Total Solution The Incredible Shrinking Mummy

When you are up for the day at 4am, 10am feels like lunch time. I dread to think what tea time will feel like *yawn* never mind, 4tspns of coffee in my choc shake should wake me up a bit

Hope you manage to get a bit of a snooze at some point JJ x

Well done on another 3lb. You are doing amazingly :party0011: I didn't realise how exhausted I was until our break away (the first from my 10 month old). You must be so way beyond now! I'm going to look up the penguin challenge. I so used to love reading and just haven't made the time since bubs arrived. I read a whole book in 2 days while away it was bliss. Have a great weekend.

I've had a few days off, which is fine, except I didn't make good choices. Back on it today, push for the next 14 days 100% before Christmas, maybe I'll make it into the 12s for then. Hope everyone else is going better than me x

I've had a few days off, which is fine, except I didn't make good choices. Back on it today, push for the next 14 days 100% before Christmas, maybe I'll make it into the 12s for then. Hope everyone else is going better than me x

I'm sure you'll achieve a good loss in the next two weeks Jen and it's always hard to stick to a diet during the festive season. :)

My little monkey decided 2.45am was a good time to get up. Took him into my bed and he barely slept another hour. So so tired. And my head is sore, come on ketosis, where are you? :rolleyes:

Oh no, I feel your pain it can be so difficult trying to stay on track with kids around, especially when your so tired. The festive season doesn't help eiather! Your doing so well though, just try to stay on track as best you can, it'll be worth it at christmas. Hope you manage to have a little sleep later.

Hope you get some decent sleep soon JJ. Xxx

I will Angel, OHs last job of the year is next Friday, I told him I may go to bed and stay there, I think he thinks I'm kidding :eek:

I've been beating myself up a bit about failing, whether it's a big fail or a small one. But it's true, it's hard with kids around, no sleep, the festive season. Then I looked down and I'm wearing my size 12 pj bottoms (I was comfy in size 16s at the beginning of October, the size 14s were a little tight) and my size 10/12 pj top, and I know I've lost 7" off my waist and 5" off my hips, what am I being so hard on myself for?

Anyway, sore head is still here, A decided that 2.15 was wake up time today, it's getting earlier and earlier. Snow day here, not that I was going out, hope everyone stays safe and warm

I'm not doing too great myself at the moment. Just look at the inch loss you've had that's wonderful. My husband and I are considering a second Bubs as time is not on my side. I'm 42. Our son is almost one. Im not sure if I could cope with two under 4. I think you're doing wonderfully. X

There is a 23 month age gap between them, my eldest is 20, then 14, 2 and 6 months old, I've never done the close age gap thing before but like you, time wasn't on my side, I'll be 41 soon and I decided to get it all over and dome with as soon as possible, lol I'm languishing in a bed I've made for myself and its a bed fraught with tantrums and no sleep. This too shall pass x

Wow it must be tough with a small age gap, do your older children help out? Mine are 4 and 1 and that's tough enough at times, although I must admit I can't decide if I'd like another one.
I think sleep deprivation is tough enough but it seems worse when dieting, I've gone off plan this week as the kids were sick, I guess sometimes life gets in the way.
Hope you've had a good day.

How ya doing JJ? Christmas chaos upon you already? I hope you got some sleep. Stay in touch when you can. Even if you're off plan. I want to see you hit that goal! If you can do it I can! We are the same height so it Spurs me on when I hear your little victories like your PJs. Hope all is well xxx

Poppy my 20 year old isn't at home anymore, he's about to become a Dad, his girlfriend is due today :eek: so I'm nearly a Gran! My 14 year old is quite good, as good as any teenage boy is lol

Angel I haven't been 100% but I'm trying. The boys are sleeping slightly better though. And I've done all my shopping, it's going to take me about a week to wrap everything. I usually wrap as I buy and keep a list but I haven't had time this year.

I've put on 2lbs but thinking about how off plan I've been I think that's bloody brilliant. Yesterday was my first proper 100% day in about a week, I'm aiming to do the same today. One day at a time. And I'm having next Thursday and Friday off then I'm back on it until I drop the last 2+stone. Hope everyone is well x

Edit: I've just ran up,and weighed myself, I've put on half a pound not 2, yesterday must have done a lot of good :)

Only half a pound that's super. Sounds like you're still on track as most of what you gained will be water. Have a lovely Christmas. X

:new_year:

Happy New Year Angel. I've had a lovely christmas and new year, planned 2 days off but that didn't work out :break_diet:

I have put on 2.5lb and I'm very happy with that. Today is day 1 of my restart. Onwards and downwards x

Welcome back JJ. The 2.5 will be gone before you know it. Have a great week x

Ok I've got another 2ish stone to go, going to set myself a January challenge and see how much of that 2 stone I can lose. Then in February (depending on how close I am to the goal weight) I might start intermittent fasting (I liked doing the 5:2 diet before I fell pregnant). Lets see how january goes :rolleyes:

Back