I know I'll be ok after a Valium but my stomach has been doing flips all week in anticipation of tomorrow.

Rambling on on a bit, I plan to get some housework done to take my mind off my rumbling tummy and panicking head.

Oh no poor you bad night and a busy day. Hope the dentist goes ok, Ive been putting off going to the dentist recently. The only plus side is if your busy you may forgot being hungry, hope your day goes ok.

Back now, had my first shake and feel less hungry. The dentist was running late so we had a 20 minute wait, trying to entertain a toddler and a baby and feeling sick at the smell of the place. But it's done now, he was a little trooper and the dentist said he was better than most.

Feeling fantastic though, I ordered pj bottoms in a size 10/12 with a view to wearing them (hopefully) soon, they fit already. I know pjs are stretchy but they fit just fine. I wonder if they are just big made lol

Sounds like you've had a really successful day! Well done for doing the dentist run. You've obviously not transferred your fears to your son. I hope I can manage the same.

Well done on the size 10/12 PJs. I know they might have a bit of stretch but if they fit comfortably then I would say that's your size! Enjoy! I think this is where you start making your head catch up with your loss!

That's brilliant news about the PJ's JJ. Sing your achievements from the roof tops cos I would :D x

Okay, restart time. The dentist was awful, took my tablets to go, came home and ate rubbish. So I had a day off. I ate tea with the family and I was stunned at my portion size (about the same as my toddler's) tiny compared to the old me. So I'm drawing a line under it and getting back on it today.

I think the fact you've noticed your portion size is smaller and you stuck to it is progress! I'd say it's more a continuation than a restart. I don't think any of us will get through this journey without a few days here and there. The trick is to keep going.

I hope everyone is over their colds. We have one now :yuk:

have a a great weekend x

Oh no, hope it passes soon. We are still invaded by the sleep thief army, last night was a record breaker. My toddler was up so much I think he'll have a lie in. Unfortunately nobody informed the baby and, regular as clockwork, he woke at 6.10, the exact time OHs alarm goes off on a week day. Starting day 3 today, I have a sore head and sinuses, I think it's the change in the weather. Hoping for a relatively restful day, hope you all have one as well

I forgot to weigh in yesterday, I think I'll just leave it until next Saturday

Well done on staying to plan despite the lack if sleep JJ.

Slight sleep breakthrough, my toddler stayed in his cot all night, it's been weeks of waking and sleeping in our bed. Last night at bedtime he pointed to my bedroom and said Ma bed (he calls me Ma) Unfortunately the baby still woke at 1am and wouldn't settle. He has cut his first tooth so I'll let him off. I missed my Saturday weigh in and was feeling a bit deflated today so I hopped on the scales, another 3lb off. I've passed my 2 and a half stone mark :D

Today will consist mostly of housework. I'm doing the Penguin Books December book a day challenge, I do love reading. Today it's pick a book on your Christmas list, I'm stumped. Will have to have a think about it. I'm also taking part in the #littlewomenreadalong I remember getting Little Women one christmas, it was a while before I finally read it but I absolutely love it. It's been a long time since I read it, it's making me feel all nostalgic. It's supposed to be read in a week, I think it may take me a bit longer to finish it.

Congratulations on reaching the 2&1/2 stone mark JJ. That's a whole lot of bags of sugar gone, 18 to be precise !! x

Back