The Incredible Shrinking Woman

Hi Wheesht! I love your menus - I might have to start stealing them as I am bored silly with my own. The office move also sounds stressful and exciting at the same time. Fell free to share any doom and gloom, we'll help you perk up or at least sympathsize :)

Thanks Sander! You are welcome to steal my menus - it will be a case of 'follow the leader' because I steal them from other people :D

Oh, I will most definitely share the gloom and doom with all and sundry, believe me :eek: Major PMT overload most months... at least it's only a few days!

The office is really starting to take shape! Was down today measuring up and working out where all the office furniture is going. The lights and electrics are being fitted and the mezzanine is being put up today. Got loads and loads of painting to do once it is all up. I love painting though!

PP today. Just ate loads of roast chicken meat.

Trying to plan how to to deal with our weekend away. Have decided to PP today and tomorrow, then Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be PV days, which will make life easier. Monday and Tuesday will be PP to make up.

Can have cold meats, grilled mushrooms and tomatoes and boiled eggs at the hotel for breakfast. Dinner should be okay as we are having a carvery meal one evening, and my friend is cooking for one evening and know I am Dukaneering. Not sure what we are doing for dinner the third evening.

Am going to take muffins so will be having my oatbran each day.

It's the lunches that will prove difficult :confused: Will probably end up just grabbing stuff when we are out and that is the worst way to do this diet. Oh well. It's a challenge and am determined to meet it.

Better get on with work!

Wouldn't it be great if you could just pop them with a pin? I'd go flying off in all directions like a balloon if I did that :D

:8855: Me too! But then we'd end up with tea bags and that's not a good look either... :eek:

:8855: Me too! But then we'd end up with tea bags and that's not a good look either... :eek:

Eeeuuuww nooo! :eek: :roofles:

Glad to hear plans for new workspace are beginning to come together and enjoy your break away! :) Xx

Ta Lausanne. Really looking forward to getting away for a few days. Haven't had a holiday this year because of the business. Normally we escape for a few long weekends but haven't managed that for ages. Okay, it's nowhere exotic - Rugeley and Telford - but will be seeing our friends (can't wait!) :D and dh's family (errm) :rolleyes:

Have a great time Wheesht! Are you going this weekend? Can't believe tomorrow's already Friday, the week's passed by so quickly!

Yep, going tomorrow. Are closing the office early once the courier has been and setting off straight from there.

Am as organised as I can be. Have boiled a load of eggs to snack on and have some cooked chicken too. Have made two days worth of muffins to last me Sat and Sun. Determined I am going to let NOTHING break the diet!

Shouldn't be too difficult as I have absolutely no appetite atm. Totm and usually I am scrabbling to find stuff to eat but this month I just can't face eating. Have had hardly anything today. If that lasted all weekend it wouldn't be a bad thing tbh...

Will try to get on here before we vanish as I will have no internet connection until Monday morning! Don't know how I will cope :eek:

Actually, I will still be able to minimin on my phone! <breathes sigh of relief> Will still be able to keep an eye on you all.... ;)

This time during totm is the first time that I craved chocolate and was very tempted to go and buy a curlywurly but I stayed strong and I didn't! Could have eaten anything unhealty to be honest :)
Hope you will have a lovely time and that the weather will be good. Talk after you return x

Have a great time wheesht, enjoy your time off and we'll catch up soon xxx

I'm back! Had a fab time. So great to catch up with friends that I haven't seen for ages. Sad it was such a flying visit though and had to leave them all so soon : (

Anyway, Dukanwise it wasn't too much of a disaster. Managed to avoid the main biggies, potatoes, rice, pasta etc.

However probably had too much milk in coffees, and not skimmed either. And we had a carvery meal which was gorgeous, but I strongly suspect the veg had loads of butter added... and I had some gravy with my meat.

Oh and had some bacon at breakfast - it as either that or starve! So tried to pick the best choices but it wasn't always possible to be perfect. And the result is I have stayed the same this week. That's ok though - at least I didn't gain!

Having a few days of PP to get back on track. Have decided for the next month to do the Shred dvd every day, so that I can have toned up a bit for my brother's wedding which is the next big event. It is just over 4 weeks away and would love to have lost another half stone by then.

Hope everyone has been good!

Glad you had a good weekend missed you over the weekend - you will easily lose more weight before your bro's wedding - what an incentive. Is there going to be loads of relatives that havent seen your svelte self recently? :) how exciting - new outfit? Cant wait to hear all about it :)

Glad you had a good weekend missed you over the weekend - you will easily lose more weight before your bro's wedding - what an incentive. Is there going to be loads of relatives that havent seen your svelte self recently? :) how exciting - new outfit? Cant wait to hear all about it :)

Thanks Chris x Haven't seen my brother lately so he might be surprised to be seeing less of me :D

Yep, definitely a new outfit will be in order. Am size 12 -14 atm so not sure what size I will be in a month. Looking forward to clothes shopping again though! Mind you, will need to be something warm - they are getting married in Sweden! A bit chilly over there in October I would imagine.

oh, the perfect excuse for a fabulous fur stole (faux, of course ;)) and a really fabulous coat/dress ensemble!! Or you could wow in a Russian Style hat?
Nordstrom-Faux-Fur-Hat.jpg
You'll definitely be a 7lbs lighter by then and if you get all toned, size 10s may be in order!​

Glad you had a fab weekend - I'm sure your pals were very complimentary of our incredible shrinking woman. As for the food choices Atropos would always advise to veer towards the higher fat in an effort to avoid the carbs. So the girl did good, methinks. :)Xx

Oooh exciting! You can definitely get that 7lbs off for the wedding!
Well done for sticking to the plan as much as you did, It sounds like you did really well and couple days of pp will sort out and teeny non Dukan nibbles you had!

I'm off to a wedding this weekend too and haven't seen most of the people since I have lost all the weight, so rather exited :)

Wow Lausanne, a size 10??? Can't even imagine that! Definitely something to aim for though. Loving the russian hat look - very chic!

Thanks couteaux. Enjoy the wedding this weekend. What are you wearing?

Feeling COMPLETELY washed out today. Think the Shred has just tipped my energy levels over the edge. Did day 3 of level 1, so really still just getting into it, but really struggled today and now feel like a washed out rag.

Got zumba tonight too, although that seems to give me energy, not zap it. I come out feeling like I can run a marathon! Maybe should give Shred a miss tomorrow to give my poor body time to recover for a day...

Jumped on the scales this morning and it looks like I have lost another 1 3/4 pounds - yaay! The one good thing about sticking for a week is that the following week tends to show a good loss. Very pleased and am still on track.

The very good news I have is that one of my sisters and my mum are both going to Dukan!!!! So pleased. My sis started three days ago and mum is still reading through the book. Sis bought them each one.

Can't wait to see the weight fall off them and it will be so nice to be able to share recipes, encouragement and ideas. Also, my friend has started her daughter on it too. I'm spreading the word!

Right, better drag myself out of this chair and get some laundry done...

You're certainly gonna be toned with all that moving and shaking! Brill about your sister and mum - you'll be a huge help to them with all your insights and yogurt making skills.

Lovin the loss too ! :)Xx

I hope you're just mad busy with relocation to new offices and it's not a case of The Incredible Disappearing Woman! That would have serious repercussions - Couteaux, ChrisR and I would possibly require therapy .........;)

Pssssssst! Wheesht, can you hear us? Hope all ok, we all miss you xx

Back